Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We'll smuggle copies of the Daily Mail to you, so you can keep up on what is really happening to Europe.

And they always have loads of pictures of attractive twenty-something girls in skimpy clothing to keep you entertained, though judging by your sig you may not care.
    appreciated, and about the sig, i thought the joke would be obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    All of Europe lives under Sharia law, we have gangs of young men roaming the streets of every city, town and village enforcing it, every woman wears a burka...and don't you deny it, it said so in the Daily Mail.

Apart from the parts of Europe controlled by Eastern European immigrants, who are stealing everything, eating babies, and spreading cancer.
    You've just described Europe in 20 years from now. Like I've said before, people have been smacked over the head with neoliberalism and political correctness so much that any diverging opinions from the mainstream ones are branded as xenophobia and hatred.
    There is a reason why nationalist parties are rising all over Europe...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Child of Curiosity View Post
    Define intolerance. As it seems to be used today it includes standing up for your own beliefs and not bending backwards for others.
    The way it's used today? Bend backwards to others and apologize for even existing if you're the majority in a western country.
    all hop on the nationalism propaganda train...
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I guess no one told those people that they should leave behind their old hatreds behind when they move to germany.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Deleted
    read it in the local newspapaper today

As a german, who is employed by a Kurd(iraki): a lot Kurds did move to germany to GET AWAY FROM THE CONSTANT FIGHTING.... it just boggles my mind

and i better not speak about the salafists or i risk getting banned, since i do not see a way to talk about it without bringing religion into it...

sometimes when i am at a really dark place... i think about letting things just take its courese, closing the book on the entire reagion
    yes, i am a cynic....

Deleted
    The way it's used today? Bend backwards to others and apologize for even existing if you're the majority in a western country.
    I said define tolerance, not your twisted view of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Ich bin very sauer, das ist nitch so gut und meine chair ist heiss, helfe ich bitte

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    read it in the local newspapaper today

As a german, who is employed by a Kurd(iraki): a lot Kurds did move to germany to GET AWAY FROM THE CONSTANT FIGHTING.... it just boggles my mind

and i better not speak about the salafists or i risk getting banned, since i do not see a way to talk about it without bringing religion into it...

sometimes when i am at a really dark place... i think about leting things just take its courese, closing the book on the entire reagion
    yes, i am a cynic....
    Islam = All religions of the world.

An ever increasing number of people all over Europe share that view. I highly doubt they are more twisted than the people who believe their pagan deity demands the blood of nonbelievers and that their beliefs supersede the laws of the european country that shelters them.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2014-10-08 at 01:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    You've just described Europe in 20 years from now. Like I've said before, people have been smacked over the head with neoliberalism and political correctness so much that any diverging opinion from the mainstream ones are branded as xenophobia and hatred.
    ha, yeah, doing reasearch and not blindly hating someone, how backwards and stupid

lets bring back the good old times, when women weren´t allowed to vote, having a job, when minorities could be openly abused and people had to hide everything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Ich bin very sauer, das ist nitch so gut und meine chair ist heiss, helfe ich bitte
    ach komm, das kannst du ja wohl besser

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool-kun View Post
    That is what tolerance means today.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is what tolerance means today.
    if repeating bullshit would make it right, we´d be in serious trouble

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    I suppose the usual suspects will rush to criticise anyone pointing it out as an issue because it's 'racist'.
    true twice over in germany, history still factors in here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    You've just described Europe in 20 years from now. Like I've said before, people have been smacked over the head with neoliberalism and political correctness so much that any diverging opinions from the mainstream ones are branded as xenophobia and hatred.
    There is a reason why nationalist parties are rising all over Europe...
    That's weird, because I've lived in Europe all my life, travelled fairly extensively throughout Europe, and see no indications that it will be like that at all.

Nationalist parties are generally filled with the types of people that blame everything on one problem regardless of the actual reasons, so they aren't really a good indication of the future, more a reflection on the education system being a bit crap.

Deleted
    http://www.wzb.eu/en/press-release/i...-widely-spread

"Two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live. Three quarters of the respondents hold the opinion that there is only one legitimate interpretation of the Koran."

High percentage of fundamentalists + political leniency shown towards it = bad.

Religious extremism in any form should not be allowed. People supporting ISIS should be booted out.

Victim much ?
    Anyways although you likely don't know this isn't exactly the first time where it came to altercation of that kind even before IS or salafists so I don't "feel" particularly much about it.
    That's weird, because I've lived in Europe all my life, travelled fairly extensively throughout Europe, and see no indications that it will be like that at all.
    No way those 5% will easily take over Germany within the next five years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    if repeating bullshit would make it right, we´d be in serious trouble
    I take it that it's easy for men to say this when you're not the ones being targetted by misogynistic views that inevitably comes with a not so small share of immigrants.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    http://www.wzb.eu/en/press-release/i...-widely-spread

"Two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live. Three quarters of the respondents hold the opinion that there is only one legitimate interpretation of the Koran."

High percentage of fundamentalists + political leniency shown towards it = bad.

Religious extremism in any form should not be allowed. People supporting ISIS should be booted out.
    i do like to see what level of education of those polled

because if 45% fear that the west is trying to destroy islam then they either have better or worse information than us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Replace "Koran" with "Bible" and they could be Republican party candidates.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. If you want to fight for ISIS or Kurdistan, do us all a favor and move to Iraq.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Nationalist parties are generally filled with the types of people that blame everything on one problem regardless of the actual reasons, so they aren't really a good indication of the future, more a reflection on the education system being a bit crap.
    You need to get out more often then, things are changing fast and not for the better.
    Oh, and the only thing I blame Muslims for is that they refuse to integrate into society and instead try to 'terraform' Europe to better fit their beliefs, I don't blame them for the economic and political problems we face.
    However, you keep insisting on branding me a hater because I have a problem with the extremely low integration rate of muslim immigrants and the violent conflicts they seem to import.

Do I hate them? No.
    Do I want them to radically change the cultural landscape of Europe? Hell no.
    I really don't understand why they insist on moving into countries with radically different views on human rights and expect us to change to better accommodate them while still persecuting westerners in their own countries for not following their barbaric beliefs.
    We're not showing them a better way or giving them a better example, we're just being stupid and rolling over to please them.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2014-10-08 at 02:13 PM.