Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Holy shit! The crossover Flash/Arrow today was awesome. Barrys line about -somebody- entering rooms was laugh out loud funny.
    yep ofc the ninja army comes in suddenly as ninjas do cant wait for the second part of the crossover....

wonder why jay doesnt want his speed back tho.... and Im sorry for Sisco....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Holy shit! The crossover Flash/Arrow today was awesome. Barrys line about -somebody- entering rooms was laugh out loud funny.
    I just love Oliver's reaction xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    wonder why jay doesnt want his speed back tho....
    I got the impression that Jay thinks of his speed as something mystical and living and not subject to science, kinda like Max Mercury in the comics. So it's not that he doesn't want his speed back, he just doesn't think Wells' method is the correct one, and in fact feels it is blatantly immoral/wrong/evil in some way. Maybe Velocity 1 was what created Zoom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Part 1 of the cross over went amazingly.
    i don't watch arrow, do i need to watch arrow tomorrow to see the resolution to this story?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i don't watch arrow, do i need to watch arrow tomorrow to see the resolution to this story?
    Yes. /10char

this crossover was packed. they had an elephant sit on the suitcase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yes. /10char
    no offense to arrow fans, but i hate when cross overs are done like this, over multiple shows. I dont want to feel forced to watch arrow.
    Hi

Awesome episode.. really beyond my expectation.

no offense to arrow fans, but i hate when cross overs are done like this, over multiple shows. I dont want to feel forced to watch arrow.
    It'll be as much Arrow as Flash was last night.

You won't be watching Arrow, you'll watch a crossover.

Don't think of it as watching Arrow, think of it as watching a second Flash episode in the same week, with a few extra guest stars. Heck, it even takes place in Central City, so it's practically a Flash episode anyway!

If I was Oliver I would be flipping my shit at the end there.

It's a shame the Gothem timeline is before the arrow and flash take place, would be cool to have seen batman in there somewhere lol.

It's been hinted at that I guess we're eventually getting The Green Lantern though so that's kinda cool.
    Well they might be able to mention Batman at least, but even if they were in sync there wouldn't be a crossover there, Fox doesn't play nice like that.

It's been hinted at that I guess we're eventually getting The Green Lantern though so that's kinda cool.
    They've used so many Green Lantern easter eggs it's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Well they might be able to mention Batman at least, but even if they were in sync there wouldn't be a crossover there, Fox doesn't play nice like that.
    Didn't they mention Nightwings city at some point?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    They've used so many Green Lantern easter eggs it's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't they mention Nightwings city at some point?
    Yes, Roy went to Bludhaven for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Yes, Roy went to Bludhaven for a while.
    Oliver mentioned it once before as well, I forget the context tho.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Man, the Flash is just so funny. The writers there know how to have a good time.

Deadshot was in Bludhaven when he was hired by China White(or whatever her name was) I believe, and I believe Komodo was mentioned as being there the night Sarah was killed.

I know some people will find it hokey, but I loved the doubled timeline tonight. Also, Malcolm Merlyn is my favorite.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great episode, loved the ending, already love Hawkman, thought he was very funny.

Interesting note... So when he's not Hawkman, he's Carter Hall, Carter Hall had a kid, Hector Hall, who married a mildly unbalanced woman name Hippolyta Hall.

They had a kid, Daniel Hall.

He went on to ascend and take the powers of Dream of the The Endless from Morpheus, after the events of The Kindly Ones.

Sandman confirmed to exist in the Flarrowverse.

Fuck yeah.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Poor Cisco, he stood no chance ;p

I liked the cross-over, there was no cryptic crap that you needed to follow from either of the shows to understand.

Greg Berlanti also seems to have hit the jackpot. After his political drama pilot miniseries with Sigourney Weaver was not renewed at USA, I felt bad for him, but where doors close many more open. Now we're looking at ANOTHER superhero show on the network with an offshoot of characters both from The Flash and Arrow.

So he's producing 2 prolific shows and will get on the payline for another one come next year.