Quote Originally Posted by Noxate View Post
    Hmm I wasnt that interested in the DMC and Alchemy trinket just cause of them being main stat instead of a secondary. I have Heroic Coagulated Blood and Ragewing Firefang. Was probably just going to keep those though I am alchemy so I might give the trinket a try.
    Intellect is definitely not a bad stat. I'd say Ragewing Firefang is definitely worse than the Alchemy trinket since Versatility isn't that great of a secondary stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    So far I am seeing demonbolt still be my top damage source with one good dump as long as I stack it with copelands. If I get a second full dump it pulls way ahead but if you don't get that dump your parse goes to shit. I may buy sandman before raid starts but Genesaur isn't awful. With copelands I feel like glyph of dark soul isn't your friend. Cata vs db on 5 man's can go either way depending on boss vs trash dps. I do feel weak aoe without mf. But only compared to destro Cata or cr. Just don't get chaos locked!
    Definitely the case I'd say. Copelands is a very strong trinket as is the DMC trinket because of the crit procs/on use, especially if you can line it up with fury dumps.
    Genesaur is definitely not the worst trinket and the DMC trinket is just as it can be upgraded.

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity, in raids, is imp swarm burst worth keeping glyphed or would it be better in the long run to unglyph it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinez View Post
    Just out of curiosity, in raids, is imp swarm burst worth keeping glyphed or would it be better in the long run to unglyph it?
    I don't see any benefit on glyphing Imp Swarm on long run fights.

Only if your core is struggling on a burst-required phase and u need more dps in that short window.

How good is http://www.wowhead.com/item=114550 for demo, Right now got coagulated trinket from EVerbloom, DMC trinket at 640 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=114489 which is same as the one which drops from iron docks and the one i linked first. which ones should i use?
    Last edited by run108; 2014-11-27 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by run108 View Post
    How good is http://www.wowhead.com/item=114550 for demo, Right now got coagulated trinket from EVerbloom, DMC trinket at 640 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=114489 which is same as the one which drops from iron docks and the one i linked first. which ones should i use?
    Darmoon card + Grandiose Power are your best options out of the ones you listed. Passive trinkets are going to be pretty consistent at these lower gear levels.

thanks, any additional input regarding the trinkets i mentioned ?

Quote Originally Posted by run108 View Post
    thanks, any additional input regarding the trinkets i mentioned ?
    The intellect upgrades from the darkmoon card (and the proc from this trinket)/grandiose power are worth more than the procs from the other trinkets.
    Last edited by Kink; 2014-11-27 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted
    Oh, it's trinkets!
    Currently I have Copeland's, the 640 DMC and I just got a warforged Grandiose Power (193 int/crit).
    Right now I'm still playing destruction but I'm really looking forward to demonology when raids open their doors.

The Question is: Which of those trinkets would you use for Demonology? That's kind of interesting since I could also upgrade my DMC twice if I wanted to (I supply myself with an army of alts). On the other hand I could also sell the upgrades for a f***ton of money (that I recently spent for copeland's) and go with my wf Grandiose Power. For Destruction the choice seems obvious, since the procc can pretty much always be used as an ember dump. For Demonology however, especially with a pretty tight demonbolt cycle, the trinket might simply procc at times when I can not afford to go spend some fury without ruining my upcoming demonbolt dump. In addition, crit is weaker for demonology than it is for destruction and grandiose power provides more passive int (46 more than the 3/3 DMC), while DMC's critbuff*uptime is bigger than the passive crit of grandiose power, even for the 640 DMC.

1/3 DMC: 117 int + 1396 crit, 1/6 uptime (233 crit avg)
    3/3 DMC: 147 int + 1760 crit, 1/6 uptime (293 crit avg)
    wf grandiose power: 193 int + 193 crit

Gut feeling tells me that, if I won't be able to spend excess fury on intermediate metamorphosis and still reach enough fury for next DB burn, wf grandiose power is even better than 3/3 DMC for demo.
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2014-11-27 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    Another question for you long time demo locks out there, im still relatively new to the spec itself, having played mostly destro ( was a pvper mostly untill WoD) now im getting into pve im just wondering if I've gone for the right stats, as it is now, their are alot of diff stat priorities across diff sites so just thought I'de ask in here if anyone had some input for me.

( i tried to put my armory in but the site said i couldn't yet, but if anyone would be so kind if they have the time, to look me up, Spinez on EU tarren Mill horde. i would much appreciate the advice)

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Going into raids your best bet will be the DMC trinket and Copeland's Clarity (if you're so lucky to have one). Otherwise if you're an Alchemist, that trinket is pretty strong going into raids and otherwise Coagulated Genesaur Blood from Everbloom is going to be best.
    You ignored the 660 ilvl pvp trinket (basically the current pvp trinket most ppl are using but +40 ilvls) which is my main concern :S. I don't care much about PvP but if the PvP season starts the day highmaul normal/hc releases and it has no other specific requirements there should be no problem to acquire enough conquest points to get one before mythic opens. I assumed DMC and copelands was at least top 3 already (got myself one today) but I'm not sure about this one, it lines up perfectly with glyphed DS and seems very strong overall with a 750 int proc, twice the uptime of the DMC. Any ideas?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    You ignored the 660 ilvl pvp trinket (basically the current pvp trinket most ppl are using but +40 ilvls) which is my main concern :S. I don't care much about PvP but if the PvP season starts the day highmaul normal/hc releases and it has no other specific requirements there should be no problem to acquire enough conquest points to get one before mythic opens. I assumed DMC and copelands was at least top 3 already (got myself one today) but I'm not sure about this one, it lines up perfectly with glyphed DS and seems very strong overall with a 750 int proc, twice the uptime of the DMC. Any ideas?
    Can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure the base stat was changed to versatility on that trinket. Though they may have reverted that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure the base stat was changed to versatility on that trinket. Though they may have reverted that.
    They did with the lower ilvl one, so I'm assuming it holds true for the 660 aswell.
    Stream - Armory - Instant Dollars - Twitter
    [Atroxe]: I would fuck a whale no troll.

Deleted
    As the front post doesn't seem to mention it: With the current iteration of buffs if you take Demonbolt, should you wait for DS (if you have taken the glyph) before you cast DB or should you cast DB as soon as it is off CD? Provided you have enough fury for 4 DBs of course

Deleted
    And what about when I don't get the 880 fury I need for 4 DB's + Doom in time. Should I just fire 3 DB's + Doom and maybe a few Soulfires or should I wait till 880 and then dump it?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    And what about when I don't get the 880 fury I need for 4 DB's + Doom in time. Should I just fire 3 DB's + Doom and maybe a few Soulfires or should I wait till 880 and then dump it?
    3 DB's + Soulfire for remaining dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    I'm talking about the proc one, this one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=111228/p...a-of-dominance static versi and a 734 int proc with a 55 second ICD (at least my blue trinket had that ICD.)

does anyone know what the t17 2pc actually does? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by pharix View Post
    does anyone know what the t17 2pc actually does? >.<
    Additional HoG charge (3 charges total) and Corruption has a 10% chance to proc a charge of HoG.

Did some sims for trinkets since people have been asking about them lately and posted them on front page as well:

Keep in mind these are only pre-raid trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Did some sims for trinkets since people have been asking about them lately and posted them on front page as well:

Keep in mind these are only pre-raid trinkets.
    Yep, as I thought, that PvP trinket seems way too strong for demo. Thanks a lot Woz .