Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Awww, we got Plas and not Ralph?
    Its Ralph. Yes he does smell mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its Ralph. Yes he does smell mysteries.
    Oh! Good!

Are they CALLING him Plastic Man? Or was that guy just wrong? I haven’t watched this season yet.

Oh! Good!

Are they CALLING him Plastic Man? Or was that guy just wrong? I haven’t watched this season yet.
    i too, thought he was platic man. ciscos girlfriends dad thought he was a "plastoid"

i think most people just didnt know dc had more than just plastic man for stretching dudes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Oh! Good!

Mostly they're just calling him obnoxious. Its only been two episodes. I don't think Cisco's "christened" him yet.

If you call turd a camomile, it won't smell like one.
    Character development would of been more preferred at this point.

I kinda was turned off by the 3rd season with the transformer speed god. I dunno. I understand the shows purpose but I thought reverse flash was a much better villain. Although I also liked Zoom so according to most people I have no taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocco686 View Post
    I kinda was turned off by the 3rd season with the transformer speed god. I dunno. I understand the shows purpose but I thought reverse flash was a much better villain. Although I also liked Zoom so according to most people I have no taste.
    They fucked up doing three speedsters as the big bad back to back to back for each season it was VERY repetitive and so was the "friend" being the big bad or connected to it.

savitar wouldve been better if he was future flash instead of a copy.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So I was thinking earlier today, is Flashpoint closer to Barrys true timeline before the RF killed his mom and made Reverse-Flashpoint aka S1/S2.

Kinda sucks Winn/James wont be at the wedding, Tech Support is incomplete without Winn in the mix. They already bonded with Barry on SG S1 more so Winn than James.

Deleted
    Nice episode today with nice reference to Starro the Conqueror ;D

Deleted
    Wait, is the guy who runs really fast fighting a wheelchairbound supervillain (Wells/Devoe) becoming a running-gag or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizanthropic View Post
    Wait, is the guy who runs really fast fighting a wheelchairbound supervillain (Wells/Devoe) becoming a running-gag or something?
    Well they couldn't have a fourth speedster so they had to make him related to a past villain somehow.

It was an okay episode, a bit too predictable, so I fast forwarded through some of the drama-moments.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I'm surprised we're not discussing the reveal that Reverse Flash has encountered Superman. Unless he went to another Earth to do so, but Thawne doesn't seem like the sorta person to wanna mess with anyone but his Barry Allen.

And did I miss something, or was there never a mention regarding Earth-X Barry Allen?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I'm surprised we're not discussing the reveal that Reverse Flash has encountered Superman. Unless he went to another Earth to do so, but Thawne doesn't seem like the sorta person to wanna mess with anyone but his Barry Allen.
    He was on Earth53, so easy enough for it to be on Kara's Earth (8?) even. He did say her cousin. There's also EarthX/53 Superman, who may not have been a nazi.

And did I miss something, or was there never a mention regarding Earth-X Barry Allen?
    I think there's a cartoon for CW-Seed, so I think he's in that. I do recall seeing a EarthX Flash in some of the materials.

"Be advised you will need to return here for sentencing"
    Uh, your honor, maybe you should find him guilty first? You're probably not supposed to say that kind of stuff in open court...

I forgot it was even back, so watched On Demand. I just fast forwarded through most of the court stuff though. Not sure if they explained how the guy got into the Allen's house or where his wheelchair went or anything, but meh, who cares really?

At least I enjoyed Supergirl, maybe I'll watch Black Lightning tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    "Be advised you will need to return here for sentencing"
    Uh, your honor, maybe you should find him guilty first? You're probably not supposed to say that kind of stuff in open court...

I forgot it was even back, so watched On Demand. I just fast forwarded through most of the court stuff though. Not sure if they explained how the guy got into the Allen's house or where his wheelchair went or anything, but meh, who cares really?

At least I enjoyed Supergirl, maybe I'll watch Black Lightning tomorrow.
    Can't sentencing also be "not guilty"? ^^

And I mean, only on TV can you go from arrest to conviction in less than a few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Can't sentencing also be "not guilty"? ^^
    That's the verdict, sentence is the penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

All the stupid shit the judge said during sentencing is stupid too. "Abusing your authority", it's a lab tech, the false drama is just tiresome. Sure it's supposed to contrast with the award, but it's just dumb. A murder so brutal as a guy getting stabbed a couple times with a knife?

In a city where statues mauled people and a giant shark stalked the streets...

I actually thought that it was one of the worst episodes.

To much fake drama in TV shows now a days.

And I mean, only on TV can you go from arrest to conviction in less than a few years.

That's the verdict, sentence is the penalty.
    Well when all evidence points to conviction and you have plot armor yeah it can happen.

I mean really, where is the wheel chair? Why was there no questioning of alibi, in ALL SERIOUSNESS.... would a ALS man really go after someone who could kill him all in the name of honor?

During the trial, why did the defense not question these inconsistencies, other than being a Good one, why didnt she press for details about the crime scene? There was SO MUCH missed that should have been in the trial but Plot Armor and character development. I guess we are trying to give the other Meta's some time in the show before he gets out.

All the stupid shit the judge said during sentencing is stupid too. "Abusing your authority", it's a lab tech, the false drama is just tiresome. Sure it's supposed to contrast with the award, but it's just dumb. A murder so brutal as a guy getting stabbed a couple times with a knife?

In a city where statues mauled people and a giant shark stalked the streets...
    Well in all honesty he was a CSI, he could have used his knowledge of CSI investigation to hide his trail and get off scott free so there is some credence to abuse of authority.

But what is funny about it is that, that was the most SLOPPY crime scene, and there was NO real investigation at ALL of witnesses, suspect, or whatever. it was one night arrest, next morning conviction, few hours later sentencing...

But again Plot Armor and Plot development....... This was the SILLIEST episode so far in Flash and that is quite alot

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! Good!

I think I heard a few times they said plastic man. Kinda cool too if they stick with that lol. I remember that show from back in the early 80s fun cartoon