NumLock randomly turns off

So, for the past month or two my NumLock will randomly while I'm using the computer, but I can't pinpoint what is causing it to turn off. I'm using a Razer Blackwidow keyboard and a Naga as my mouse, and all drivers are up to date. I don't have numlock macro'd to anything in Razer Synapse. I don't accidentally push the numlock key. I'll usually notice it after alt tabbing from somewhere else back to WoW, when I'm trading inks at the ink vendor and use my keypad.

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
    i7 4790k
    asus maximus vi hero

So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Windows Event that is fired when NumLock turns off/on, or another way for me to figure out what exactly is causing NumLock to turn off.

This can happen sometimes when you log off or unlock the machine from the lock screen, try applying this registry fix:

http://www.technipages.com/enabledis...gin-or-startup
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    This can happen sometimes when you log off or unlock the machine from the lock screen, try applying this registry fix:

http://www.technipages.com/enabledis...gin-or-startup
    Yea, that's the first thing I tried, but it's not the issue. This will happen while I am actively using the computer, not when logging off/on or startup. (In fact, I just noticed it happened within the past few minutes, as NumLock was ON while in WoW, and I clicked over to my other monitor to refresh this thread and noticed it had turned off sometime in between).

- - - Updated - - -

NEVERMIND! Found it. So a few months ago I replaced my 5-year-old Razer Naga Epic with the Razer Naga 2014, which includes scroll-wheel-tilt left/right as map-able buttons. Since I just used the same profile from my old Naga, which didn't have scroll-wheel-tilt, the tilts were set to their default values. Tilt-Right is NumLock by default for some odd reason...

Quote Originally Posted by dankestbuds View Post
    Yea, that's the first thing I tried, but it's not the issue. This will happen while I am actively using the computer, not when logging off/on or startup. (In fact, I just noticed it happened within the past few minutes, as NumLock was ON while in WoW, and I clicked over to my other monitor to refresh this thread and noticed it had turned off sometime in between).

- - - Updated - - -

NEVERMIND! Found it. So a few months ago I replaced my 5-year-old Razer Naga Epic with the Razer Naga 2014, which includes scroll-wheel-tilt left/right as map-able buttons. Since I just used the same profile from my old Naga, which didn't have scroll-wheel-tilt, the tilts were set to their default values. Tilt-Right is NumLock by default for some odd reason...
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
    you sexy sexy person

i love you
    i did the same thing and was confused for ~2 months you just solved my problems

made my day <3

much love
    nameste

Deleted
    thank you!! : D was driving me crazy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dankestbuds View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you man!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LET JIMMY RAID View Post

- - - Updated - - -

God bless you for figuring this out, hope it helps someone else.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Didn't worked for me ...

Alliance I could literally suck your dick right now

Seriously just made and account so I could thank you. This has been driving me nuts FOREVER! I was convinced it was my Blackwidow. A million thank you's!

wow this thread has been necro'd at least three times o:

maybe razer should change that default bind.. mm and maybe this should be locked? it is nice that people are still finding it through google and stuff, but bumping it up is probably not actively helping anyone!

Deleted
    Numlocker app worked for me!

You are great

[QUOTE=LET JIMMY RAID;29895781]Yea, that's the first thing I tried, but it's not the issue. This will happen while I am actively using the computer, not when logging off/on or startup. (In fact, I just noticed it happened within the past few minutes, as NumLock was ON while in WoW, and I clicked over to my other monitor to refresh this thread and noticed it had turned off sometime in between).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for figuring out. This thread seems to be solving my problem thats from 6 months.
    But what I am thinking that my mouse does not have any tilt button that could be configured to numlock.

So what can I do in my case.?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thread locked for necro.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyk View Post
    Thanks for figuring out. This thread seems to be solving my problem thats from 6 months.
    But what I am thinking that my mouse does not have any tilt button that could be configured to numlock.

So what can I do in my case.?
    If you have a question, please post it in a new thread instead of reviving an old one.