Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will the 6.1 patch bring?

We have a good idea of what the beginning of WoD will bring in terms of features, zones, game play, but what will the next patch contain?

Any guesses?

Will it just be a filler patch to prepare for a new raid tier?

I assume it'll bring the next raid, or if they do it like MoP where it's Raid > questline/scenarios > Raid, then that. They said about 8 weeks until the second raid opens up.

Introducing the villain we will fight in 6.2, story, quests, dailies and expansion of Ashran... maybe a new timeless isle like zone...

And hopefully flying.

EDIT: or maybe introduce the dude who will help us fight the villain in 6.2...
    Last edited by Dietrik; 2014-10-09 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    A quest + zone revolving around the falling of the gate to Tanaan and establishing a forward command for the assault on the Iron Horde stronghold.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I assume it'll bring the next raid, or if they do it like MoP where it's Raid > questline/scenarios > Raid, then that. They said about 8 weeks until the second raid opens up.
    I think by second raid they mean the literal second raid not second tier. The first raid instance isn't even opening until about 4 weeks in. It's not going to be 8 weeks til the second raid tier or first patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flight, a couple new zones, some new gear, and a sub loss.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I think by second raid they mean the literal second raid not second tier. The first raid instance isn't even opening until about 4 weeks in. It's not going to be 8 weeks til the second raid tier or first patch.
    I meant the next actual raid.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=242553/r...nematic-reveal
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...21330323922945

Hopefully flying or else I'll never get to play this expansion... And the other crap they didn't finish on time, like belf new models etc.

Deleted
    Blood Elf Model
    Tanaan Jungle

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Hopefully flying or else I'll never get to play this expansion... And the other crap they didn't finish on time, like belf new models etc.
    Easy there kiddo. Blood Elves and Draenei models weren't even supposed to be ready for WoD launch, as they weren't in dire needs, unlike the vanilla ones. So the fact that the Draenei got new models is actually MORE than was promised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    Blood Elf Model
    Tanaan Jungle
    Tanaan will be the last part, so that'll be something like 6.3 or 6.4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    We have a good idea of what the beginning of WoD will bring in terms of features, zones, game play, but what will the next patch contain?

Any guesses?

Will it just be a filler patch to prepare for a new raid tier?
    Possibly a filler, like 5.1, and then we'll have 6.2 be a raid, like 5.2 was, with possibly the Ogre continent or Farahlon, with a bit of luck.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Troll raid. You heard it here first folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blood elf model, Tanaan jungle, Iron citadel raid, end of expansion.

At least with blizzards current model (I'd personally rather have long expansions with more patches than short expansions with fewer patches..).

10+ Year Old Account
    Spriest nerfs, warlock buffs, warrior buffs, more bots.
    American battlegroup merged with EU/RU and blizzard arguing for lower queue times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bejii View Post
    Troll raid. You heard it here first folks.
    If we get another Troll raid, I will personally drive my truck into the lobby of Blizz HQ just to slap Tom Chilton across the face... with the tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    If we get another Troll raid, I will personally drive my truck into the lobby of Blizz HQ just to slap Tom Chilton across the face... with the tailgate.
    Hasn't been a troll raid in a long time...

Have i missed one? last troll raid was in BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people consider revamped ZG + ZA and ToT as "troll raids/instances"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    American battlegroup merged with EU/RU
    That would be the definite end of the game.

Definitely Blood Elves and Tanaan. 6.2 will most likely be both the Shatt and the Tanaan Raid with Grom. 6.3 will probably be a filler patch, maybe Farahlon, to hold us over until 7.0.
    You just lost The Game

I'm really tired & i'm not sure if this mini-theory lines up..

But how long was it in the original time line when Illidan came to outland to take over hellfire citadel?

If it does match up with the alternate universe we are now heading into, could it be a possibility that alternate Illidan links up with us & takes on Grom at the new hellfire citadel? Who knows what his motives could be, no idea if he brings a kael'thas or the naga's with him.

This could also be represented by the two statues on the blizzcon map of Illidan & Grom ( no idea if they've been at previous blizzcons, they most likely have)

Could be an interesting way/Cop-out way of getting Illidan back into the game like the fans want. Potentially with Kael'thas too. This could potentially lead into the next expac if it is indeed a burning legion focused one. Illidan could guide us to Kil'jaden. He wants him dead afterall.

I'm probablly getting the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff mixed up here, but just thought i'd throw it in the barrel.

Flying and Spectator mode.. Things i would love anyway. I really hope no flying backfired in there face hard! Grrrrr (i am a mount collector)