Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Blizzard tooltips are notoriously unreliable.
    Yup.

The class trinket, while being especially potent for Affliction will also be strong for Demonology due to the net fury generation and increased Metamorphosis uptime.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=124522/f...k-star&bonus=0

The 'proc':
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=184923/swarm-of-guldan

1/ The trinket also procs from Chaos Wave casts. I'm under the assumption that the proc occurs under successful Hand of Gul'dan and Chaos Wave casts. Not the initial damage done or the dot. As I did not see nine Imps spawning from a trinket proc while on three target dummies and there aren't any procs from the subsequent Shadowflame (now Hand of Gul'dan) ticks afterwards.

2/ Each proc of the trinket spawns three Wild Imps. 3 x 10 Firebolt casts = 150 Demonic Fury over time for each 60% chance proc off of Hand of Gul'dan. Unsure if the Mythic or Mythic Warforged, version of the trinket has a higher than 60% proc chance. Regardless, the increased Fury generation is nice and the increased number of Firebolt casts translates to more Molten Core procs. All of this synergizes well with maintaining the 2pc Buff (Demon Rush) and proc'ing the 4pc.

3/ Admittedly, I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't scale with the number of targets that Hand of Gul'dan hits. Though, that would be all kinds of overpowered considering some of the encounters in Hellfire Citadel.

4/ This should track the proc.

Code:
    dWtFdaGAvL0lPQs7cr12ujZuvPMlsy2OCtQQ42uLVHuonf7ePAVKDdz)kLFIqzykvJtvXHr1HuadwLA4QOdsvvpwjo  gLCoeSqf0srIwSc0YvLhsv5PGLPiEouFsIYuL0KPY0fUOePRQQeptHUUiBer5YsTzk12vK(OevFfHyAkQVlrmsesFw  cJwj14reNer6wkjxdjDEvv)wu)vfEncvllvf4jWjWPQGLml)uv0Tezx77Z0iqG6(O11(1LLSxrDw0hfz0SgPAzntBF  KgvQx7eK9kQZke4m4tg)V2KeciIH52Uj17epGGxxyYO6)zliAscb8LWKryvfGd(luvaoNqUJL1CeQzc8dhh9taoNqo  bKII(zZxAk835Yimf(XqCy5LzmdQyipcwxBsckGCc5Wu4lNzUCjiYZffcC5dCoHCAOcfcmobqj8N32D2E7U8eRmhhj  4Ny224oe9vww7c(Achg7Fb(kLETukfWrgpEyYivf4XnivfC(AChcWR5eVvOqq8mff9tvb4C6T0jKjeCY4)9ta(Szms  DcS(mtyYOax6Xdtgjyuqc3hjKj0qb4ZMXOZ9AbeLJCB3z7T7YtSYCC02nLn39pGG4)Sf0tBuiiH6PnkeegV2jON2Oq  GVS3G8y7(7CHae3RfquoYTDNT3UlpXkZXrB3u2C3)acs4(aF2mgPonuqc3h4C6T0jKj0qb40G90gfqY22qIGdF(d1d  4l(8vkacs4(aF2mgDUxRbviOeJlwlY(mAnposGW1KXpFM)Sl7vZ0eGsE1NPOOFyr3sW62uSoezx0OnFrLkHjxeMqB8  Ax2RMjiGL5ovf4m22MLel(vvGxIfgvvOqWJV0QkWlXcJQkuiiH7JfghJ1qbbN1OqvbEjwyuvHcblmogRQaSbvWAbeX  Fk)My(8RcbVmRvvGxIfgvvOqHaUZzctgXzhXZuu0pSQkuialyc5wKVt(OGPIU18elfsa

Deleted
    With that fury battery of a trinket you still gonna spend most of the time in meta even if soulfiring
    Now if only those wild imps would do any kind of noticeable dmg..

Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    With that fury battery of a trinket you still gonna spend most of the time in meta even if soulfiring
    God damn it, when demo gets a huge ass boost in fun they nerf it so hard it's not really viable when playing seriously... I hope, hope and pray to the RNG that they will still do some tuning and that demo will be on the same level or very, very close to the other specs so we can play it with that lulzy fury regen.

On the PTR, is there an NPC with all the new items somewhere or you actually have to drop the items to test how it all works?
    Last edited by mauserr; 2015-06-01 at 08:19 AM.

