Deleted

Ordered item didn't arrive

Just looking for some advice, I ordered a chair off DXracer europe website and they gave me a tracking number which now says it has been signed for.
    The courier didn't deliver it here and I've asked at my neighbors and none of them had it delivered to them.

I've emailed the company and the courier, both said it's under investigation and it's been a week since the item was signed for.

Here's what DXracer customer service said when I asked if they got a response "Not yet. This type of situation is not usually resolved in a day or two. It requires an investigation."

I'm pretty pissed off, I'm down more than 200 euros with nothing to show for it and I'm worried I won't get my item or money back.
    What can I do in this case?

Deleted
    wait for the investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Cathartic View Post
    Just looking for some advice, I ordered a chair off DXracer europe website and they gave me a tracking number which now says it has been signed for.
    The courier didn't deliver it here and I've asked at my neighbors and none of them had it delivered to them.

I've emailed the company and the courier, both said it's under investigation and it's been a week since the item was signed for.

Here's what DXracer customer service said when I asked if they got a response "Not yet. This type of situation is not usually resolved in a day or two. It requires an investigation."

I'm pretty pissed off, I'm down more than 200 euros with nothing to show for it and I'm worried I won't get my item or money back.
    What can I do in this case?
    How did you pay? Paypal credit card wire transfer etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been signed for, so ask for proof of signature to see who signed for it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How did you pay? Paypal credit card wire transfer etc?
    debit card

Deleted
    Contact them again and chase them up? Not sure what miraculous advice you're expecting to get on here...

I'd wait it out. Same thing happened to me, I got my item 2 days after the shipping tracker said I did, I emailed the company to tell them it was ok. 2 days after that, i got an email that item was shipped. So, I got two full packages.

Still no "word" from UPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    debit card
    woaha - never pay for anything by debit card...where's your cashback?! purchase protection?! etc?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's been signed for, so ask for proof of signature to see who signed for it.
    Won't do much. Fake Name Johnson or just scribble won't prove much and in cases like these doesn't matter. The shipper has to file a claim the buyer can't. What the buyer can do is contact his method of paying, which is why I asked how did OP pay for the item.

- - - Updated - - -

debit card
    I would contact your financial institution who issued the card. You can fill out an Efraud or something similar each bank might be different. Do it through the card issuer.

Tell them you paid for an item and never received it. You don't have to mention any other details if you don't want to (like it being signed for) unless they happen to ask you, just the fact that you paid with your debit card and never received the item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    Contact them again and chase them up? Not sure what miraculous advice you're expecting to get on here...
    I'm asking what I can do to get my money back in the worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    woaha - never pay for anything by debit card...where's your cashback?! purchase protection?! etc?!
    They have the same protection as credit cards since they're processed as credit through Visa or MasterCard.

@OP - Request proof of signing from the delivery company. Also call your card issuer and notify them of the problem, otherwise you'll have a much harder time the longer you wait if it comes down to that.
    Last edited by glo; 2014-10-09 at 03:17 PM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

It's not the worst thing ever but I agree it's much easier to get your money back with paypal because they favor buyers over sellers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm asking what I can do to get my money back in the worst case scenario.
    Call the number on the back of the card. I have gone through the exact same thing and got my money back from my bank. Took over a month though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'd wait it out. Same thing happened to me, I got my item 2 days after the shipping tracker said I did, I emailed the company to tell them it was ok. 2 days after that, i got an email that item was shipped. So, I got two full packages.

Still no "word" from UPS.
    This had signature conformation and the OP said it was signed for. This means someone has it.

My debit card has a [major credit company] logo on it. It gets the same protections as my other cards.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Delivery men suck... The UPS guy doesnt even wait for me to get to the door he leaves immediately hiding the pack under the welcome mat or tossing it over the fence, he once tossed a package with an address that doesn't exist over my fence I tried to look for the address but since I never did I just kept the shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    ah - good to know: didnt know this and google confirms. go visa!

How likely is it that a neighbor or someone passing by stole it?

You can find a lot of youtube videos of neighbors doing this kind of thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Delivery men suck... The UPS guy doesnt even wait for me to get to the door he leaves immediately hiding the pack under the welcome mat or tossing it over the fence, he once tossed a package with an address that doesn't exist over my fence I tried to look for the address but since I never did I just kept the shit.
    When I put in a claim with my debit cards bank I got refunded the money. The bank contacted the company when I first made them aware and the company sent another item AND I got the refund. Took about a month for all of this to transpire. I called the company to tell them that I received the item finally and they told me they got paid already from insurance for the first one and to just keep it. The item was a 1200 dollar front bumper for my car. Was a win win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    How likely is it that a neighbor or someone passing by stole it?

You can find a lot of youtube videos of neighbors doing this kind of thing.
    Someone signed for it. That doesn't rule out a neighbor. It wasn't just snatched off his porch though.

Since you do not tell us where you're from we can only guess.
    In Germany the seller is responsible for the delivery, he has to prove you did get the item or send a replacement, pretty stressless for the buyer.

But I wouldn't panic, sometimes the delivery driver illegally signs it himself because he didn't manage to get it to you today, but he is required to do so from his delivery company to avoid losing some if his pay. Then it will "mysteriously" be delivered tomorrow, I've had that happen to me more than once.