10+ Year Old Account

Question for the here and now before pre-patch...

From best to worst what is the best to worst specs for pvp?

dmg or healer? ranged or melee?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean in general...me and a friend are talking about pvp a little and I'm not sure about her claims..does it go BM < SV < MM?

Also when you say PvP, you mean arena and bg's, where ilvl is set by PvP gear?
    Survival works in some comps, and MM in others. I dont think anyone plays BM to a high arena rating atm. Don't know if that is any kind of answer. It's hard to say best, cause it depends on a lot of stuff.

Pretty sure BM is the best spec for 1v1 in full heroic gear (which you cant use in arena/bg)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, she just said PvP...picked a class she knows I haven't played in a while...in fact I haven't played since mid Cata

I'm interested in how MM will shape up given our lack of mastery movement and on demand, sort of, damage now we don't have instant Aimed Shot
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.