An Alliance Warrior Looking for a new US guild!

I am looking for a new guild to raid with in WoD. Currently I am a 498 iLvL Fury Warrior only because my guild disbanded early in MoP and put the keyboard down shortly after.

I am looking for a 3 days a week raiding guild, who is very sociable, and has great raid awareness.

Currently looking to switch servers since my server, Hydraxis, is currently dead.

Thanks

We are in thunder lord we can use u if u like we are always on and friendly war of the roses. We are new and trying to expand. Let me know am the guild master Radarz

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heya Missunderstood on Kirin Tor a 14/14 Heroic group is looking to add DPS to our roster for Mythic raiding. Sat-Mon 7-10 CST. Add me Tantrum#1150

Thank you both, will send both PM's when I get home.

If you are still looking would like to talk to you

Integrity is a social guild with 2 raid teams the week day team that raids Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday went 7 of 14 heroic this tier and is the team I am recruiting for. We have gotten better every tier and plan on continuing that trend in Warlords with pushing into mythic. This is why we are looking to recruit since our ten man team needs to expand to 20. We have a great 10 man core where people work together and help each other get better. We are progression minded but do not forget to have fun after all this is a game though we like to kill bosses in a timely manner we do not sacrifice fun. We have a second raid team that runs on Friday and Saturday they went 9 of 14 heroic this tier.
    If you are looking for an active/stable guild to raid with but also want to have fun outside of raid times we are your place to call home we are the one for you. Please apply at http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ we also have fight video's posted on our website. I look forward to hearing from you .
    Terror#1595 is my btag if want to hit me up in game

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus...

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.