Trinket Question for 6.0 Fury

So, now that Fury does not have Colossus Smash anymore would it be safe to assume that the EEoG trinket falls significantly in value? We no longer care about fitting that Storm Bolt into the 20 second Colossus Smash window so would that make Skeer's a better option than EEoG?

Deleted
    regardless of fitting SB into CS window or not, it still reduces the CD of SB to 20 secs, alongside a lower CD on reck/BB/DR. I would think that the CDR trinket will still be the BiS trinket come 6.0. That is IF it isn't nerfed to the ground as it currently is on beta, rumours have been going around that it only got nerfed because of scaling issues and raid/dungeon testing but nobody actually confirmed this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahnh View Post
    regardless of fitting SB into CS window or not, it still reduces the CD of SB to 20 secs, alongside a lower CD on reck/BB/DR. I would think that the CDR trinket will still be the BiS trinket come 6.0. That is IF it isn't nerfed to the ground as it currently is on beta, rumours have been going around that it only got nerfed because of scaling issues and raid/dungeon testing but nobody actually confirmed this.
    I posted in the 6.0 discussion but from what I've read on AoQ over in the Hunter forums the CDR trinkets are now actually reduction as opposed to recovery, meaning Heroic Warforged Eye is 46.7% reduction on everything it touches.

Copy past (with 45% CDR cos lazy) because lol:

Leap: 16.5
    Reck: 99
    BB: 33
    BS: 33
    DR: 33
    Wall: 66
    Swave: 22 (or 2 if bugged)
    Sbolt: 16.5
    DBTS: 66

Not confirming shit til I go on the Beta but that's what people are saying on the other class forums. But I would imagine using Stormbolt 13.5 seconds earlier than you want to is better than Skeers.

I checked on latest PTR build and it does look like the trinket has been fixed to a flat reduction on abilities affected. My SB's were on a 15-16 Sec CD (Heroic version), I believe. The trinkets have reduced affect beyond level 91 so they will quickly become nerfed upon leveling.
    Last edited by Keensteel; 2014-10-08 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    I checked on latest PTR build and it does look like the trinket has been fixed to a flat reduction on abilities affected. My SB's were on a 15-16 Sec CD (Heroic version), I believe. The trinkets have reduced affect beyond level 91 so they will quickly become nerfed upon leveling.
    Correct, they're ~10% reduction at 100.