Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oque was great but it could also be annoying as shit alot of the time.

im soooooooooooo glad i never have to use it again.

basic premise was great, and im glad it got blizzards attention because now i dont have to use it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Great function, terrible addon. Grateful it made Blizz incorporate their own version of it, because for as much as I hated oQ itself as an addon I liked its fundamental function too much to completely dispense with it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Funny how a part time DJ/rapper in his 20's was able to make a better raid finder tool then Blizzard ever has in 5+ years.
    yeah, sometimes I really ask myself what the fuck the devs get paid for

OT: great addon, horrible dev.. seriously the number of updates was excruciating, at times I had to download a new version each week..

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    on the hand his updating the char screen to show gems & enchants was just brilliant!

thx hes moving that to a new addon: https://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/ogear
    I wonder if it will eventually bloat up into having all the junk that made people have a love/hate relationship with oQ (assuming it doesn't now)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Oqueue probably effected my gameplay more than any other addon has or will in the future. Without it I likely would have stopped playing a year ago. Here's hoping Blizzard has taken notes with their own system.

He's got a sweet Color Blind mode slider in oQueue too.

He should split that off into it's own addon too :P

Best addon I've ever used. My gameplay increased so much because of it. It was so refreshing not having to run to gchat/trade chat looking for a group, for hours.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Oqueue changed how I played this game and it changed it for the better. I am not sure if I would have kept playing for this long without it. It made playing on a low populated server so much more enjoyable and fun.

I really appreciated oqueue for what it allowed me to do, but tbh I'm incredibly psyched that I won't ever have to use it and put up with all of its extra 'features' anymore.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy that the blizza ui won't need a million updates that aren't handled through the curse client.

inb4 curse client burned down my neighbor's house after it got hacked.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Nah, the extra features are not annoying, you can close them.

The annoying part is the sorting, it automatically changes on update.

And you can not filter with a simple word (e.g. "garrosh").

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    And you can not filter with a simple word (e.g. "garrosh").
    Top left hand corner of the addon, there is a spyglass, click the spyglass and a "search" field opens...

I used, and enjoyed this add on, up until blizzard released /rb. After that all the updates and randomly adding itself as a bnet friend, I had to uninstall. But I really did like the gem/enchant feature.

Oqueue kept me playing wow, when the game itself could not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    ...I really did like the gem/enchant feature.
    Tiny moved that into an addon called oGear, check it out if you'd like.

https://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/ogear

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What does this refer to?
    I assume the method it uses to communicate between all the players with the addon. It basically 'piggybacked' on the Battle.net service to relay its own information and run automated processes, essentially hijacking it. While that may have been a genius idea, Blizzard really disliked that sort of functionality. The only reason they allowed Oqueue to exist is because it was such a useful and popular tool.

With Blizzard implementing their own version, it is now time to block this sort of intrusive system.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-10-11 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    OQ is one of the few addons out there that you could say truly changed your game experience. Without it I would not have been able to play any of my alts. Thanks Tiny.

what i hated the most about OQue, was when browsing premades, every time i found one, and was about to hit waitlist, it would jump so far away i would have to find it again, and then the same thing happens, and i end up trying to press wait list for 10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    what i hated the most about OQue, was when browsing premades, every time i found one, and was about to hit waitlist, it would jump so far away i would have to find it again, and then the same thing happens, and i end up trying to press wait list for 10 minutes...
    Hold Shift and it pauses the list

Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    Hold Shift and it pauses the list
    ahh, lol i didn't know that. well, didn't download the addon more than a week ago, so hadn't quiet figured out all the details. thanks for the info though, although i will only be able to use it for a few more days :-)