Deleted
    ToT style with almost permameta and a flock of wild imps shooting felballs ending your first source of damage even on st? :3
    I think both the fel imp dmg nerf and the most recent soulfire/doom/corr/sb ones were a bit too severe but i understand the reason behind. If demo wouldve gone live unchecked it couldve been even more retarded than CW bombing t17

ToT style with almost permameta and a flock of wild imps shooting felballs ending your first source of damage even on st? :3
    I think both the fel imp dmg nerf and the most recent soulfire/doom/corr/sb ones were a bit too severe but i understand the reason behind. If demo wouldve gone live unchecked it couldve been even more retarded than CW bombing t17
    Wouldn't it like deal 3 or 4 times more damage it does now? Like totally overpowered, declasifying every other DPS there is by a rather huge margin. A legion of imps spamming their little fireballs while you spam soulfire all the time or ToC in meta, oh man that'd be so broken. Imagine if we also had 3 charges of HoG baseline now, oh so broken lol

Can you buy all the new items on PTR using some sort of vendor or you have to kill bosses for the loot? I'd like to try the 6.2 demo for the lols.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2015-06-01 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    there are the usual vendors of tier set + trinkets and pvp stuff in orgri/SW

Rotation wise demo tier bonuses feel rather smooth and enjoyable, even if i dont really like random guardians spawning and trying to melee my last target.
    Dont expect huge numbers tho, unless they buff something.
    Id tune up numbers like they were during icc, with soulfire hitting like a truck and corr/doom being a meaningful dot, but thats just me

I actually found in my tests that Wild Imps were one of my higher dmg sources.

Perhaps its just changing how you plan, but I found the biggest issue with the 2p is not having enough MC charges to allocate as a fury spender and getting to the point of having to just spam Toc to prevent fury capping. Guess may need to go back to more of a ToT play style, when you always made sure you could stay in form for 10s cooldown of Meta as to not miss a proc. DemonBolt fury dump fits so well with the 2p playstyle. I really wish DB was balanced better around Crit RNG. Just a few crits of DB and it holds its own, but 90% of the time is just way far behind due to 3 crits out of 30 casts.

Hey guys, i used to raid in WoTLK up to ICC 25 Heroic and at the time i played mainly destruction. After Cata was released i quit the game up until a week or so ago. Now i've got myself to level 100 and done some heroic and LFR, item level is currently 631, i'm playing demonology as i've read its the go to spec at the moment. I just want to ask a couple questions, if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

So i'm not going to ask anything to do with talents or stats etc as i've read up a fair bit about that, my first question is 'rotation'. I've had a look at around 4 guides and each pretty much goes against the previous as to whats optimal, i understand that each fight will be different than the last but there will always be a standard rotation to follow, now for me, i open with a soulfifre, cast HoG, corruption, shadowbolt and then re cast HoG to stack it to 2 before the DoT ends. This is where i get confused, well not so much confused but what to do next, some of the guides suggest that i should then enter meta and apply doom followed by soulfire spam, for me, this seems silly, as i barely get any MC procs and my demonic fury is that low that as soon as i've entered i have to come out, then i spend the next minute building demonic fury and MC procs to re enter meta and pop the CDS again, rinse and repeat. Is that how its supposed to be, the first dark soul is a quick spam for 6 seconds then you wait for your CDS the come back up then you just rinse and repeat?

So far my damage seems pretty lackluster in comparison to other classes but maybe thats because im still getting used to the mechanics of demonology, also i see people mentioning the use of a trinket at the same time as dark soul, what item is it? Or is there multiple you can get?

I just want some clarification as i love warlock and have always played it, sorry for the messy structure of my questions but i'm currently at work so don't have much time to configure it.

Thanks in advance.
    /Proxeum

Any hints for Blast Furnace on mythic in terms of rotation and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Kinda long but hope it helps

Talent/glyph setup:
    Talents:
    Soul Leech - Could use Dark Regeneration if your healers struggle at specific points, but the SL shield stacks up quickly in this fight (lots of Fury/MC stacks)
    Shadowfury - Definitely necessary to stop Engineer Repairs and as part of the stun rotation in the P1-P2 transition (literally the worst when a shield drops 0.5 seconds before your Cataclysm lands on a big clump)
    Soul Link - 20% reduction is sexy as hell for the whole fight cause there's a lot of damage. Sac Pact is weaker since there aren't really singular big hits to soak (furnace blast comes in every 6-10 seconds in P3). Dark Bargain weaker as well
    Burning Rush - Get out of the bad, Unbound Will might remove the Firecaller debuff in P2 but its not worth 20% of your health.
    Grimoire of Synergy - Lots of procs
    Archimonde's Darkness - Demo doesn't need KJC
    Cataclysm - Lots of adds need to die

