Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Yeah sure, definitely those people are not like you - knights wearing shining white armor with blizzards icon on it, riding on a massive horse, holding a mighty spear with a "Blizzard can never do wrong" text carved on it.

Next time try to actually read before mindless charging into a crowd of heretics. The very fact that people disagree with something you agree does not automatically make them silly people, but it certainly makes you look like one.
    Who said I agree with the change? Who said I defend blizzard?

In this particular case I just find some people to be silly botches for wasting time on raging about worthless shit instead of providing valid feedback about actual problems in beta.

Like someone else said; thanks for clogging the ticket system with this crap so actual problems that matter takes longer to get adressed.

Don't be so quick to assume stuff in the future.

This is why I do not buy these gimmick mounts.

My wife has them all and I just shake my head. They're a massive gold sink and at any moment the functionality can be broken or removed. I'd rather have my money.

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Not sure when they actually implemented it or how much discussion there has been about it on these forums, but is anyone else trully disappointed about the fact they've changed the reforge npc for transmog?

I really don't see any practical use for this.

"Just got new transmog in black temple" well now to make use of my yak I have to WALK out and mount it to transmog as opposed to simply hearthing (which is quicker).

Gutted I spent the gold now :/
    It was when they announced this that i saved 100k gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    This is why I do not buy these gimmick mounts.

My wife has them all and I just shake my head. They're a massive gold sink and at any moment the functionality can be broken or removed. I'd rather have my money.
    You're crazy the mammoth from Dal is the best mount ever. Much more affordable than this and very useful, this is the same exact mount - except for some reason the trnasmog vendor costs like 95k gold... okay blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    You're crazy the mammoth from Dal is the best mount ever. Much more affordable than this and very useful, this is the same exact mount - except for some reason the trnasmog vendor costs like 95k gold... okay blizz.
    It is not the exact same mount in terms of functionality as well as visuals, its a vanity item and a gold sink, its something people buy because its expensive as well (not everybody ofc). So the functionality is rather irrelevant when it comes to the price, same with other gold sinks in the game. If that makes any sense to you.

I bought the yak becase I was sick of hearthing back to shrine at protectors just to reforge then back again afterwards. Reforging in an instance (in outside areas of course) has PRACTICAL applications. Transmogging doesn't. You can wait til your hearth back to town to mog and have no practical downside. Not so much with reforging.

At the time I bought it the removal of reforging wasn't a thing.
    So you're not really mad about the mount, you're mad that they removed reforging after you invested in having a portable reforging NPC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post
    So you're not really mad about the mount, you're mad that they removed reforging after you invested in having a portable reforging NPC.
    In the words of many parents of the world

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed"

But yeh pretty much. If you bought a tv with satellite built in and 6 months later the company removed the satellite function you'd be pissed :P

I just got my yak about a month ago, but I'm not too bummed about the changes. If they had kept the reforge system, sure, makes sense to keep it as is. Honestly though, I haven't reforged at all on my mount and my hearth's set to shrine, so eh. I guess both vendors are equally worthless, but I bought the yak because I had the gold, I thought it was a cool looking mount, and I knew about the switch to transmog from reforge when I bought it.

Look at it this way, it'll be an easy way to keep your transmog up to date as you level! No need to go back to Shrine/Org/whatever, just hop on your mount when you get a new piece of gear and transmog away.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont transmog anything, had the yak from day 1.

Not fussed either way about the change.
    I used it for repairs/vendor anyway and another extra mount to my collection.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

In the words of many parents of the world

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed"

But yeh pretty much. If you bought a tv with satellite built in and 6 months later the company removed the satellite function you'd be pissed :P
    lol good point. I only buy mounts cause they look neat. I'd like to think most people who bought the yak bought it because they actually liked the way it looked, rather than the utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a mailbox from an engi, or get your ass in gear and get your Argent little helper.....
    Yes, they have cooldowns.... But point is, they are in the game. And they required more or less of an effort.
    We don't really have to devalue every little bit that's in the game and accomplished with some work put into it. This results in discouraging any time put into the game as a whole...
    Might as well - consequently speaking with a grain of exaggeration - just add a whole bunch of new theme park events aka raids, instances, battlegrounds constantly, and we're limiting ourselves to logging in to do these things alone, and nothing else anymore.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."