Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I love the Razer Naga. I swear by it and recommend it to anyone.

Logitech makes great hardware too, though and you can't go wrong with a similar product from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you love using modifiers on your mouse or just having your action bars or frequent buttons bound to your mouse, a mouse like the Naga is going to be a great investment.

I would 100% advise you to not touch Razer products thoguh, the build quality is not there and chances are high that you'll be spending 80 more euris ina year or two due to the shoddy build quality. Buy a Logitech G600. You said you've had your current Logitech mouse for 5 years, this one will persist just as long or longer, and on top of that, their customer service is far FAR better than Razer's.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is nearly full with "I've bought 2-3 Nagas" or "I love my Naga but X happened to it."

Go with the G600. Cheaper, longer lasting, better build quality.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Lol, @ all these people saying Razer has dodgy build quality.
    I have literally had the same and original Razer Naga since the week that they were released, many years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    For MMOs its down to the naga or the g600, after that it's a matter of personal pref. I've had my naga for 2 years now, and everything still works fine, apart from some of the plastic cable exposed on the wire and kets arent backlit anymore. I would disagree with people saying having your rotation on your mouse is uncomfortable, quite the opposite for me, I mean thats the whole point of the mouse lol.
    So yeah down to you, both are really great mice (i'm really tempted to try the g600 at some point though). With the ability pruning in WoD, it may open up a whole different array of mice as the full 1-12 buttons may not be that neccessary, but still good to have.

Deleted
    Agree with everyone saying naga build quality is rubbish. Had 2 nag's myself both had buttons fail within a year.
    Had the G600 for 2 years now still going strong, only down side is it's slightly bigger than the naga, not so good if you have small hands.

Not a mouse but I've had a G13 game board for 5 years best thing ever for MMO'S
    http://mobile-gaming.logitech.com/en...nced-gameboard

durability wise, it differs.
    I had one Razer naga for 3 years. Then when it's scroll wheel finally bit the dust, I bought a new one, only to have the hardware become faulty in 2 months.
    I ended up buying a Logitech G500s today, however I haven't had much time to test it out in a WoW environment because my computer just died in the middle of a raid and won't turn back on, but regardless :|

tl;dr: I really like the Razer naga, and would recommend, however life span differs in every seperate razer naga

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

I love the Naga so much. Can't see myself playing WoW without one. I own the 2014 edition, but after using it now for a fairly long time, I kinda miss the old version. Felt more comfortable than the newer one, at least for me.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Razer Naga is a good mouse. However after about 2 years of use, I had 3 different Razer Nagas develop the double click issue that plagues this mouse. I am now using a Logitech G600 in hopes it will not have the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    I love the Naga so much. Can't see myself playing WoW without one. I own the 2014 edition, but after using it now for a fairly long time, I kinda miss the old version. Felt more comfortable than the newer one, at least for me.
    I agree, I bought the 2014 version but damn did I love the old one.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    I have a Razer Naga Hex, it has 6 buttons on the side which i prefer more than the ones with 12-15.
    I use the buttons for interrupts and utility stuff mostly. I'm playing a warlock.
    I've had it for nearly 3 years now and it still works as good as it did on day 1.

I've been using the same Razer Naga since the start of Cata and it's going strong. I've gotten quite used to using those 12 extra buttons to fill my bottom right button list for keybinds. From everything I've read about people using Nagas is that mine has lasted above and beyond most of anyone's lifetimes as far as these things go. I've gotten my money back and then some. And will buy another without a thought when it eventually dies.

I am using Razer Naga Left Handed edition - due to me being left handed and the fact that it is the only gaming mouse dedicated to lefties (which is a whole different discussion)

I had mine for a year now and no issues with the construction. Using the side buttons is awesome but it required some getting used to and I'm still not using all properly.

One thing that I haven't seen in this thread is mention of Razer Synapse - an app that lets you redefine the keys and create profiles associated with different games/programs. In my opinion this is absolutely fantastic thing. You dont have to have your side keys bound to 1-9 0 - =, but you can pretty bind it to anything. Playing WoW and SC2? maybe you need different profiles with different bindings and sensitivity? Synapse does all that.

Buy logitech. I've never had a Razor product last longer than a year. They have nice designs but are cheaply made.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Get a logitech g600 instead. Nagas don't last very long. Side buttons work best for things like cds and cc. It's not very comfortable to do your rotation on them.
    mines lasted 4 years, still going strong.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    i have both the razer naga molten and the razer naga epic, i have to say theyre both amazing. i gave the molten to my girlfriend when i got the new epic, but both are fantastic, and make it easy to move and attack at the same time in most mmos. (duh)
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Just wanted to say got my Naga in wrath cant remember exact time in wrath because it was so long ago. Still using it today and it works flawless. Even the coloring on it has stayed fresh i could wipe the mouse clean and it would look good as new. The thing is solid. I have heard loads of people say Naga's brake but mine has been the most reliable bit of kit i ever brought.

Recommend a Naga or if not a g600. I use the buttons for rotation and buttons + shift for cooldowns. It's nice playing with 1 hand and drinking with the other sometimes lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Buy logitech. I've never had a Razor product last longer than a year. They have nice designs but are cheaply made.
    my molten is ~3 or 4 years old and still works like a dream, seems you just either got a defective or don't know how to take care of your things
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    REDRAGON Perdition mmo mouse. 12 side button like Naga, fully customizable, well built and considerably cheaper!

Got mine for 51Euros when compared to the naga's/g600's 80€.

Love it!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Redragon%C2%...agon+perdition

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    my molten is ~3 or 4 years old and still works like a dream, seems you just either got a defective or don't know how to take care of your things
    or, more likely, bandwagon.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    As for comfort, that's just a matter of personal preference, some don't find it comfortable, I find it extremely comfortable.
    Very much this. I use the side buttons as well as alt+side buttons for my abilities, binding specific kinds of buttons to specific situations. In fact, I think my interrupt is the only skill I don't have bound to the number pad. It's bound to ` for quick spamming.