Glyphs:
    Glyph of Eternal Resolve - more reduction yes please, Blast comes far too frequently in P3 to not take this
    Glyph of Dark Soul - DS for every Cata
    Glyph of Siphon Life - LOTS of Corruptions out meaning quite a bit of healing, overhealing in many cases but definitely helpful in P3 when your healers are pooping their pants
    Glyph of Demonic Circle (Optional) - Useful to take off a couple seconds from your teleport as getting mechanics over and over again happens. A lot. Swap with Siphon Life
    Glyph of Life Tap (Optional) - Personal preference here. Allows you to Life Tap without worrying about being gibbed by the mechanics due to health consumption, but with proper planning and awareness of your timers you don't need this glyph. Just don't Life Tap right before a Blast or other mechanic. Plus your healers aren't likely to see the healing absorb debuff whereas they will see your health drop from a normal Life Tap. Potentially a trap glyph.
    Glyph of Felguard (Required) - 100% necessary to flaunt all the sexy 2H weapons that my Felguard got over Dk's, Ret Pally's, Feral Druids, Warriors, etc.

Blast Furnace specific Weak Auras

General
    You'll be spending a lot of time in Meta for this fight due to the number of adds up at all times. Lots of Fury and MC stacks rolling in from DoTs and Imps.
    Don't be afraid to make a lot more use of CW over HoG during this encounter. You'll have plenty of Fury and your Corruptions will be refunding a lot of HoG/CW charges.
    Demonic Circle, Gateway, and Leap have a lot of use/utility in this encounter so make use of them to improve your performance.
    The first kills usually last 10+ minutes so make sure to use your 10min Doomguard 2x with your potion.

Phase 1
    Pretty much just keep everything DoT'd and funnel MC Soul Fires into whichever priority target you have at the time. In the opener, its pretty easy to get 2xHoG plus a Cata and CW off on the Bellows/Feldspar/Guard/Engineer pile all within your 10 second trinkets making everything melt for that first Bellows. I set my DG on Feldspar since everything else dies so quickly. My guild pushes to P2 around the 2:15 mark so I make sure to use my second Cata quickly if possible so that it is off CD for when all the adds get pulled together and AoE'd down as that helps a lot along with all the CW procs you will get. Note: if the Engineer is dying to quickly (we like to let it throw a few bombs before killing it), just request a Dk to grip it out or a Hunter to distracting shot it out of the group during the opener. You don't really want to change what you're doing against the other 3 mobs as it'll mean they are up significantly longer.

Set your Demonic Circle near the Blast Door so you don't have to waste time running over to drop bombs. I usually set mine to the side of it so that I am in range and can explode it there, but I am nowhere near the front of the door and thus don't get Allahu Akbar'd by other people running bombs. Additionally I place my Demonic Gateway through the middle of the room (during the boss reset) so that the other side can very quickly get to us with all the adds during the transition to P2.

Phase 2
    If you are going to be using Cata on the Primal Elementalists, make sure to precast it as the shields are coming down so that you don't waste any of the 20 seconds. We kill each one using 2 slags so the DPS window isn't actually tight at all (only needs to get to 50% on the first one obviously). Because of this, I've found that its far more important to keep the adds under control so my guild has me focusing on them with Cata - usually 3+ mobs.

Just make sure everything has full DoT's for the DF and HoG procs. My guild doesn't debuff all the Slag Elementals (we only use 2-3 unfortunately) as they come out meaning they are taking 99% (90%?) reduced damage the whole time, effectively never dying. I wouldn't waste too many globals here putting up full DoTs, but they do still give you fury and Wild Imps if Doom crits. If adds are generally under control and I am waiting for the shields to drop on the Primal Elemantalist, I usually do a round on them for the extra gains.

I set my Demonic Circle out of the group essentially in one of the corners for the fire debuff so I can easily teleport out. Since you're already out there, you won't have to deal with the headache of making sure no one is in range for the explosion, and everyone has to adjust around you. Demonic Gateway doesn't have much use in this phase besides moving from Primal 2 -> Primal 3, and I usually don't bother putting them down.

