Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The Thinker looks like a Borg from Star Trek, Cisco better reference that when they finally see him.
    Calling it now. He'll call him Locutus in some context or another. "Dial it back a notch, Locutus" or something lame like that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Calling it now. He'll call him Locutus in some context or another. "Dial it back a notch, Locutus" or something awesome like that :P
    Fixt

I actually liked the Iris stuff in the episode, I like how she actually has a job to do and I liked how she wasn't all passive-aggressive about what was bothering her like other superhero gfs do.

BUT FFS ALLEN JUST STAB THE BAD GUY WITH THE NEEDLE FIRST NEXT TIME. I mean, I get you have to save the other dude first but there's no reason to stop and talk to Kilgore after you do so. Stab him, then talk. It's driving me nuts.

I liked the Cisco stuff in the ep, and Joe's reactions were priceless. I don't understand why Caitlin isn't wearing the meta-inhibitor from last season if she's trying not to frost out. "Aw, Jon Snow is dead - Oh he's alive" was hilarious.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I don't understand why Caitlin isn't wearing the meta-inhibitor from last season if she's trying not to frost out.
    I kind of have the impression that maybe she feels like she needs to be able to control it without a device so that she can feel more confident in herself as Caitlin and not feel like she's a cold blooded killer (literally) that's only being held back by technology.

That and a method to create future plot points probably.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

OMG what is happening to this show? Oh nvm it's CW they're just making the exact same mistakes they made with Arrow.

Seriously these last 2 episodes were a unredeemable pile of garbage.

I really enjoyed this episode. My biggest issue is that I'm getting a little bored with the Thinker just sitting there and saying stuff. I get that he's important to the plot and he's orchestrating it, but it's just so passive.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

When did Cecile find out Barry was the Flash, I don't remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    When did Cecile find out Barry was the Flash, I don't remember that.
    Late last season, I forget the context tho. Something Savitar did, maybe.

I really enjoyed this episode. My biggest issue is that I'm getting a little bored with the Thinker just sitting there and saying stuff. I get that he's important to the plot and he's orchestrating it, but it's just so passive.
    The episode was more of the light-hearted tone the show should be going for, IMO. The Breakup Cube was superb. I think they teased the Thinker too early, or maybe too often. He's not really "mysterious".
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Im going to have to agree. The first season was great. They have had some really good episodes since then but its all been drowned out by the constant Iris crap.

Im so sick of the forced drama/bullshit with Iris. I really wish she had actually died last season
    Wait, it gets Worse ?!
    I've only watched the first season and had to stop watching because I couldnt stand Iris.
    I've no idea what to write here.

When Joe finally decided to get serious with Cecile he told her everything(off screen) I think this is the first time she’s actually been involved in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what the fuck is going on with wallys hair?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Looks like Locutus is rocking his Sith throne big time.

I am guessing whatever studio makes the flash wasnt SJW enough so we had to have the #feminism episode, rofl.

I missed a part in the middle, does Team Flash know that the Weeper is a Bus Meta? Or is he not a Bus Meta and I'm just confused by the end?

Like, everything but the "girl power" and feminism part was pretty fucking funny, but holy FUCK that almost made me gag.
    Can you fucking leave politics out of that shit? Like, the girls could've still saved the city without "#Feminism" stated every 3 minutes.
    Instantly think less of the show because of this one episode!

I missed a part in the middle, does Team Flash know that the Weeper is a Bus Meta? Or is he not a Bus Meta and I'm just confused by the end?
    He IS a bus meta since it is mentioned that he was create Blah Blah weeks ago. I don't recall who was around when it was said, but either way it was stupid to let him just run off. Same with the villain, why they let her go is... I dunno. "We have foiled this plan, and then let all the pieces go so they can do this again next week when we're not paying attention anymore".

Sure the villain killed a couple cops, but that doesn't mean she deserves prison, they weren't even named characters!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Like, everything but the "girl power" and feminism part was pretty fucking funny, but holy FUCK that almost made me gag.
    Can you fucking leave politics out of that shit? Like, the girls could've still saved the city without "#Feminism" stated every 3 minutes.
    Instantly think less of the show because of this one episode!
    I didn't mind it so much, even though they did a bit too much stupid stuff for it to be a real "girl power" message anyway. In a meta sense, it was very SJW, the girls off saving the day while the guys are drunk and fighting at a strip club? But, it didn't really play out very effectively that way. It also really kind of detracted from Plastic Man's role that they built up last episode I think, but meh.

The girls managed to blunder through everything and accidentally save the day by a literal machine (magnet) from the heavens...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Took me a bit to notice that was Katee Sackhoff. She played the role well.

I don’t think the cops were killed, Amunet made it sound like killing the ladies would be her first murders of the evening. It’s a shame on of them wasn’t an ada.

Almost a contender for worst episode to date for me. But then again i don't think the Flash/Supergirl musical episode will ever be beaten.

God all the #feminism made my skin crawl.. Other than that I think the episode was alright.