Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So what's going on here.

Hey there,

some guy just posted this simcraft results and i don't know how to take them.

Whats going here? Why are we hunters, as one of the few pure dps classes, even UNDER TANKS?

Maybe the chart isnt all correct because of not moving etc? Or am I forgetting anything? Or are we that bad in comparison to other classes?

I tried to find some active thread which is discussing this rankings but unfortanetly every WoD topic seems to speak about something else. So maybe its not that much of a problem?

Curious what you guys think about it

That's for t16 prepatch not lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    That's for t16 prepatch not lvl 100.
    Ofc, but nonetheless thats disappointing...

Quote Originally Posted by relentless92 View Post
    Ofc, but nonetheless thats disappointing...
    It's always been like that, things in prepatch doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cooldown reduction trinkets aren't working in that sim. Also prepatches are never balanced.

Ok thats cooling me down, thanks.

Never actually paid attention to prior simulation craft pre patch rankings, maybe thats what got me so confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless92 View Post
    Ok thats cooling me down, thanks.

Never actually paid attention to prior simulation craft pre patch rankings, maybe thats what got me so confused.
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    Indeed =) Don't be concerned, Hunters are awesome in WoD. Potential FOTM candidate :O
    You're serious? Thanks for lighting my night.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know. I've had a Hunter since MoP began, and now she's a powerhouse primed for the next expansion.

Arh, seriously? Then everybody is going to be playing hunt.... Nvm, they already are. ^_^

Deleted
    Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

Hunter is middle of the pack in wod at both pve and pvp (especially pvp), but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Me, I'll be wrecking face on a gladiator stance warrior for pvp and fury for pve.

So nothing's changed then?

I'll "look forward" to 50% Hunters in BGs again. Joy.

Well, PvP is totally irrelevant for me personally so if the hunter is in the middle of the pack for T17 thats fine.
    I think with some movement and depending on player skills you can move up to near the top then.
    (Only speaking for PvE)

So its not really something different than it is now... If i get this right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So nothing's changed then?

I'll "look forward" to 50% Hunters in BGs again. Joy.
    Nope. You'll meet 50% warriors in bgs, and 20% one shotting ferals.

I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    I'm scared of these numbers, not because I think it will translate to lvl100. But because next week, I start playing with a new guild, in 20men mythic group. I am already behind in ilvl by around 10-15. If these numbers translates in our next week raid, I'm gonna look really bad lol. Good thing I had a couple of trial runs in the past month to prove I am not total crap.
    Aren't you supposed to be compared to other Hunters?

wow is all about gear so it doesn't take a genius to understand that you will be far behind other hunters with 10-15 ilvls lower. Even 5 ilvls will show a difference at higher ilvls. If that guild is worth anything they will understand that.

Deleted
    Go warrior then
    I have prepared warrior its 571(575 with all upgrades on PTR) but if things goes really bad will simple stop raiding with my main and enjoy with my warrior
    Anyway its only some theory here and we will understand how things will be when patch hits (sadly wasnt unable to copy my main in to PTR)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2014-10-10 at 06:23 AM.

I will politely say you're wrong and carry on now MM is not going to be "FOTM" candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I will politely say you're wrong and carry on now MM is not going to be "FOTM" candidate.
    Too early to tell in all honesty