Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dragon Age is FREE on Orgin!

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

I think the more important part here is Origin is free with dragon age

But...but, Origin. =(

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    But...but, Origin. =(
    It's just like steam, but nobody bitches about steam do they

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of getting EA games somewhere else if it still gonna require Origin login...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    It's like Steam only they actually allow refunds

Anyway, Origin haters aside this game is worth the download. Seriously.

I like Origin > Steam... just saying. Steam is over hyped by hipsters

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Get it people! One of the most amazing RPG's of all time right there, in the very least it should entertain you until WoD.

Steam actually has more than 3 games on it.

OT: Free is free, I'm gonna pick it up even though I don't like Origin.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Get it people! One of the most amazing RPG's of all time right there, in the very least it should entertain you until WoD.
    Downloading as we speak!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Steam actually has more than 3 games on it.
    So does Origin... Just sayin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockulation View Post
    So does Origin... Just sayin!
    Even if it does, people like to refer to it as a one game client because they need to install it only for those 2-3 games they might be interested in there, personally my origin library have 23 titles from various bundles and sales on there, excluding dlc.

Origin is not that bad as a client but its lacking the community aspects steam have.

Yep. And a steaming pile of shit is just like a fluffy delicious cake too. But nobody bitches when you tell them to eat the cake.

Also: EA.

Was a fun game, had a ton of replay value, and the combat system isn't that bad once you get used to it. But I've had enough of that game on the xbox.

If anyone is interested in an early easy infinite exp for more replay value: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhlh-z7pWQ0

oh i will so pick it up on ori- oh wait.. ALREADY GOT IT ON STEAM. Seriously, Origin and EA pandering trying to get people more into their system. Its just like ubisoft.

With how they did ME3 its like that bratty lil kid not letting anyone enjoy else enjoy things unless they come to their place and spend their money to do it.

Big diff between steam and origin is that steam allows creativity in games, though some are good, some are bad. The point being is that it lets people be creative and supports that.

Plus in some regards those greenlight and indie games run better then some triple a titles o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I think the more important part here is Origin is free with dragon age
    I see what you did thar lol

I already own the disc version, as well as the Ultimate Edition on Steam. Free or not, I don't need ANOTHER copy of a game I won't ever likely play again. I spent probably 300+ hours doing that game several times through, enjoying different mods, playing different builds...There's just nothing left for me in that game lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's the basic edition only...meh i still download it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylashae View Post
    oh i will so pick it up on ori- oh wait.. ALREADY GOT IT ON STEAM. Seriously, Origin and EA pandering trying to get people more into their system. Its just like ubisoft.
    How is it pandering? It's a marketing decision. When you're going up against an undisputed king in an industry (like Steam), you have to push hard to get your product some solid footing. This includes giving out freebies.

With how they did ME3 its like that bratty lil kid not letting anyone enjoy else enjoy things unless they come to their place and spend their money to do it.
    While I'm no fan of it being an Origin exclusive, what other platforms can you play HL2 or other Valve games through on PC other than Steam? Valve does the exact same thing with their first party games.

Big diff between steam and origin is that steam allows creativity in games, though some are good, some are bad. The point being is that it lets people be creative and supports that.
    Steam has no quality control, you mean. Which is why they end up having to pull scam games from Early Access and all kinds of broken shovelware gets launched. I'm thrilled that Steam has a hugely diverse library, but the lack of curation on Valve's part has led to the current system where they are crowdsourcing curation instead of keeping the complete garbage games off their platform.

I'm not sure how much more restrictive Origin is (though I imagine they screen the games that go on there far stricter), but I remember seeing a decent variety of games offered, though they promote their first party games very heavily.