Phase 3
    First thing to do here is finish off the Firecallers and the Security Guards. The shields can affect the boss and with how quickly Blast is coming at this point you don't want the Firecaller debuff forcing you to spread and doing additional damage. This phase is pretty much a kill once your guild gets there 2-3 times. Make sure to try to use Cataclysm on the Heart of the Mountain as well as some of the debuffed Slag Elementals. It is a waste in my opinion to Cataclysm the 99% reduction Slags to spread DoTs unless they are all clumped up and you can hit a significant number of them (6-8 minimum probably) and save a lot of globals. Don't spend too many globals putting DoTs on the Slag Elementals, since it is technically a single target encounter at that point, and you're only doing it for the resources. Depending on the length of your kill you'll likely get a second Doomguard so make sure to save your second potion if you don't use it in P2 and a Dark Soul for that.

Demonic Circle has limited use in this phase due to the pace at which you move around the room. I have found that you can drop it in the pile behind the boss and use it to teleport back if you have the Melt debuff (and the Melt hasn't already covered your portal). Gateway can be used at the beginning to aid the first couple people with dropping the Melt debuff as far in the corner of the room as possible. If I have the chance, I'll drop the portal from behind where the Bellows were spawning in P1 to the back of the room. Use Demonic Leap to quickly get back into the raid pile after dropping Melt. If you're fixated by a Slag (especially one that isn't debuffed and can't be killed), make sure to stand slightly out of the group so you don't cleave them down. Save your Health Tonic for this phase if possible since Blast + Slag cleave + dropping Melt (and taking a few ticks of it) can leave you very low or kill you. Don't be afraid to call for an external like Sac if they are available.

^ pretty solid, except you'll probably want to skip dark soul glyph. The 20 second dark soul lines up exactly with the 20 second shields-down, and its great for pushing hard on priority targets.

Dark soul glyph is purely for maximizing total damage, and that isn't what beats the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuux View Post
    ^ pretty solid, except you'll probably want to skip dark soul glyph. The 20 second dark soul lines up exactly with the 20 second shields-down, and its great for pushing hard on priority targets.

Dark soul glyph is purely for maximizing total damage, and that isn't what beats the fight.
    Thats true it lines up well but damage on the Primal Elementalists is pretty much a non-issue for guilds doing progress on the fight now. Most if not all guilds do it in two shield phases and thats really easy to do. Additionally using the DS glyph allows you to use DS on every single Primal Elementalist at least one time. This is impossible to do without the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by MycantrumX View Post
    Kinda long but hope it helps

Talent/glyph setup:
    Talents:
    Soul Leech - Could use Dark Regeneration if your healers struggle at specific points, but the SL shield stacks up quickly in this fight (lots of Fury/MC stacks)
    Shadowfury - Definitely necessary to stop Engineer Repairs and as part of the stun rotation in the P1-P2 transition (literally the worst when a shield drops 0.5 seconds before your Cataclysm lands on a big clump)
    Soul Link - 20% reduction is sexy as hell for the whole fight cause there's a lot of damage. Sac Pact is weaker since there aren't really singular big hits to soak (furnace blast comes in every 6-10 seconds in P3). Dark Bargain weaker as well
    Burning Rush - Get out of the bad, Unbound Will might remove the Firecaller debuff in P2 but its not worth 20% of your health.
    Grimoire of Synergy - Lots of procs
    Archimonde's Darkness - Demo doesn't need KJC
    Cataclysm - Lots of adds need to die

Glyphs:
    Glyph of Eternal Resolve - more reduction yes please, Blast comes far too frequently in P3 to not take this
    Glyph of Dark Soul - DS for every Cata
    Glyph of Siphon Life - LOTS of Corruptions out meaning quite a bit of healing, overhealing in many cases but definitely helpful in P3 when your healers are pooping their pants
    Glyph of Demonic Circle (Optional) - Useful to take off a couple seconds from your teleport as getting mechanics over and over again happens. A lot. Swap with Siphon Life
    Glyph of Life Tap (Optional) - Personal preference here. Allows you to Life Tap without worrying about being gibbed by the mechanics due to health consumption, but with proper planning and awareness of your timers you don't need this glyph. Just don't Life Tap right before a Blast or other mechanic. Plus your healers aren't likely to see the healing absorb debuff whereas they will see your health drop from a normal Life Tap. Potentially a trap glyph.
    Glyph of Felguard (Required) - 100% necessary to flaunt all the sexy 2H weapons that my Felguard got over Dk's, Ret Pally's, Feral Druids, Warriors, etc.

