Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    Yep, as I thought, that PvP trinket seems way too strong for demo. Thanks a lot Woz .
    The reason it looks so strong is because it's 660 ilevel going against a 665 (Copeland's) and everything else is 30-40 ilevel behind it.

If you pumped up for example the Alchemy trinket up 40 ilevels it would be on par or slightly better than the 660 PvP trinket. That's really the only reason it's "so strong".

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    The reason it looks so strong is because it's 660 ilevel going against a 665 (Copeland's) and everything else is 30-40 ilevel behind it.

If you pumped up for example the Alchemy trinket up 40 ilevels it would be on par or slightly better than the 660 PvP trinket. That's really the only reason it's "so strong".
    Honestly the alchemy trinket should be an exception because it's way stronger than its ilvl shows and it beats the sandmans pouch which is what is my main concern. If you sim the highmaul trinkets on heroic they will surely not outclass any of those 2 trinkets, they will highly likely even be behind them. Though you didn't sim the 3/3 sandmans pouch, it will surely not catch up with copelands or the pvp trinket anyway.

EDIT: Sorry for the shitty grammar hope you get what I'm trying to say lol.
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2014-11-28 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    Honestly the alchemy trinket should be an exception because it's way stronger than its ilvl shows and it beats the sandmans pouch which is what is my main concern. If you sim the highmaul trinkets on heroic they will surely not outclass any of those 2 trinkets, they will highly likely even be behind them. Though you didn't sim the 3/3 sandmans pouch, it will surely not catch up with copelands or the pvp trinket anyway.

EDIT: Sorry for the shitty grammar hope you get what I'm trying to say lol.
    Alchemy trinket has always had very high value for its ilvl.

Just for comparison sake I redid the sim with the last level of Sandman's Pouch and all the heroic trinkets warforged:

15+ Year Old Account
    Happen to have a link for 'Insignia of Combatant 620'? I'm not able to find that one.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Additional HoG charge (3 charges total) and Corruption has a 10% chance to proc a charge of HoG.
    That's 4piece now.

Kind of odd how the DMC trinket is only just as good as the heroic ones. I thought DMC trinkets were always overbudgeted on stats I remember back in WoTLK some of them were still relevant in ICC.

Deleted
    I'm fairly confident considering latest lore tweet that they have not finished tuning trinkets, cant see them going ahead Woz with unusable HCWF trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Happen to have a link for 'Insignia of Combatant 620'? I'm not able to find that one.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=115155&bonus=0

Just the 620 ilvl pvp trinket for honor that i renamed in the sim to include the ilevel for comparison sake

Quote Originally Posted by Rasukan View Post
    I'm fairly confident considering latest lore tweet that they have not finished tuning trinkets, cant see them going ahead Woz with unusable HCWF trinkets.
    None of those trinkets were Mythic level at all. I can almost guarantee you that any Mythic level trinket will be better than any of those listed there. Those are 100% only trinkets you could get pre-raid.
    Last edited by Woz; 2014-11-29 at 12:00 AM.

Hey guys 1st time poster long time reader. I have recently transitioned from shadow to lock. I'm having quite a bit if trouble it seems. My numbers are painfully low. I feel like I'm playing it right, but clearly I'm doing something wrong. I know my gear is trash but something seems off if anyone could offer some advice add me to realid arkelem#1685. Would really like to play lock at a high level this xpac so any help would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nipps17 View Post
    Hey guys 1st time poster long time reader. I have recently transitioned from shadow to lock. I'm having quite a bit if trouble it seems. My numbers are painfully low. I feel like I'm playing it right, but clearly I'm doing something wrong. I know my gear is trash but something seems off if anyone could offer some advice add me to realid arkelem#1685. Would really like to play lock at a high level this xpac so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'll add you and help you out man.

I've updated the first post as well but I'll throw this here as well...

Pre-raid (with the BoE "Everburning Candle" added):

Gearing in raids:

One thing to note about trinket comparisons -- this was done with no gear on other than the trinket at level 100. The BiS list reflects different trinkets because of gear scaling in conjunction with the trinkets so don't take these results as the be all end all of what trinkets to look out for and grab. However, they are a good indication of trinkets to pick up in the interim of waiting for the BiS trinkets.

Just gonna say I find it really annoying that Philo stone is proccing off burning rush. : /

Just want to point out Copeland's Clarity was nerfed sometime today/yesterday to only be 1,100 spellpower on use instead of 1,476.
    Last edited by Caides; 2014-11-30 at 05:22 AM.
    Stream - Armory - Instant Dollars - Twitter
    [Atroxe]: I would fuck a whale no troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Caides View Post
    Just want to point out Copeland's Clarity was nerfed sometime today/yesterday to only be 1,100 spellpower on use instead of 1,476.
    I think that happened a couple weeks ago actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    I think that happened a couple weeks ago actually.
    I thought the nerf a couple weeks ago was related to the passive crit being reduced and nothing more?

Quote Originally Posted by Caides View Post
    I thought the nerf a couple weeks ago was related to the passive crit being reduced and nothing more?
    No from what I remember it was nerfed to only give 1100 spell power however the tooltip was not changed. So maybe they fixed the tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    No from what I remember it was nerfed to only give 1100 spell power however the tooltip was not changed. So maybe they fixed the tooltip?
    Tooltip is still not updated, but the crit one was updated with the first nerf (or only nerf, not sure).

How is http://www.wowhead.com/item=115154 not better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=115155 ? Int passive, on use lines up with every single DS when glyphed, and guarenteed to be up for pretty almost every DB burn.

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    How is http://www.wowhead.com/item=115154 not better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=115155 ? Int passive, on use lines up with every single DS when glyphed, and guarenteed to be up for pretty almost every DB burn.
    The on-use PvP trinket gives Versatility now so the Proc would be better.

Anyone else noticed a bug that happens with the Glyph of Darksoul and the use of AD. Sometimes I can use the 2nd charge but 90% of the time I am unable to.