Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb Warlock armor concept - Fan Art

Sorry in advanced if this is posted in an incorrect forum.

I have been away for quite some time. Mainly because I have been stranded without a computer due to several financial issues in recent years. However, just recently I stumbled on an old drawing I did back in 2009 for a thread that had some speculation on what the Warlock Tier 10 would look like. Well... I decided to revamp it and share it with you guys!

Hope you like it!

Edit: The one on the left is the new one. The one on the right is the drawing I did back in 2009.

As a fan of Old God related stuff and warlock sets, I think this is great. Thanks for sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool, but that nose thing has to go IMO. I know faceless and all, but it's meh.

Deleted
    Looks pretty sweet, though I think the first concept-art looked a little better.

Somehow the nose-thingy seems cooler when it looks like something that sags.

Nothing like a random piece of paper hanging from your nose. Now that i think about it, it can come in handy from time to time. It does look a lot better than most of the crap blizzard has been pushing out lately though.

Deleted
    Rather have a full on big, dumb elephant nose thing coming straight down the front of my face than the little runed parchment thing going on.

Deleted
    Looks like a mix of Kel'thuzad and a Faceless One

I like it

but get rid of the weird nose

Great art work. Thank you for posting it.

It does look a bit Shadow Priest though.

To me, Warlocks should look more like Chaos Sorcerers from Warhammer/40K. But that's just my opinion.

I like this piece though. The scroll on the face needs to be colored different, it looks more like an elephant's trunk than a piece of parchment with runes. I would suggest making more ripped/torn textures on the paper parts.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed the subtle hints towards the Old Gods with some of the Artifact weapons too. I have shrinking doubts that the next expansion will feature the Old Gods in some way, if not directly for once. :P I'd love to see your take on other class armor sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan6790
    To me, Warlocks should look more like Chaos Sorcerers from Warhammer/40K. But that's just my opinion.
    I feel the same. Pretty cool though, reminded me of this guy.

Deleted
    A nice looking Shadow Priest set.

Nice work, but yeah, it's Shadow Priests' stuff now.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very nice rendition of the Dragon soul warlock teir man! (or since you did it originally back in 2009, good guess on what it would be :P)

looks pretty good though
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-17 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Very nice rendition of the Dragon soul warlock teir man! (or since you did it originally back in 2009, good guess on what it would be :P)

looks pretty good though
    are you blind

it looks nothing like it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    are you blind

it looks nothing like it
    im saying that it has the same concept, a minion of the old gods >_>
    and for a class that has nothing to do with old gods, i was suprised we even got a old god themed set for warlocks

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea.. Shadow priest set more then anything, wouldn't realy call it a warlock set.

Deleted
    im saying that it has the same concept, a minion of the old gods >_>
    and for a class that has nothing to do with old gods, i was suprised we even got a old god themed set for warlocks
    well to be fair we do use a couple of void spells

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    well to be fair we do use a couple of void spells
    like? cause our spells that are void, are not really void, as sadly it turns out there is a difference between Void Lords and VoidLords .... one is a type of demon working for the burning legion, the other is a power god, even sargeras is scared of.... so unless your a shadow priest, or arms warrior, anything "shadow" or "void" is more on the demon side then the old god side

Deleted
    like? cause our spells that are void, are not really void, as sadly it turns out there is a difference between Void Lords and VoidLords .... one is a type of demon working for the burning legion, the other is a power god, even sargeras is scared of.... so unless your a shadow priest, or arms warrior, anything "shadow" or "void" is more on the demon side then the old god side
    Shadowbolt

and Summon Voidwalker (it's not a demon, it IS a void creature; http://wow.gamepedia.com/Voidwalker)
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-17 at 12:36 PM.