Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Diggle is awesome enough he should get a new identity

turns out eddie is short for eobard.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily, he could just mean the Thawne part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Diggle is awesome enough he should get his own show
    Fixed that for you .

The Kiwi's REALLY need to chill with the spoilers... Seems whenever one of their trailers makes it over here it's all "LOLSPOILERS"
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    turns out eddie is short for eobard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Not necessarily, he could just mean the Thawne part.
    I would go so far as to say that he absolutely is referring to sharing a family name, not a given name.

New promo video dealing with the final 4 episodes of the season:

New things that really stand out to me (spoiler-tagged for those who don't want to watch the video)

0:06 - Wells at his home(?) with a mysterious cylinder - does it contain whatever he extracted from Blackout to drain Barry's power?

0:11 - Captain Cold and Golden Glider on Team Flash?

0:16 - An intact particle accelerator - has Barry changed the past, and this is an alternate timeline? Or is this one of his stops on the way back to 15 years ago?

0:23 - Our Barry watches Future Barry fight the Reverse Flash?

0:25 - Barry looking worried/confused - has he just time jumped, and isn't sure when/where he is?

0:36 - Cisco, Caitlin, Eddie (Henry Allen?), Iris(?), and Joe standing around in a semi-circle around The Flash... or is it an empty Flash suit? Did Barry disappear into the Speed Force?
    Last edited by Khime; 2015-04-28 at 05:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    also at 0:35 there are 2 flashes

Oh my god can't wait I wonder if we'll hear / see a new actor as the future Flash, like Eobard's actor. Or an Eobard flashback from his time ( 25th century ) , explaining his motives, or how the fight started, that ended up in Barry's house.

Oooh, that promo/trailer was awesome :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    New things that really stand out to me (spoiler-tagged for those who don't want to watch the video)
    I tried to come up with reasonable answers for all those questions, I really though about it, but inside my head all I can hear is "OMFGOMFGOMFG I NEED THESE EPISODES NOW" on repeat. That trailer is fucking hhyyppee!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    also at 0:35 there are 2 flashes
    I triple checked that bit, and went back to re-check episode 18, and it was just a snippet of his fight with Everyman at the airport. Not sure why they snuck that in there, since this was supposed to be a preview for "The Last Four Episodes", but there are a few other scenes from prior episodes mixed into this trailer as well, so it's probably just more of that... unless he time-travels and has to repeat part of his adventures (hopefully in a montage) to maintain the timeline....

- - - Updated - - -

A few more new things I didn't mention before in the clip:

0:00 - Barry is bleeding, rough fight to be sure, but his tear ducts also look bloody, ew.

0:15 - Barry looking at one of the supervillain cages from a new angle (the back?), probably the same part of the pipeline we saw when Harrison was opening up Blackout's bodybag.
    Last edited by Khime; 2015-04-28 at 05:32 PM.

In breaking news, going outside ACTUALLY HAS RESULTS.

I went grocery shopping today, and in the car, on the radio, I heard a spot for The Flash airing tonight.

Apparently, tonight they're going to try and delve into what Cisco called his "dreams" about Wells. He's apparently, in this promo, had the dream right before Wells killed him, where Wells admitted he was RF and everything. Barry now wants Cisco to set up a way to dive into those "dreams"....this part is conjecture on my part, but I see Cisco confronting his own death and finding out this is actually an actual memory, which should sufficiently mind-fuck him totally.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    In breaking news, going outside ACTUALLY HAS RESULTS.

I went grocery shopping today, and in the car, on the radio, I heard a spot for The Flash airing tonight.

Apparently, tonight they're going to try and delve into what Cisco called his "dreams" about Wells. He's apparently, in this promo, had the dream right before Wells killed him, where Wells admitted he was RF and everything. Barry now wants Cisco to set up a way to dive into those "dreams"....this part is conjecture on my part, but I see Cisco confronting his own death and finding out this is actually an actual memory, which should sufficiently mind-fuck him totally.
    That would explain the clips we've seen in past promo videos of Cisco lying on a table wearing goggles and saying "This is mad freaky" as the scene shifts to him standing up and looking around. This is his dream viewer device.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I was 90% right... Cisco yelling "Help me!" and then screaming in pain was because he thought his dream was coming true, but I didn't guess it was during his 'dream viewing'. Plus the "I promise you, Barry Allen: you will die" turned out to be a flashback, though I did call him taunting them remotely after Everyman took the fall.

And oh, crap, Iris knows. And Barry made Gideon?!?

Ummmmmm, so......Iris literally has sparks with Barry? HOW CHEESY IS THAT AND WHY HASN'T IT HAPPENED INBETWEEN THEN AND NOW?

And yeah, the Barry and Gideon thing was surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ummmmmm, so......Iris literally has sparks with Barry? HOW CHEESY IS THAT AND WHY HASN'T IT HAPPENED INBETWEEN THEN AND NOW?
    My theory: When Barry was in the coma, his power wasn't under his conscious control, which is why he kept "flatlining" - his heart was beating so fast that it seemed to have stopped. So when Iris touched Barry while he was comatose, he might've been using his powers at that time, causing the spark. And tonight was the first time Barry touched her while consciously using his powers, so another spark.

Also, today from the Twitter feed of Flash writer/producer Greg Berlanti:
    The last run of #TheFlash eps continues tonight. Here are your clues to the remaining eps #Vibe, #Grodd, #Rogues, #ReverseFlash. #Watchlive!
    So we'll see Cisco suit up before the end of the season? And I remember someone else saying we'd see Killer Frost before we saw Vibe, so either things are going to accelerate very quickly on the Team Flash side of things, or we're going to be seeing some more alternate futures.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK so Eobard doesn't want to kill Barry anymore, but I wonder what made him hate Barry so much in this universe... is it same reason as in the comics? Why did he hate him in the comics? xD damn it I need more episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    OK so Eobard doesn't want to kill Barry anymore, but I wonder what made him hate Barry so much in this universe... is it same reason as in the comics? Why did he hate him in the comics? xD damn it I need more episodes
    no, he still wants to kill barry. just not yet.

because when he travelled back in time he realized killing barry before reverse flash exists makes him lose his powers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno from their little discussion he seemed to not really want to kill him anymore and just wanted his powers back so he can go to his time...

WTF Episode. I write this as I'm watching. What the... Wells knows, Iris knows, whaaat what what what is happening here. These last episodes are getting better, and better, and better, only to leave us with a season finale cliffhanger

Really curious to what RF wants with Eddie, as "insurance".
    Wells actor just keeps delivering amazing performances.. that last scene at the hospital, makes you really connect with him, feel what he feels. We just need to know what his endgame is, apart from getting speed from Barry and going back to his timeline.

I'm confused why they keep making the future seem like it's very far in the future when the news paper article is from like 10 years from now.