Legendary Cloak, Can I make it?

I have the cloak on my Monk and Hunter. My DK and Lock just got the PVP quests done and now are on the Secrets. Both have fresh raids to score secrets this week. I'm a little worried I won't be able to get the cloak on these toons in time. The Black Prince buff will be gone when the patch drops, right?

Yes the buff will be gone. I am working on the cloak and am at the same point. I got the first 3 secrets last night. 100% drop so far. Another person who I am doing the quest with only got 2 secrets last night. I don't think it is doable without really good RNG but I am still going to give it a shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchecake View Post
    I have the cloak on my Monk and Hunter. My DK and Lock just got the PVP quests done and now are on the Secrets. Both have fresh raids to score secrets this week. I'm a little worried I won't be able to get the cloak on these toons in time. The Black Prince buff will be gone when the patch drops, right?
    In 6.0 the Test of Valor part is taken out but the actual questline is only taken out at WoD

15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm assuming that since they're removing the valor requirement, does that mean you can finish the cloak by the time WOD is out if you are at that point? I would like to finish it but I'm at the valor quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    In 6.0 the Test of Valor part is taken out but the actual questline is only taken out at WoD
    In 6.0 you will no longer be able to start the quest. Furthermore the Test of Valor part is gone and the Black Prince buff is gone. The entire quest chain will be removed in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooh View Post
    So I'm assuming that since they're removing the valor requirement, does that mean you can finish the cloak by the time WOD is out if you are at that point? I would like to finish it but I'm at the valor quest.
    I originally thought this too. As it turns out they are only removing it because Valor will no longer be in the game.

Deleted
    both part will take you about 2 weeks for collecting the required materials:

20 Secrets and 50% dropchance per boss (which seems about acurate in my experience, including the buff) with 19 possible boss kills and 2 (3 with ra-den) 100% drops.
    -> averages out to about 11.5 - 12.5 per ID, with a bit of bad luck to about 10 per ID. -> 2 IDs

About the Same for the rune-stones, you just have less bosses: 2 (3) 100% drops, 12 regular bosses.
    -> averages to about 8 (9) per ID, which also requires at least 2 IDs on average.

So if you have regular luck you will get the cloak if you are at the valor stage when 6.0 hits next ID. If it does not hit next ID, or you do not have at least average luck, you are fucked, and all the farming will be wasted, unless you need gear on your chars anyway.

You will still get the meta-gem though (for whatever aid it may bring you)

Deleted
    the Valor part of the questline is removed when the expansion PRE patch comes, when WoD offically launches the questline will be removed, you have time unless they changed something

We need a statement from blizz saying that from now on all drops secrets and runes will be 100 percent otherwise you really are battling RNG to finish it or not.

Even with the buff you can still have terrible luck with drops and i should know trying to get my alts the cloak before it goes and now i want to get my lock the cloak but i have just started the secrets phase and im really not sure if i can complete it or not.

If we could be told that the drops will now be 100 percent we can work out if its worth the effort to finish it or not.

Essentially you have time until 11/13. If you can't make it by that day you won't be able to continue since the quests are taken out, and even if they weren't no full raid would set foot into SoO so soon again.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    We need a statement from blizz saying that from now on all drops secrets and runes will be 100 percent otherwise you really are battling RNG to finish it or not.

Even with the buff you can still have terrible luck with drops and i should know trying to get my alts the cloak before it goes and now i want to get my lock the cloak but i have just started the secrets phase and im really not sure if i can complete it or not.

If we could be told that the drops will now be 100 percent we can work out if its worth the effort to finish it or not.

100% rate 2 weeks before WOD would be nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    It won't be so it's not worth the effort. There you go. You're welcome.

If you're horde, good luck winning ToK.