Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Yea it only works with imgur...
    I just made it a Hyperlink , it was too big and it was pissing me off.

Edit: I will check daily on the PTR to see how the whole situation with AoC goes.I don't have TED as a backup so i kinda have to :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Autohotkey/driver based loop macros are not (as far as I know at least) forbidden. You can't use anything that's completely automated, such as the "interrupt hacks". Looping a button still requires user to press the button down and release it when needed. Please correct me if I'm wrong though, it's a bit of a grey area with autohotkey.
    Highly unlikely to be actioned, but technically against the ToS. Keyboard and mouse macros are in a similar place.

As a general rule, 1 keypress = 1 action. If you only press a key once and more than 1 GCD ability happens, that's against the ToS.

Will you ever be suspended for it? Almost assuredly not.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Highly unlikely to be actioned, but technically against the ToS. Keyboard and mouse macros are in a similar place.

As a general rule, 1 keypress = 1 action. If you only press a key once and more than 1 GCD ability happens, that's against the ToS.

Will you ever be suspended for it? Almost assuredly not.
    I witnessed a guildie of a friend of mine getting a ban at the spot for using some sort of Keyboard macros with the keyboard software that allowed him to shoot constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    I witnessed a guildie of a friend of mine getting a ban at the spot for using some sort of Keyboard macros with the keyboard software that allowed him to shoot constantly.
    Most likely he was doing something else that got him banned.

I have a guildie that has been using autohotkey and similar programs to do what we're explaining for over eight years and he hasn't received any warnings/suspensions/bans.

1.5 years for me. Honestly, if they ban me for it, then I don't think that I want to support the game anymore anyway unless they fix the reason I'm doing it in the first place. Paying $15 a month for them to assist you in getting carpel tunnel... no thanks.

Well it was fun while it lasted . The possibilities that went through my mind... As of now ,on the PTR, Assurance of Consequence is again increasing cooldown recovery rate.Vanish is still bugged tho ,shown as a 2 min cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was to be expected. So: Yay Sub then?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was to be expected. So: Yay Sub then?
    hmm...who knows...maybe assassination then??? xD...

Deleted
    Why would combat fall from grace im just saying not much has changed for 6.0. Mut got constant Venomous wounds but still wont scale well as combat does atm dont forget combat got poison spread from BF now. Sub got sinister calling nerfed and it was barely hanging in there anyway. I love playing sub but until wod imo expect combat for a couple weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Shadow Blades removal and Killing Spree change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    Why would combat fall from grace im just saying not much has changed for 6.0. Mut got constant Venomous wounds but still wont scale well as combat does atm dont forget combat got poison spread from BF now. Sub got sinister calling nerfed and it was barely hanging in there anyway. I love playing sub but until wod imo expect combat for a couple weeks.
    Well, AoC 5.4 combat is ridiculously acive, you have more than half the fight with cds up and is constantly with deep insight.

The removal of Shadow blades CPs makes you a little slower (you won't have t17 bonuses at 90), and the KS change make it better used alone and not at the same time as AR (might have some exceptions, I haven't figured it out yet, maybe Shadowboy or Fierydemise could help).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    dont forget combat got poison spread from BF now.
    Yeah, but BF copies 25% less damage from the other sources than it does on live.

Well it was fun while it lasted . The possibilities that went through my mind... As of now ,on the PTR, Assurance of Consequence is again increasing cooldown recovery rate.Vanish is still bugged tho ,shown as a 2 min cd.
    If you're combat, vanish will be a 2min cd. Vanish cd is not reduced by aoc for combat. Vanish cd was *never* reduced by AoC for combat, nor was it ever intended to.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-10-11 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    If you're combat, vanish will be a 2min cd. Vanish cd is not reduced by aoc for combat. Vanish cd was *never* reduced by AoC for combat, nor was it ever intended to.
    He's talking about Sub (and Assassination)

He's talking about Sub (and Assassination)
    I haven't actually tested assassination, just logged in to see if it is bugged for assassin too.Vanish is 1.3 min for assassination and at this time Subtlety's Vanish is still bugged at 2 min.It might be possible that it is intended because of the new vanish glyph that reduces the CD by 1 min but doesn't apply stealth.I can see how with AoC this might be broken for Pve if the glyph is obtainable in 6.0.

I haven't actually tested assassination, just logged in to see if it is bugged for assassin too.Vanish is 1.3 min for assassination and at this time Subtlety's Vanish is still bugged at 2 min.It might be possible that it is intended because of the new vanish glyph that reduces the CD by 1 min but doesn't apply stealth.I can see how with AoC this might be broken for Pve if the glyph is obtainable in 6.0.
    That glyph can't be used by subtlety.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    That glyph can't be used by subtlety.
    I have no clue then, it probably is just bugged.