Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    If there's anything I've learned from the rng gods, you'll have two trifecta trinkets come WoD to make up for it.
    I welcome that day with open arms.

Any1 know? Is the current Exp/Mastery gem, wich will be Mastery/Haste on patchday, better than the Int/Mastery gem?

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Running some other sims to check out multistrike to see how it compares. I thought about it more and it does make sense that KTT will be > BBoY because of the stacking mechanic alone. Good food for thought
    After running a few sims with different gear/gem setups these are the results of my own Demo testing (with a SimC version from a week ago):

Worth noting that the gear I currently have equipped on my character is the gear used in the sims (including gems....and yes it's a spirit belt now but it won't be soon).

Updated the SimC client and got these results (as of 10/10):

So seems like my gut instinct based off level 100 scaling was wrong even with the small amount of multistrike we get. Buuuut it may be that way because of how little MS we have, which is more likely.

Either way for Tuesday when 6.0 launches for Demo it'll be (if you want to use KTT):

• Multistrike
    • Mastery = Crit = Int = Haste

And if you're going to use BBoY it'll be:

• Multistrike
    • Mastery = Crit = Int
    • Haste

That's pretty nuts, why the hell are our secondaries matching our int values?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    That's pretty nuts, why the hell are our secondaries matching our int values?
    Could maybe be the squish? Overvaluing the secondaries.

Deleted
    why multistrike is so high ? that seem to me the worst stat after versatility

Deleted

Either way for Tuesday when 6.0 launches for Demo it'll be (if you want to use KTT):

• Multistrike
    So it will be abit like current destro stats?

It's so high because we have access to no MS gear. Meaning we are criting a lot already and cast extremely fast so the best way to get more damage out of all of this is to MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    After running a few sims with different gear/gem setups these are the results of my own Demo testing (with a SimC version from a week ago):

Worth noting that the gear I currently have equipped on my character is the gear used in the sims (including gems....and yes it's a spirit belt now but it won't be soon).

So seems like my gut instinct based off level 100 scaling was wrong even with the small amount of multistrike we get. Buuuut it may be that way because of how little MS we have, which is more likely.

• Multistrike

• Multistrike
    • Mastery = Crit = Int
    • Haste
    Gahddo just said on your Demo guide that the simc for T16 is out-of-date.

Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    It's so high because we have access to no MS gear. Meaning we are criting a lot already and cast extremely fast so the best way to get more damage out of all of this is to MS.
    I still find it weird that our secondaries are = value to our main stat.

I never got that in my Sims just over 50% of Int but my comparison was the value of MS vs other secondary stats not against Int.

With the loss of reforging stats are going to be all over the place. Betcha wish you picked up every one of those gear "rots" with funky stats now. I get the math, and I'm not taking a shot at anyone, but my gut (and knowing simc flux in early phases of a patch/expansion) I just don't see multistrike as being that powerful. I mean we had the cleave trinket in SoO and no lock took it if they could help it. Even on cluster fights (and trash) it never was that strong. I could see MS being stronger for affliction but demo already has so much built in cleave it seems anecdotally less important for demo. Only time it would pay off is like p1 garrosh as aff where you could dump hard into the boss and let your multistrike or cleave raiders (hai 7x warrior raids if blizz doesn't balance) handle the adds.

Re-did the sims with the newest build, since it changed some of the APL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-did the sims with the newest build, since it changed some of the APL:

Holy Multistrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Holy Multistrike.
    Just inflated because we don't have any while already having all the crit/mastery/haste in bis gear already

10+ Year Old Account
    Just inflated because we don't have any while already having all the crit/mastery/haste in bis gear already
    Yeah I'm sure it'll be devalued with 100 but damn, almost 10.0.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    If I'm thinking right, and this only goes for main stat priority, that would be:

Affliction - Haste
    Demonology - Mastery
    Destruction - Critical

What is the 2nd important stat, I have no idea.
    Mastery should still be king or very close in sims atm in all specs due to the insane damage scaling.

For 6.0.2 Demo mainly I'll go for Mastery > Haste all the way. Maybe not optimal for Destro, but whatever. Stats after Mastery are too close that it's just about playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    For 6.0.2 Demo mainly I'll go for Mastery > Haste all the way. Maybe not optimal for Destro, but whatever. Stats after Mastery are too close that it's just about playstyle.
    Mastery is also the safe bet considering it's a flat increase over just faster casts / more crits some of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    1 question

For gemming affliction

5 int / 10 mastery

Or

10 haste / 10 mastery

For red slots

Basically I'm asking if 1 int is stronger than 2 secondaries.
    I don't think it is, I'm sure the simcraft numbers are around here somewhere though for an exact reading.

• Multistrike

• Multistrike
    • Mastery = Crit = Int
    • Haste
    This is Demo, but Aff is very close to the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Mastery is also the safe bet considering it's a flat increase over just faster casts / more crits some of the time.
    Haste it's also safe even without Breakpoints because it's certain increase on more casts, while crit it's a flat increase only for SF/CB and attained on RNG to everything else.