Icy Veins Demonology Guide for 6.0.2 is up.

Will read in more depth later but just a couple of quick questions:

• What do you mean by "Corruption was never snapshotted before..." doesn't it snapshot trinket/other procs currently (live prior to 6.0)?
    • In 6.0, doesn't Doom "snapshot" or benefit from Meta as a part of it's base design? It doesn't lose power when you switch from Meta back to caster form.
    • Under Grimoires - why don't you just spell out exactly what Grimoire of Synergy does rather than referring to a T16 set bonus?

Thanks for putting in the effort to create the guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad. I really don't want to play demo in 6.0+ but alas. looks like its the way to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    Will read in more depth later but just a couple of quick questions:

• What do you mean by "Corruption was never snapshotted before..." doesn't it snapshot trinket/other procs currently (live prior to 6.0)?
    • In 6.0, doesn't Doom "snapshot" or benefit from Meta as a part of it's base design? It doesn't lose power when you switch from Meta back to caster form.
    • Under Grimoires - why don't you just spell out exactly what Grimoire of Synergy does rather than referring to a T16 set bonus?

Thanks for putting in the effort to create the guide.
    Post questions on icy veins, nobody will see it here!

Otherwise,
    1 - i'm pretty sure he meant snapshotting corruption doesn't play a big role in the rotation on live
    2 - you can't cast doom outside of meta so it's irrelevant as far as gameplay is concerned
    3 - he explains that under the talents section
    Last edited by Xenocastra; 2014-10-09 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocastra View Post
    Post questions on icy veins, nobody will see it here!

Otherwise,
    1 - i'm pretty sure he meant snapshotting corruption doesn't play a big role in the rotation on live
    2 - you can't cast doom outside of meta so it's irrelevant as far as gameplay is concerned
    3 - he explains that under the talents section
    He posted the link here and asked the question "What'cha think so far?" here...so why wouldn't I respond here?

Since every practically every other DoT dynamically updates in 6.0, it's logical to ask about Doom...so why not state it correctly in the guide? Same thing regarding Corruption's current behavior. I just think guides should state mechanics correctly, whether or not you believe it effects game play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashii View Post
    He posted the link here and asked the question "What'cha think so far?" here...so why wouldn't I respond here?
    He means that the OP isn't Zagam, the warlock who created the guide, so asking the OP questions about the guide won't get those questions answered from Zagam. If you'd like to give feedback directly, post on the Icy Veins forum for the guide so Zagam can see the input.

I like the section on racials... because its probably correct in that no race tangibly matters and yet people will still spend the ENTIRE xpac debating which ones best just like they spent the entirety of MoP debating which pet is best when their damage was normalized...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I like the section on racials... because its probably correct in that no race tangibly matters and yet people will still spend the ENTIRE xpac debating which ones best just like they spent the entirety of MoP debating which pet is best when their damage was normalized...
    But dood... TROLL IS BETTER.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like that Human's versatility racial will actually make a difference in more then just pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Dont forget how much money some people will spend flipping between races for that 0.1% increase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woodydave44 View Post
    Dont forget how much money some people will spend flipping between races for that 0.1% increase
    Guilty as charged this expansion with conforming to Troll master race.

This expansion I'll be picking based on looks and/or utility. Either back to Goblin for the rocket jump or making a switch to Blood Elf for the swag factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Guilty as charged this expansion with conforming to Troll master race.

This expansion I'll be picking based on looks and/or utility. Either back to Goblin for the rocket jump or making a switch to Blood Elf for the swag factor.
    Changed mine to orc on the PTR, bloody hell that CM set. Seriously considering changing again :>