Blast Furnace specific Weak Auras

General
    You'll be spending a lot of time in Meta for this fight due to the number of adds up at all times. Lots of Fury and MC stacks rolling in from DoTs and Imps.
    Don't be afraid to make a lot more use of CW over HoG during this encounter. You'll have plenty of Fury and your Corruptions will be refunding a lot of HoG/CW charges.
    Demonic Circle, Gateway, and Leap have a lot of use/utility in this encounter so make use of them to improve your performance.
    The first kills usually last 10+ minutes so make sure to use your 10min Doomguard 2x with your potion.

Phase 1
    Pretty much just keep everything DoT'd and funnel MC Soul Fires into whichever priority target you have at the time. In the opener, its pretty easy to get 2xHoG plus a Cata and CW off on the Bellows/Feldspar/Guard/Engineer pile all within your 10 second trinkets making everything melt for that first Bellows. I set my DG on Feldspar since everything else dies so quickly. My guild pushes to P2 around the 2:15 mark so I make sure to use my second Cata quickly if possible so that it is off CD for when all the adds get pulled together and AoE'd down as that helps a lot along with all the CW procs you will get. Note: if the Engineer is dying to quickly (we like to let it throw a few bombs before killing it), just request a Dk to grip it out or a Hunter to distracting shot it out of the group during the opener. You don't really want to change what you're doing against the other 3 mobs as it'll mean they are up significantly longer.

Set your Demonic Circle near the Blast Door so you don't have to waste time running over to drop bombs. I usually set mine to the side of it so that I am in range and can explode it there, but I am nowhere near the front of the door and thus don't get Allahu Akbar'd by other people running bombs. Additionally I place my Demonic Gateway through the middle of the room (during the boss reset) so that the other side can very quickly get to us with all the adds during the transition to P2.

Phase 2
    If you are going to be using Cata on the Primal Elementalists, make sure to precast it as the shields are coming down so that you don't waste any of the 20 seconds. We kill each one using 2 slags so the DPS window isn't actually tight at all (only needs to get to 50% on the first one obviously). Because of this, I've found that its far more important to keep the adds under control so my guild has me focusing on them with Cata - usually 3+ mobs.

Just make sure everything has full DoT's for the DF and HoG procs. My guild doesn't debuff all the Slag Elementals (we only use 2-3 unfortunately) as they come out meaning they are taking 99% (90%?) reduced damage the whole time, effectively never dying. I wouldn't waste too many globals here putting up full DoTs, but they do still give you fury and Wild Imps if Doom crits. If adds are generally under control and I am waiting for the shields to drop on the Primal Elemantalist, I usually do a round on them for the extra gains.

I set my Demonic Circle out of the group essentially in one of the corners for the fire debuff so I can easily teleport out. Since you're already out there, you won't have to deal with the headache of making sure no one is in range for the explosion, and everyone has to adjust around you. Demonic Gateway doesn't have much use in this phase besides moving from Primal 2 -> Primal 3, and I usually don't bother putting them down.

Phase 3
    First thing to do here is finish off the Firecallers and the Security Guards. The shields can affect the boss and with how quickly Blast is coming at this point you don't want the Firecaller debuff forcing you to spread and doing additional damage. This phase is pretty much a kill once your guild gets there 2-3 times. Make sure to try to use Cataclysm on the Heart of the Mountain as well as some of the debuffed Slag Elementals. It is a waste in my opinion to Cataclysm the 99% reduction Slags to spread DoTs unless they are all clumped up and you can hit a significant number of them (6-8 minimum probably) and save a lot of globals. Don't spend too many globals putting DoTs on the Slag Elementals, since it is technically a single target encounter at that point, and you're only doing it for the resources. Depending on the length of your kill you'll likely get a second Doomguard so make sure to save your second potion if you don't use it in P2 and a Dark Soul for that.

Demonic Circle has limited use in this phase due to the pace at which you move around the room. I have found that you can drop it in the pile behind the boss and use it to teleport back if you have the Melt debuff (and the Melt hasn't already covered your portal). Gateway can be used at the beginning to aid the first couple people with dropping the Melt debuff as far in the corner of the room as possible. If I have the chance, I'll drop the portal from behind where the Bellows were spawning in P1 to the back of the room. Use Demonic Leap to quickly get back into the raid pile after dropping Melt. If you're fixated by a Slag (especially one that isn't debuffed and can't be killed), make sure to stand slightly out of the group so you don't cleave them down. Save your Health Tonic for this phase if possible since Blast + Slag cleave + dropping Melt (and taking a few ticks of it) can leave you very low or kill you. Don't be afraid to call for an external like Sac if they are available.
    Holy shit, that is some detailed help you've given me. Thank you very much for willing to spend the time on writing this, I'm amazed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    1/ Don't take Cataclysm, damage done to the three priority targets is all that really matters from a 'damage done' perspective.

