Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    What is so hard to understand that it's just the mastery display being updated to the correct value to reflect the hotfix that happened ages ago? -.-

Deleted

level 90 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    I thought haste was supposed to be bad at 100 with tier because we have so many procs filling up our rotation that lowering the cd wasn't *that* much of a benefit. But that doesn't explain why it would be so bad at 90.
    Everything that has been stated is valid and correct for level 90 gearing strategies. HOWEVER at level 90 it is virtually impossible to have enough multistrike for the MS=crit priority to be superior, which is why mastery is still your primary stat at level 90, likewise it is also your priority after you get tier17 4set as the amount of procs you get completely disregard haste, and focus on Hand of Light damage through empowered divine storm and final verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Toony View Post
    Everything that has been stated is valid and correct for level 90 gearing strategies. HOWEVER at level 90 it is virtually impossible to have enough multistrike for the MS=crit priority to be superior, which is why mastery is still your primary stat at level 90, likewise it is also your priority after you get tier17 4set as the amount of procs you get completely disregard haste, and focus on Hand of Light damage through empowered divine storm and final verdict.
    Ummmm.... last I checked, haste to 40% raid buffed was still our priority.. Then we worry about mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolt View Post
    ...or its just cosmetic update to charracter info...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    What is so hard to understand that it's just the mastery display being updated to the correct value to reflect the hotfix that happened ages ago? -.-
    I know my english suck badly, but i was thinking that this sentence were easy to understand .

I have tried few normal attempts with Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman instead EEoG and i think it is better trinket for now (especially mixed with DP talent for more AoE fights).
    Last edited by mmoc8134c4f7f8; 2014-10-30 at 12:45 PM.

was wondering what the best race is for horde i heard that almost all the races are within 100dps of each other

There is no "best race." Blood Elves get 1% crit and 1 HP from using arcane torrent and Tauren get 2% crit damage and healing as well as enhanced Stamina.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2014-11-10 at 08:44 PM.

Like the person above said, races are so close now it's more of a personal choice. But that's no change for Horde ret pallies.

Been toying around a slight bit for right now, regemming different things here and there and enchanting because well end of expansion just think I could experiment and have fun. What are people's thoughts on a Full Mastery build? Just going full mastery where ever you can.