Deleted

Someone explain?

So I've been hearing different things about the stat squish and older content. Since we do less damage, how are we going to be able to solo stuff? I heard one guy say we are getting a one-shot buff so we can one shot everything that is below level 90, another guy said we won't be able to solo anything anymore.

Which one is correct? Are both false? What's the deal, people of MMO-Champ!

Both false, sort of.

Your damage scales up as you do older content.

Confirmed because I've done it on beta haha. As you get into mop+ content, you hit normally like you should, but as soon as you do for example dragon soul you'll be hitting ridiculous six digit numbers.
    Destruction!

There will be a buff to allow you to still have suitable numbers in outdated content.
    However due to various adjustments to other mechanics such as resolve, there is no certainty that you will have the same solo capability as you have now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.