Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    She sucks as Caitlyn, but I enjoy her as Frost.
    im the opposite.

killer frost was unbelievable and the acting was really shitty and cheesy.

the actress has no idea how to play a villain. it be one thing if they were going for camp but she was clearly trying to be serious
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Seemed a little rushed and the writing off.
    it did lag a little, but after the horribleness of the "Flash gives Zoom his speed" episode, everything else is uphill.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    killer frost was unbelievable and the acting was really shitty and cheesy.
    It sounded like she was just trying to imitate Snart in her speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    It sounded like she was just trying to imitate Snart in her speech.
    Her cadence and mannerisms were nothing like Snart, I have no clue what you were looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Her cadence and mannerisms were nothing like Snart, I have no clue what you were looking at.
    snart is full cheese but he pulls it off.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in a different earth then we are >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I was listening to her speak. In particular, in Zoom's lair when she was talking to Caitlin. She was essentially just doing a poor imitation of Snart. It was blatant as can be.

season 3 premiere is titled flashpoint

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ment-not-drill

Has anyone said whether flashpoint will affect the other shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Has anyone said whether flashpoint will affect the other shows?
    amell was asked and he basically said he didnt know how much it be affected but that arrow wasnt a time travel show or an alternate reality show and that next season will be a return to basics.

so.. maybe?

my preferred way of doing it would be to cut out the flashbacks. have the role of the flashbacks be the flashpoint universe and the regular scenes the current universe and then merge the two together whenever flash solves it.

Deleted
    season 3 premiere is titled flashpoint
    I could claim otherwise but didnt EVERYONE expect that?
    my preferred way of doing it would be to cut out the flashbacks. have the role of the flashbacks be the flashpoint universe and the regular scenes the current universe and then merge the two together whenever flash solves it.
    Well your outta luck next season is year 5 of flashbacks.
    amell was asked and he basically said he didnt know how much it be affected but that arrow wasnt a time travel show or an alternate reality show and that next season will be a return to basics.
    like it was hinted at the season 4 finale....
    ANd october is soooooooooo long away :/

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) to play Julian Dorn, a new CSI
    http://comicbook.com/2016/06/30/the-...rs-tom-felton/
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) to play Julian Dorn, a new CSI
    http://comicbook.com/2016/06/30/the-...rs-tom-felton/
    What are the odds that he will be Season 3 Baddie lol

Also i REALLY hope Season 3 baddie is not another speedster!

Edit:Wonder with S3 if he will either get the Flash ring to contain his suit or if he gets the sleeker brighter red suit.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-07-01 at 07:55 PM.

Ok, so I was watching a youtube clip of someone doing cartoon character impressions when it hit me, Wentworth Miller is channeling Zapp Brannigan for Captain Cold, just listen to the voice and cadence. Or I could be out of my mind.

Zapp

Snart

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry @Feredir, I just don't see it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Eh don't know about that Zapp is billy west combining Troy McClure(Simpsons) with shatner. Neither of which I would associate with miller's snart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Sorry @Feredir, I just don't see it.
    Me neither....

Sent from my PhoneBooth using Tapatalk

theyre similiar but only because they both are full of themselves and have the same sort of swagger/cheesyness.

anyone trying to put on that attitude is gonna have the same tone in their voice i dont think he was purposefully trying to imitate him

theyre similiar but only because they both are full of themselves and have the same sort of swagger/cheesyness.

anyone trying to put on that attitude is gonna have the same tone in their voice i dont think he was purposefully trying to imitate him
    perhaps that's all I'm sensing

SPOILERS!

KID FLASH INCOMING!

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/07/12/the-flash-first-look-at-keiynan-lonsdale-as-kid-flash?sf30780646=1

Since it'll be from the first episode, I'm curious if Kid Flash will still be around after Flashpoint is resolved.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.