Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    It's 28%. .
    Yeah that's true Idk why I thought Soul Link was more than 20%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    I think for Soul Link my major problem is what it does to the demon besides that I think it's pretty strong. Taking it and eternal resolve for 28% passive DR on top of having Locks already have high health pools which makes it pretty hard to die. That gives you passively more survivability then many specs have with CD's pretty hard to ignore that.
    Shhh... Don't let them realize it!

Deleted
    Everytime I sim my toon, my felguard/wrathguard has only 1 excecute of felstrom/wrathstrom. I only imported my toon and didn`t modify action priorty list.

actions+=/felguard:felstorm,
    actions+=/wrathguard:wrathstorm

Both of these lines are still on the priority list. Is this a bug?
    Last edited by mmoc2f2b807383; 2015-01-28 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeerk009 View Post
    Any thoughts on the new alchemy trinket in 6.1? (Stone of Fire)

Would it be better than BRF Heroic trinkets? Worth getting alchemy for?
    Haven't saw any sims yet, but mastery with the proc should be pretty strong if you can line it up with the demonbolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaba View Post
    Haven't saw any sims yet, but mastery with the proc should be pretty strong if you can line it up with the demonbolt.
    Key word in that sentence.

With that being said, the trinket list on the OP is solid, if you're looking for how trinkets line up with the new ones in BRF.

Hey guys looking for a little insight. I'm new to lock and felt i was doing fairly well till this last 2 weeks going Demo i feel lacking. Here are my logs feel free to pick them apart. It will only make me better!

Heroic clear-warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lb3T8WQ7VK9DzFvc#fight=2
    Mythic-warcraftlogs.com/reports/3b9gj2RCmwDQzJ8v#fight=1

Any help at all would be appreciated. At my ilvl I don't feel like i should be pulling this low of numbers or getting beat by the people that are beating me.

After 3 days of tries in Imperator mythic, without glyph of Imp Swamp, I am on the fence to start using it again. In the intermissions I am really fury starved. I feel I could use it in teh second warmage (since I can pool some fury for the first one) and reaver. What is your experience with this issue, guys?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toss HoGs on arcane adds, fury through the roof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    After 3 days of tries in Imperator mythic, without glyph of Imp Swamp, I am on the fence to start using it again. In the intermissions I am really fury starved. I feel I could use it in teh second warmage (since I can pool some fury for the first one) and reaver. What is your experience with this issue, guys?
    How is Demo on Imp? I haven't ever played it on that fight. Always played Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    How is Demo on Imp? I haven't ever played it on that fight. Always played Destro.
    You do more Boss damage but less to the aparitions / warmages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    You do more Boss damage but less to the aparitions / warmages.
    Assuming to take AD / Synergy / Cata?

Assuming to take AD / Synergy / Cata?
    I Tried a couple of pulls with ad / syn / DB . Since we have a enh shaman there's no need for me to Hard-AoE arcane adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    I Tried a couple of pulls with ad / syn / DB . Since we have a enh shaman there's no need for me to Hard-AoE arcane adds.
    Yeah we don't have one yet we use a Combat Rogue and a Fire Mage for them.

Deleted
    Nice guide, but could you make an overview of which glyphs goes together with which talents?

Is my talentchoises + glyphs incompatible or do they work?

I use Supremacy, AD and DB as talents and Imp Swarm, Dark Soul and Demon Training as glyphs.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Toss HoGs on arcane adds, fury through the roof.
    I wouldn't say through the roof exactly. I do that.

My question was whether people experienced better results with imp swamp glyph in these kind of fights.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

My question was whether people experienced better results with imp swamp glyph in these kind of fights.
    Its the type of fight where I would say it could be very useful. Generally I feel the main hold back on it is the low fury timeframe once your passive is on cooldown and not proccing imps for you. With the amount of fury you gain from the adds that are always up, this is greatly minimized in the negative end and teh extra burst during transition could be beneficial.

10+ Year Old Account

You can also spread some corruption around... Really Demonology Warlock is a politician spec, more corruption = more power.

But really, a couple of corruptions and HoGs tossed on adds and fury is the least of the issues, don't know why you have an issue with it really.

Key word in that sentence.

With that being said, the trinket list on the OP is solid, if you're looking for how trinkets line up with the new ones in BRF.
    Yeah...demo doesn't really do that well with on-procs trinkets yeah, but most BRF trinkets are on-proc too ><

hog the arcane adds after ur db dump on first warmage

with demo if u run DB u will top boss dmg at the end of the fight and most of the fight in general, but ur transition dmg will be super meh compared to destro. if u run demo cata u can be one of the top overall but same issue transitions and p2 in general u will be quite low.
    Last edited by weakdots; 2015-01-28 at 05:14 PM.