Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that guy looks pretty satisfied in his mug shot. Was a good day for him methinks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I think that guy looks pretty satisfied in his mug shot. Was a good day for him methinks.
    Gotta get it when you get the chance, and you know it was going to be a while before he was the man again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    Why'd the woman get a shorter sentence? It's bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Did this cop just not know how to lock their damn doors? I don't see the issue here aside from people being disgusting, which happens everywhere.
    Read the story, they started having sex after being arrested.

This is just hilarious though. I doubt that is the worst thing that has happened in the backseat of a police cruiser, though it may be the worst thing that has happened in the backseat of that specific car.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2014-10-08 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Why'd the woman get a shorter sentence? It's bullshit.
    from the article.

'' Husnik, a convicted felon with a lengthy rap sheet, was sentenced to 90 days in jail for lewd and lascivious conduct. Basten, who pleaded guilty to drunk driving and disorderly conduct, was sentenced to 48 days in custody and hit with fines and fees totaling $1236. ''

The first sentence that i quoted is the answer you seek.

So they get to watch kinky white trash sex for free?? That's totally a PERK.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ah yeah
    I wanna send this one out to all the jeep lovers worldwide
    city to city, ghetto to ghetto
    some flavor for you and yours
    and your jeep

you're the type of girl that got class and style
    still in all you need the backseat of my jeep once in a while
    so I pull up to your door to give you what you're looking for
    unh, hardcore
    I know you wanna come...in my jeep
    we can park on a back street
    you're checkin' out my carphone, scopin' out my jewelry
    let's do this in a hurry
    air freshener is kickin', drive through for chicken
    I know you need a good stickin'
    that's when I see my man Snoop
    peace, what up kid? loungin' duke
    as I turn the corner, starin' in your cornier
    you're gettin' hornier and hornier
    I'm pumpin' up a blint tape (flavor)
    you're legs is incredible, I do a double take
    you're puttin' on your lipstick
    I wanna give you this big fat...(yeeeaaa)
    quick, I know a place where we can lounge and cool, don't sleep
    (where at?) back seat of my jeep

[Chorus]
    back seat of my jeep, let's swing an episode
    back seat of my jeep, let's swing an ep'

I'm pullin' over near your building
    I light a candle on the dashboard, we're chillin'
    I knew a girl like you would love a scene like this
    you got class but deep down you're real freakish
    you got it all, but you never had a wild episode
    that's when me and my jeep showed
    up with the funk in the trunk and
    hittin' it, we're spunkin'
    I'll even get you drunk and tipsy
    'cause I know you're feelin' frisky
    you love it 'cause it's wild and risky
    you got your eyes on the hood
    you're up to no good
    I took you in the back, you hoped I would
    you got your black on black so stacked in the back
    while I'm pumpin' in the CD I'll skip a track
    windows are foggy
    and, uh, back seat treats in the streets could be a hobby
    and you ain't in between the Isley Brothers' sheets
    I give it to you real raw in the backseat
    that's how you want it, don't ya? (yeah)
    you'll tell your girlfriends, won't ya? (nah)
    don't lie
    take it in your eye (why?)
    so buckle up, buckle up
    what's my name? what's my name? what's my name? what's my name? huh
    I never knew a four wheel drive could be so live
    I'll put your numbers in the archives
    so take 'em off, and put them things on the mirror girl
    it's my jeep and your world
    you got it going on lovely, time to do the right thing
    'cause I can tell you wanna swing

[Chorus]

we're bonin' on the dark blocks
    wearin' out the shocks, wettin' up the dashboard clock
    seats full of sweat, I told ya I would hit it
    your kitty, kitty, cat, cat, was hungry so I fed it
    workin' as a team
    somebody, anybody [scream]
    jump with me to the cash bar
    I'll be like Bruce Lee in them skins goin' "waahhh"
    damn, it's so good, the mad grip on my tip
    you're still a nice girl but my jeep makes ya flip
    you go wild and stick your toes on the roof (yeah yeah)
    you're so cute, wit' your gold tooth
    exstentions on the carpet
    that nice round brown is my target
    it's so firm, so cushy, it makes me feel mushy
    I love it when it's pushy
    but don't laugh, I'm serious with this (word up)
    the back seat of my jeep, is priceless
    you're climaxin', you're climaxin', it's full action
    you love a good waxin', it's so relaxin'

unh, give me a hug
    see what I'm sayin' love?

You cared enough to post.

OP this is a drop in the bucket to the stories I hear every week from my professor that's a Sergeant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Whats the point of this, it still doesn't excuse police brutality and abuse of powers
    Did you even bother to read the OP? The story is not about police brutality.

