Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had a Heroic WF Socketed Shards drop yesterday in our raid. went to a fellow destro lock. will prob never see that drop again. Ill wait for the mythic one

sand man pouch more damage than copeland ?

and no everburning candle on the trinket list ?

this must be a joke thread

every single top tier warlocks and mage from method or paragon use copeland, do u think they cant get the other trinket ? what a joke thread

use sandman pouch, then cry why ur dps so low

delicious

SimC doesn't take into effect that Sandman only procs from direct spells. I'm currently using Copeland's and Conquest trinket because I can't get the other trinkets to drop for me. Get a grip.
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch

I dunno man. Everysingle method and paragon warlock still using copeland . The other trinket maybe different. But they always use copeland thats for sure. I dont think they cant get other trinket and i dont believe quinstene runestone normal better than copeland.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing about copeland is. Its on use spell power. Stack it with pot + dark soul misery+ orc or troll racial ur dmg will be 200% or even more . Vs butcher maybe statis intel is better. But in movement fight when ur time for standing still dpsing is limited. Copeland way better

Has there been any progress on the double shard procs and what's causing them? Does simc account for these double procs? Guessing not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipoet View Post
    sand man pouch more damage than copeland ?

this must be a joke thread

every single top tier warlocks and mage from method or paragon use copeland, do u think they cant get the other trinket ? what a joke thread

use sandman pouch, then cry why ur dps so low

delicious

So tell me Cipoet, When does your Guide come out???
    I'm guessing you don't have the balls to spend your time writing up a guide with this much info.. Maybe just maybe you're the joke. If you don't like the thread don't read it.

Deleted
    But in movement fight when ur time for standing still dpsing is limited. Copeland way better
    To me this is contradictory. On movement fights you are LESS likely to get off that 20s burst, which would make passive increases better.

For this reason I replaced pouch with 645 from mission with static stats at twins tbh.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Everburning candle for what reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghiroza View Post
    Has there been any progress on the double shard procs and what's causing them? Does simc account for these double procs? Guessing not.
    There was not much interest on mmo forums so I stopped posting stuff here. On average it seams there is around a 23% chance a nightfall will proc an extra shard. This does not increase with multi strike (occurs with 0% multi strike).

Simc is not accurate for affliction due to this and other things. You can blame blizzard for that. Affliction simply is not working as advertised (it is working though!).
    Last edited by Psidum; 2014-12-18 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nipps17 View Post
    So tell me Cipoet, When does your Guide come out???
    I'm guessing you don't have the balls to spend your time writing up a guide with this much info.. Maybe just maybe you're the joke. If you don't like the thread don't read it.
    fight like bracekspore pop copeland when u have haste, testus ( when he become 4 aoe spam the seed of corruption + manaroth fury + pot + copeland ) masssive dmg ,twin orgon, when the fire skill just finished and u have time to stand still and dpsing before u need to move again, basically when u are moving, ur dot dmg so low, there is no different dot dmg even if u have 200-300 more intel, the different is so low its not worth it, when u can stand still and 100% sure there is no movement or silence for 20 or 30 second, time to pop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    this item give u 334 passive intel , 100000% better than sand man , debatable with quiscent runestone normal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    To me this is contradictory. On movement fights you are LESS likely to get off that 20s burst, which would make passive increases better.
    what i mean is, when on movement fights, u need time to find 20-30 s time when u can standstill and dping and POP it

passive intel without channeling drain soul and haunt , even if ur intel 200 more, the dmg is not significant, when u can stand still and have 20-30s time to dps, thats when u go hard and pop copeland + dark soul misery. copeland alone is not that good, but the fact that it have same cooldown as dark soul misery , is a BIG PLUS esp with potion + bloodlust + orc or troll racial,

its the case of stacking cooldown, the more u stack it, the better it become.

if u have passive intel trinket, even if u pop dark soul misery, ur dmg will increase, but not as significant and dark soul misery + copeland

escpecially if u have pot + orc racial, with u can get 175% spell dmg

its all just my opinion iono maybe i am wrong, but i feel copeland if u pop it on the right situation can become the best trinket ever
    Last edited by Cipoet; 2014-12-18 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Huge amount of passive int, very strong.

Twins you really never stand perfectly still to DPS on Mythic. There's Enfeeblment to stack for and rocks / charges / whirlwinds to avoid. Tectus mythic you won't be in if you're Affliction or shouldn't be. Copeland is good but any heroic trinket is better.
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psidum View Post
    There was not much interest on mmo forums so I stopped posting stuff here. On average it seams there is around a 23% chance a nightfall will proc an extra shard. This does not increase with multi strike (occurs with 0% multi strike).

Simc is not accurate for affliction due to this and other things. You can blame blizzard for that. Affliction simply is not working as advertised (it is working though!).
    Simcraft, accuracy; lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Simcraft, accuracy; lol.
    Well there is that too but people seam to be in love with their sims.

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    Huge amount of passive int, very strong.
    Yeah the passive intellect is good, but the on-use is completely worthless.

Yeah the passive intellect is good, but the on-use is completely worthless.
    Technically the on-use is a dps increase.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Simcraft, accuracy; lol.
    point me to any significant inaccuracy when bossfight and APL are properly modelled and I give you 50 bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthold View Post
    point me to any significant inaccuracy when bossfight and APL are properly modelled and I give you 50 bucks.
    Isn't that the point? Point me to a sim where the boss fight and APL has been properly modeled - it's extraordinarily rare.

Quote Originally Posted by cabana View Post
    Twins you really never stand perfectly still to DPS on Mythic. There's Enfeeblment to stack for and rocks / charges / whirlwinds to avoid. Tectus mythic you won't be in if you're Affliction or shouldn't be. Copeland is good but any heroic trinket is better.
    Debatable, i've been finding pretty good success running with Copelands/SoN over SoN/Quintessence on quite a few fights. This will probably change once I get my hands on a Mythic version of Quintessence.