Here's damage done on a crappy kill I was in for last week, first time doing it in 6-7?+ weeks.

Elementalist - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...one&target=110
    Heart - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&target=87

Deleted
    oh gawd another fallen for the -strasz ;_;

Welcome Proxeum,

Look at this log which is a high ranked log (and definitely not mine!). So yes being empty on fury and MC procs it doesn't really make sense to DS but because all of your damage procs should be up you are extremely unlikely to see burst like it again in the rest of fight.

For the opener check out the guide in this forum or head over to Summonstone. You currently are missing GoServ assuming that you are playing DemServ and of course you need to DS. You will also be wanting to be going back into meta before DS runs out for more "spamming".

To answer your other question as to when you enter your "nuke phase" that depends on the fight. Perhaps you will be saving DS for a specific point to burn something down, perhaps you will want 2 in execute or perhaps on a shorter fight you may need to get that extra charge in ASAP.

Not sure what kind of gear level you are but there are trinkets you can buy on the AH or they drop from the raids. For BRF then the dumping trinkets are Goren Soul Repository and Blackiron Micro Crucible.

Hope this helped and practice (with more gear) should help your damage come along.

Repeat offender in here haha...back for another round of critique if you guys will...

Took a lot of advice and started applying it in raid, numbers are getting better! However I still have some questions...

If I'm in caster form building DF. I get to around 800 DF and only have say anywhere from 1-4 molten core procs, what do I do? Do I go into meta and blow the 4, then what? I ask this because i find my DF getting close to cap often without many MC procs to use...This is assuming DS isn't up of course. I know that I should use my core procs and then use ToC with whatever remaining time is left on DS. Any advice? Here are my logs from Gruul/Ore. Really not doing too hot and getting beat by another look who is doing around 5k more than me. Much better gear + ring proc and way more mastery but I know I could be playing a lot better.

warcraftlogs DOT COM /reports/AgbZG98nHq2DtRhQ#view=rankings&fight=1

Also whats up with trying to parse on a demo lock? Holy crap. Did like 59k+ on Beast and am nowhere even near a high rank. Is there something I'm doing wrong? i don't think I can spam CW any harder on those pack beasts. Any advice on that? Thanks guys. Trying super hard to dial in this spec and class, having so much fun!
    Last edited by Vampgaze; 2015-06-03 at 06:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampgaze View Post
    Repeat offender in here haha...back for another round of critique if you guys will...

Took a lot of advice and started applying it in raid, numbers are getting better! However I still have some questions...

If I'm in caster form building DF. I get to around 800 DF and only have say anywhere from 1-4 molten core procs, what do I do? Do I go into meta and blow the 4, then what? I ask this because i find my DF getting close to cap often without many MC procs to use...This is assuming DS isn't up of course. I know that I should use my core procs and then use ToC with whatever remaining time is left on DS. Any advice? Here are my logs from Gruul/Ore. Really not doing too hot and getting beat by another look who is doing around 5k more than me. Much better gear + ring proc and way more mastery but I know I could be playing a lot better.

Also whats up with trying to parse on a demo lock? Holy crap. Did like 59k+ on Beast and am nowhere even near a high rank. Is there something I'm doing wrong? i don't think I can spam CW any harder on those pack beasts. Any advice on that? Thanks guys. Trying super hard to dial in this spec and class, having so much fun!
    You should try posting in the fix my dps sticky thread but also just a quick comment on demo rankings: there are so many thousands of demo parses to the point that even when you play in the 98th percentile you rank 600. So you can check your rank by ilvl if you want but otherwise just compete against yourself. If you really want to rank on beastlord you'll need your entire raid team assisting with your feat.

When I'm off my phone I can try to take a look at your logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampgaze View Post

Beastlord ranks are only something you'll get if your raid lets you, honestly. Add to that the fact that there's a lot of demo locks, so even if your raid lets you have all the adds to yourself, you might not get an amazing rank.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Beastlord ranks are only something you'll get if your raid lets you, honestly. Add to that the fact that there's a lot of demo locks, so even if your raid lets you have all the adds to yourself, you might not get an amazing rank.
    There's two, maybe three encounters in BRF that are at all meaningful for parsing on.