I really, really can't stand the false balance shit. OK, criminals are also often shitheads. This is not shocking and new.

Whats the point of this, it still doesn't excuse police brutality and abuse of powers
    It helps explain how it's gotten to the point where cops view their job as "us vs. them". When no one respects cops it's no surprise they reciprocate similarly. Couple gets arrested, so they decide to have sex in the back of the cops' car? Pretty tame. But still quite disrespectful.

I lived in a community where people loved our cops. They'd throw block parties for the community. People would walk up to cops and thank them for doing the job and shake their hands. The local judge would even get up on a dunk tank once a year and allow anyone he'd ever sent to jail unlimited free balls to dunk him and most people, knowing they went to jail because they deserved it, retained a sense of reciprocal respect.

Over time though, kids started wearing their "fuck da police" shirts, people started arguing or even got violent with police when they got tickets, people started filing false complaints against cops, cop cars got vandalized, violent crime started to rise and, just before I finally got the hell out, someone fired numerous shots into the house of a cop hosting one of the block parties. No one was hurt, but that was the end of cops throwing parties and the final straw for many of the cops that lived there.
    Over about a year, the good cops left town and it was mostly only the jackasses who were bullies in high school who would take a job there. Now, the police force is full of assholes who care nothing for the community where they work and the city is a crime ridden cesspool, where everyone is treated as a potential cop hating violent felon, because they're right too often to risk taking a bullet for being wrong.

If the people in the community don't respect the cops, it's silly to expect the cops to respect the people in the community. They're going to use whatever power they have available to protect themselves from people who hate them, just like any other reasonable person would.

You want to end police brutality and the abuse of power? Try thanking a cop for taking one of the shittiest jobs in America instead of condemning them for wearing a badge. And, don't have sex in their cars.
    Last edited by Ecwfrk; 2014-10-09 at 02:16 AM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ml?cps=gravity
    This cop is a good guy. "I know that writing a citation wasn’t going to solve the problem. The biggest thing I wanted to do is give the child a reliable and dependable booster seat and giving someone a ticket is not going to fix that."

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...ml?cps=gravity
    This cop is a good guy. "I know that writing a citation wasn’t going to solve the problem. The biggest thing I wanted to do is give the child a reliable and dependable booster seat and giving someone a ticket is not going to fix that."
    Wait, weren't you the same fucking guy crying in another thread about me giving out warnings instead of citations? Yeah time to go ahead and link that shit, because this would be the the sheer definition of being a fucking hypocrite.

Well by golly, look at this:

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you catch people breaking the law but only give a warning? That'll sure teach em...
    Weird how your feelings change.
    Last edited by Stop Pretending; 2014-10-09 at 02:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Ecwfrk View Post
    You want to end police brutality and the abuse of power? Try thanking a cop for taking one of the shittiest jobs in America instead of condemning them for wearing a badge.
    Weird, most professions don't need endless pandering to keep their practitioners from being abusive pricks. I've never heard a scientist say, "want me to cure a disease? Try thanking me". Most people do their jobs without needing to be publicly fellated for it.

No one said anything about endless pandering but when is the last time you have heard scientists referred to by demeaning names as a common practice the way people call cops pigs and such

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    No one said anything about endless pandering but when is the last time you have heard scientists referred to by demeaning names as a common practice the way people call cops pigs and such
    Better yet, when was the last time a scientist was attacked/spit on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    That might have something to do with there not be a lot of scientists (or doctors, or postman, or fisherman, or [pick a profession]) that engage in abuse of power as a matter of course. Of course, there's plenty of great, professional officers, but it's a profession that's inherently going to attract more than its fair share of people that want to be dicks with general impunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Better yet, when was the last time a scientist was attacked/spit on.
    Scientists are targeted by terrorist shitheads (one example story). I have yet to see one respond by desiring a brutal crackdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    The nastiest was a guy shit his pants, and managed to get his cuffs to his front side, and wiped his shit all over the back of my squad car, back seat, windows, and all over the plastic barrier between him and the front. While i was inside the jail prior to turning him over.
    Hell that is nothing I have had guys cover themselves head to toe in shit just so we wouldn't touch them when we were going to transfer them.

Maybe the point is people that generalize Police when only a minor amount are idiots, need to see the other side of what Police deal with daily.

But you know, people that generalize in that fashion are very often the same type that won't understand that anyway.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Hell that is nothing I have had guys cover themselves head to toe in shit just so we wouldn't touch them when we were going to transfer them.
    That's why i will never work for corrections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!