Deleted
    I'd use Shards and PvP

How many targets does it take for hellfire to be better dps than SB and SF?

Deleted
    4 if you have Mannoroth's Fury, 5 or more if you don't.

if gnome is the clear winner for ally side why do so many use human? not even the 2nd best worgen seems to be popular among the higher ranking ally locks, just wondering why so many human? do the racials really mean so little?

also i have copelands +660pvp+670 sandman's. ive tried flipping pvp and sandman's around but not any thorough testing, didnt notice much of a difference, any clear winner?
    Last edited by weakdots; 2014-12-29 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    if gnome is the clear winner for ally side why do so many use human? not even the 2nd best worgen seems to be popular among the higher ranking ally locks, just wondering why so many human? do the racials really mean so little?

also i have copelands +660pvp+670 sandman's. ive tried flipping pvp and sandman's around but not any thorough testing, didnt notice much of a difference, any clear winner?
    The difference between the top and bottom races for alliance is something like 50 or 60 dps afaik. So yeah, they really did a good job balancing them, for us at least.

Based on the sims on the first page, 660 pvp is slightly ahead, but not by much.

do the racials really mean so little?
    For DPS, yeah, it's pointless to race change for a 0.1% theoretical increase. To a certain extent, utility can play a role in your decision, but as Horde I don't have a worgen sprint, for example, to motivate it. Play what you like, I believe that finding your character aesthetically pleasing to play with (as in, looks, animations and whatnot) is more important.

Deleted
    As soon as the sexy new Blood Elf models come out I'll be making the switch. AoE silence is just too damn good, and I've been yearning to return to Belf again for over 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    As soon as the sexy new Blood Elf models come out I'll be making the switch. AoE silence is just too damn good, and I've been yearning to return to Belf again for over 2 years.
    Dat perky new ass

I've always wanted to switch but my stupid brain won't allow me to switch because berserking imp swarm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Dat perky new ass

I've always wanted to switch but my stupid brain won't allow me to switch because berserking imp swarm.
    Yeah and the Female doesn't look too bad either, wait what?

Moving swiftly on...

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Dat perky new ass

I can't seem to let go of Human either because I use Every Man For Himself FAR too often than I would ever see myself using Escape Artist even though I know Gnome has the edge.

is there pve uses fro emfh?

- - - Updated - - -

is there pve uses for emfh?

- - - Updated - - -

If you trigger a mine on Mar'gok you get stunned every time you take arcane damage. I think that's it for Highmaul so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    If you trigger a mine on Mar'gok you get stunned every time you take arcane damage. I think that's it for Highmaul so far.
    Pretty sure you die if you trigger a mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Pretty sure you die if you trigger a mine.
    I've survived a mine from full health on heroic mode! It's possible, I've seen it.

Edit: I'll add that if you trigger a mine accidentally you might as well be dead. lol

In Highmaul not really but if memory serves me correctly from Blackrock Foundry testing there are uses for it there.

Weird question. Does doom snapshot the % damage increase from meta, or is it doing less damage as it tics in caster form as opposed to if it ticked while in meta?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You can remove the Slow on Imperator afaik.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diachroniko View Post
    Weird question. Does doom snapshot the % damage increase from meta, or is it doing less damage as it tics in caster form as opposed to if it ticked while in meta?
    Stance doesn't matter when DoT damage is calculated for each tick.

Doom will always use the Metamorphosis modifier, and Corruption and HoG will never use it.

Or should, at least. If anything is not acting that way, it's a bug.

Deleted
    Doom always uses the Metamorphosis damage buff. You can test it by building up a lot of fury, applying Doom to a dummy and staying in Meta until it ticks. Then do the same, but go out of Meta.

just checking to see if anyone has tested this but assuming using a +50 gem and non weapon or trinket slot. mwf vs m+socket which is better?