10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    I simmed my char with live and ptr data, and ptr data is 4k dps behind (37k vs 33k)

The tooltip on live says DB "412.5% of Spellpower" and HoG "165% of Spellpower" while the PTR sim says DB "317.5% of SP" and Hog "132% of SP".

Is this just a fuck up with the tooltips or some kind of incoming stealth nerf? If its just the tooltips that are not the lastet then the live simcraft is flawed and shows demo stronger then it is.
    Tooltip bugs, I believe it will be fixed in 6.1 / Hotfix waves.

I was testing and it seems that felguard isn't very smart as his brother wrathguard is.
    A.I. on felguard casts legion strike every time he has enough fury and it's off cd, leaving the possibility of casting felstorm unavailable sometimes due to not enough fury. This is VERY annoying. He's like one second delayed.

Wrathguard on the other side makes sure he always have 60 energy to wrathguard, and only casts legion strike when you have more than 120 fury.

Is there a reason for it or something I don't see or just an annoying bug?

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Is there a reason for it or something I don't see or just an annoying bug?
    Nope just a weird bug, I think it's always been like that, it's not something they screwed up in WoD like the derpy running animation.

Deleted
    This explains a lot. Extremely frustrating when felstorm doesnt go off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    It's honestly going to depend on what YOU need. If you have a weak slot, go for the boss that drops that. Otherwise, Gruul drops our BiS weapon (plus two other BiS pieces), Oregorger and Beastlord both have trinkets, and 6 other bosses drop tier. Basically everything except for Hanz and Franz is a good call.
    I'll have... 7 coins for BRF. So, I guess Hanz and Franz is one to cross off the list. So, coining tier bosses, Gruul and Blackhand seems pretty solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    This explains a lot. Extremely frustrating when felstorm doesnt go off.
    Easy solution is to have a weakaura that shows you if Felstorm is usable. Also, make a macro to cast it with, since using Command Demon counts as a player casted spell and is not off the GCD, meaning that you have to interrupt your own spell casting for it to trigger. This is not the case with the macro.

Deleted
    I dont quiet get how the T17 2p helps us. Isnt it a downside to wildly switch to demon form?
    Or did I get it all wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by UserNotFound View Post
    I dont quiet get how the T17 2p helps us. Isnt it a downside to wildly switch to demon form?
    It basically just summons a clone that casts soul fire.

Quote Originally Posted by UserNotFound View Post
    It doesn't do anything to your player character. When it procs there will be a semi-transparent purple meta form that will pop up near you and spam Soul Fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Easy solution is to have a weakaura that shows you if Felstorm is usable. Also, make a macro to cast it with, since using Command Demon counts as a player casted spell and is not off the GCD, meaning that you have to interrupt your own spell casting for it to trigger. This is not the case with the macro.
    Say what?
    I am almost 100% certain Command Demon is off the GCD.
    In my opener i press my keybind for Command Demon straight after i start to cast SB, during my 1st and 2nd HoG.

Hopefully i am not mistaken.

edit
    I just checked the spell also...
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=119898/command-demon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    Say what?
    I am almost 100% certain Command Demon is off the GCD.
    In my opener i press my keybind for Command Demon straight after i start to cast SB, during my 1st and 2nd HoG.

Hopefully i am not mistaken.

edit
    I just checked the spell also...
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=119898/command-demon
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right.
    Last edited by mmoca4fdc6f268; 2015-02-02 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    It's off the GCD. Just test in game to make sure if you will.
    I have a WA that shows when it's available, but it goes "on and off" and it's still annoying.

Seems like a very easy fix for them to overlook. I'm going to tweet warcraft devs about it. They basically need to ctrl c+v the code from wrathguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Janglybits View Post
    It doesn't do anything to your player character. When it procs there will be a semi-transparent purple meta form that will pop up near you and spam Soul Fire.
    Does the damage the clone do gain us Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Does the damage the clone do gain us Fury?
    No:
    http://www.twitch.tv/astrothug/c/6024155

Well that answers that!!!

Thank you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    average hit is about 3500?? If i'm seeing that correctly

Deleted
    I have a question about the Trinkets.

Why is BMC and GSR listet as BiS when its only 5th place in the Trinket Comparison?

If you look at the trinket combos sim, it doesn't have the mythic trinkets. Also, if you read the paragraph directly below that sim, Woz says that it was done using his highmaul gear plus 4pc, which is not BiS gear.

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    If you look at the trinket combos sim, it doesn't have the mythic trinkets. Also, if you read the paragraph directly below that sim, Woz says that it was done using his highmaul gear plus 4pc, which is not BiS gear.
    Pretty much this. The Mythic trinket comparison has BMC and GSR as the trinkets individually as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberthug32 View Post
    Well that answers that!!!

Thank you!!!

- - - Updated - - -

average hit is about 3500?? If i'm seeing that correctly
    Between 3700-3900 on that character. I'll get the stats later.

I just have one thing to clarify regarding Demo atm, are you NOT to use Soul Fire while in Metamorphosis, even during soul fire/lots of MC stacks? Only use Soul fire in caster form?