Mythic SoO breakpoints?

I was wondering if there is a consolidated list of all the breakpoints for mythic? eg, stack groups for Thok, ranged clump minimums for Dark Shamans and Garrosh, amount of locks for sha of pride?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure about your question, could you elaborate more?

Like breakpoints in skill/item level/for certain strats? I would need more info as this is kind of vague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    I am not sure about your question, could you elaborate more?

Like breakpoints in skill/item level/for certain strats? I would need more info as this is kind of vague.
    number of people required, for things to activate like thok to go into his fixate phase requires X number of people on low health grouped up.

or garrosh required 7 people out for desecrate and 8? for an iron star to spawn etc etc

with mythic being 20man the current heroic figures will be too high with the raid having 5 less players.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    number of people required, for things to activate like thok to go into his fixate phase requires X number of people on low health grouped up.

or garrosh required 7 people out for desecrate and 8? for an iron star to spawn etc etc

with mythic being 20man the current heroic figures will be too high with the raid having 5 less players.
    yep, this is what I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    That's kinda borked in current 10 man with Thok's fixate requiring 3 and desecrate requiring 3. Unless you meant rounded down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things like Orbs on Norushen. If you had 10 people it spawned 2. 15 people would spawn 3. etc

Or prisons on Sha, number of Malkorok puddles.

Thinking about, I'm surprised it's been until now that this has popped up, but I imagine people on PTR/beta would know by now. Will have to check Google (even though i don't raid mythic )

I'd imagine that it would be the same/similar to how many you get of each entity in 20 man flex.

Here's my guess.
    Malk: 7 -> 5 pools
    Thok: 15 -> 12 stacked
    Garrosh: 7 -> 5 ranged
    Iron star: 8 -> 6

Thok is going to start fixating at 10 stacked injured players.

Also, Malk looks to be spawning 6 pools at least judging from these logs:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...86&view=events

Ye, ok. Using the replay function and rewinding to the pool timestamps you can see how they are stacked up and it def looks like 6 pools, if it hasn't been nerfed since July.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2014-10-10 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guess would be that will require 2-3 less than 25.
    But yeah would be nice to have a list.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Thok is going to start fixating at 10 stacked injured players.
    Are you sure that's right? Seems silly to not make it 11. If it's 10, your second tank has to stand off to the side instead of being able to catch ground heals.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Are you sure that's right? Seems silly to not make it 11. If it's 10, your second tank has to stand off to the side instead of being able to catch ground heals.
    Ye, well the Mythic dungeon journal says "if at least half the players in the raid".

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    "second tank" on thok. Hueh.

But yea, I haven't actually seen any information at all regarding this - would be nice with some pre-emptive patch notes, telling us the specific changes :<. I mean, back when SoO 20 mythic was all new and Midwinter was doing it, they only had 2x prisons light up on sha... But they couldn't free one of them because of a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

But yea, I haven't actually seen any information at all regarding this - would be nice with some pre-emptive patch notes, telling us the specific changes :<. I mean, back when SoO 20 mythic was all new and Midwinter was doing it, they only had 2x prisons light up on sha... But they couldn't free one of them because of a bug.
    New mechanic? 1 player dies every X seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

We still use two because no one cared enough to start doing it with one. We single tank Garrosh.

Raid size is reducing by 20% from 25 to 20. So reduce mechanics by that much then assume Blizzard rounded up. If they rounded down all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Things like Orbs on Norushen. If you had 10 people it spawned 2. 15 people would spawn 3. etc

Or prisons on Sha, number of Malkorok puddles.

Thinking about, I'm surprised it's been until now that this has popped up, but I imagine people on PTR/beta would know by now. Will have to check Google (even though i don't raid mythic )

I'd imagine that it would be the same/similar to how many you get of each entity in 20 man flex.
    I am gussing if you're in the beta/ptr the last thing you want to do is SOO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I was wondering if there is a consolidated list of all the breakpoints for mythic? eg, stack groups for Thok, ranged clump minimums for Dark Shamans and Garrosh, amount of locks for sha of pride?
    Mythic isnt flexible raid size. It is fixed 20 man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Mythic isnt flexible raid size. It is fixed 20 man raid.
    Hence why hes asking for the amounts needed in Mythic since it is going to be different than Current 25 H? lol