Wod Assassination and Combat rotation question

I have been away for a relatively long time and would greatly appreciate anyone who is able to answer a few questions. Would someone be able to tell me what the current rotations for assassination and combat are in WoD (including when to pop CDs)? If this information has already been posted somewhere, please just direct me to the thread or website or w/e. Thanks in advance for any assistance the community is able to provide.

Really? Haha that seems rather convenient. Granted from the minimal research I have done into all the class changes, it does appear that Rogues have received very few. Thank you for the response I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Saltywaffles; 2014-10-08 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltywaffles View Post
    Really? Haha that seems rather convenient. Granted from the minimal research I have done into all the class changes, it does appear that Rogues have received very few. Thank you for the response I appreciate it.
    Assassination is actualy simplified at lv 100 since Slice and Dice becomes passive you dont need to cast even even on the start of the fight anymore.

One insanely minor change to Combat is you don't have to put Shadow Blades on the same macro as Adrenaline Rush anymore, as the former won't exist.

Hey guys, I was wondering if Assassination AOE rotation is changed for level 90? How many targets to start using FoK? Icyvein's 6.0.2 rotations still uses Envenom as a finisher with no mention of CT (which I thought was buffed).

I'm really sick of Combat and would like to go back to Assassination if the AOE/Cleave was up to par compared to other classes. Also wondering if I should even swap specs at all with reforging gone since most of my gear is for Combat (i.e. lots of haste).

I know we only have four weeks but I still plan to do raids until WoD drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rotations virtually the same, but you won't need to worry nearly as much as combat in regard to line shit correctly. No blades means slower cd cycles =)

Quote Originally Posted by smana7 View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if Assassination AOE rotation is changed for level 90? How many targets to start using FoK? Icyvein's 6.0.2 rotations still uses Envenom as a finisher with no mention of CT (which I thought was buffed).

I'm really sick of Combat and would like to go back to Assassination if the AOE/Cleave was up to par compared to other classes. Also wondering if I should even swap specs at all with reforging gone since most of my gear is for Combat (i.e. lots of haste).

I know we only have four weeks but I still plan to do raids until WoD drops.
    All our specs' rotations are exactly the same. The CT buff is a perk, so we won't have it until we level up.

All our specs are fairly even as far as single-target performance (assuming AoC isn't broken again come Tuesday). BF is still really hard to beat in a burst situation, which is the majority of the cleave available in SoO. Otherwise, multi-Rupt is insanely good for constant cleave (such as Protectors).

Combat won't be the same as live though, will it? With the change to RvS not progressing Insight it should be a situational thing now rather than "refresh when it's about to fall off"
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Combat won't be the same as live though, will it? With the change to RvS not progressing Insight it should be a situational thing now rather than "refresh when it's about to fall off"
    If you asking if it's worth it to not progress into BG3 at 100 then no, it's never going to worth it to wait with the way it works at 100.