Deleted
    You're actually losing 15 ilvl.

Considering those 15ilvl are on a high budget item (legs) I'd stick with the Mythic Legs and Tier Gloves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cobz715 View Post
    Nerfing any class by 25% due to gear scaling is ridiculous.
    You would assume if it was Mastery that was causing this problem there would be a better "tuning knob" to tweak.

I will be amazed if they keep the nerf as it stands but time will tell.
    idd, and then take into account that mages scale just as well and they are either untouched or buffed. if demo's gear scaling constitutes a 25% nerf across the board for demo, then surely a similar nerf would be given to mages and hunters, and the fact that they havent been given similar nerfs leads me to believe that the demo nerfs is just a way to get ppl to play destro and afflic on the ptr so they can balance those classes properly, atleast thats what i hope, maybe its a fool's hope but its better than nothing and blizz cant possibly be that stupid but my faith in blizz has reached a point where i believe that blizz very well can be that stupid.

Can I remind you guys that affliction will be awesome? Since all 3 specs are equal right now in terms of single target dps and affliction got a decent buff, it's not like we will be erased from the bottom. I am actually pumped to play affliction next patch.

Deleted
    afflic is like playing an even more boring mage atm tho, any depth the spec had is gone, shardstarvation will be a very real problem as well, its something they need to look into for 6.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonberi View Post
    Can I remind you guys that affliction will be awesome? Since all 3 specs are equal right now in terms of single target dps and affliction got a decent buff, it's not like we will be erased from the bottom. I am actually pumped to play affliction next patch.
    Or you know... blizzard could keep all 3 specs around the same numbers with affliction being slightly better at single target, destro on cleave and demo on bosses with heavy need for aoe :P

I play a demonology warlock because I love that spec, I dont want to be forced into another spec just so I will be taken to raids :P

Whats the point of having 3 specs per class if one or more cant be used due to underperformance :c

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Or you know... blizzard could keep all 3 specs around the same numbers with affliction being slightly better at single target, destro on cleave and demo on bosses with heavy need for aoe :P

I play a demonology warlock because I love that spec, I dont want to be forced into another spec just so I will be taken to raids :P

Whats the point of having 3 specs per class if one or more cant be used due to underperformance :c
    And I got a feeling that the bolded part is the thing Blizzard is thinking about, but they are doing it wrong.. As for no Demo overshines Destru/Affli, so they nerf Demo by a mile, and hopes it fix it. I only hope we wont be down with tanks in dps now..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I got my 4 piece finally yesterday and have yet to use it, so what is the best way to use the 3 stacks of HoG? Do I use 2 -> meta and chaos wave? Do I use 3 -> Meta? Do I use 2-> Meta -> no metta -> use 1-> Meta?

I'm assuming you mean in the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Do I use 2 -> meta and chaos wave?
    This is probably the most consistent choice and is very strong paired with the stacking multistrike trinket and is the one listed in the guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Do I use 2-> Meta -> no metta -> use 1-> Meta?
    This one is viable if you have the haste trinket, and if you are lucky with soul fire procs on the pull. Note that it's also less effective if you are not blood lusting on the pull. What you want to do for this one to work is HoG -> spells -> HoG -> meta -> soul fire/ToC until you run out of fury, go out of meta and refresh your hog before it runs out, then you shadow bolt 3-4 times depending on how much haste/MC procs you have, then HoG a 4th time and go back into meta to empty your fury one more time for the last few seconds of your dark soul. If you get 2-3 HoG procs during the first 20 seconds or so with this opener you can manage to keep up HoG during the entire blood lust, netting you a crazy amount of fury.
    Last edited by Tramzh; 2015-04-24 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Just re-read what you posted here and think about our current raiding situation. Demo is more or less the only spec you should be playing currently.

So what is the point of having 3 specs if people refuse to play any spec other than the one they like. As a pure class you should be able to play all 3 specs at a competent level, at least if you want to raid at a high level.

I like to think of it this way: If I play a spec that's awful for a boss, it makes my fellow raid members play harder to make up for it. By being awful, you make others better. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I like to think of it this way: If I play a spec that's awful for a boss, it makes my fellow raid members play harder to make up for it. By being awful, you make others better. :P
    Or you get benched.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Does anyone have a "pet not attacking" weakaura that works with Servitude Doomguard?

Deleted
    I have no luck with weapons so currently i still have mythic offhand from Kargath but i wonder about what should i equip for as my weapon.
    Heroic dagger from Flamebender (haste/mastery) or Mythic sword from Kromog(crit haste)?

Mythic sword, Spell power from 15 ilvls upgrade kinda trumps it imo

(altough, try to get the HC oregorger offhand for mastery!)
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Drac0 View Post
    I have no luck with weapons so currently i still have mythic offhand from Kargath but i wonder about what should i equip for as my weapon.
    Heroic dagger from Flamebender (haste/mastery) or Mythic sword from Kromog(crit haste)?
    Almost certainly the mythic sword, due to the spellpower. But to remove that sliver of doubt you'd want to sim yourself with both
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Does anyone have a "pet not attacking" weakaura that works with Servitude Doomguard?
    Do you mean the permanent pet one? I have a WA that checks whether your pet has a target, based on one I found here somewhere some time ago.

Code:
    dGKhkaqiPkQwKuv6ssviJsPItPeAvsvuELufPzjvP6wGkzxeedtuCmqwMu4zcIPjvCnbLTjk13uQuJtQI4Csvq)tQkCqbPfkGhkvAIkvYfvQAJQI(OuLYiLQQojOIvQk8sPkXmvcUPufQDc1pfLmubvhfuPwkb6POMQQ6QeK2QuL0xLQk7L6Vsjdg4WISyb6XIQjtOllzZQsFwjnALOttYQLQaVMGA2Q42GYUf63KA4kLLd55enDKRRsBhu13LQIgVuQZlfTEcy)k2q(BgMzrZI(BMQ20ZtAvAgRJLzjLYfwYkbkJHAyoOgjwOaPCHfr6nZbokbeiHehWxRpKAZSKs5clFEsRsZyDSmhmHGt8jshjhWCqnsSqD1hnYFJHmgY4ggdzCigdzChJZiKWmzgPPev)QnzgNfEVzvUo6GMfvYTtQ5VAtMdF)Vp659H5Mz9(klYy4cQtdZIk52j18xTPfQxY8amNIkyjsPJ(Bwsje5V5nujlYS8OeRt9sMmdlPI(BoxF0ibngYS4fLiLoAwiDmNoBlt)MBLzjHsQ1LK5C9rJcymK5C9rJ6nJHmNoBltpVXCZdyadyaOIUO4aEVXCsPJ7SH0ROsk79biPeI69biwhkT48yadyadyadav0ffhGKsiAa90bSZgsVIkPCa9SbiwhkT48yadyadOIIZJbmaZxz1kD2wMCaZuZTYC(vsAyM3qLSiZPZ2Yu43JSmNoBltgNXCtJZyUTXzmNRpAuOgdzgPPevgNXSmpDQMgdzwMNovBJHmz(vfvYL(BEdvYImlpkX6uVKjtMjKADTq(Bw3NXSINMoG5ycwj93yiZ7sRHzY8vwT6FsgEroGzXk49993CRm3)qfSh)uOlyMAUvMZVssdZ8nwWxrYC6sAZf8vKm3vhfvKshLMZVssdRf1CRmlPeDLMVrfzMsO1ImxWxrsAo0UF4KfoqOc2sOHVRq)7B1nRSwyxz1pS5RSADJkYbmNVSYf2CbFfjZ5xjPH1APsSmtkyLO58RK0Wm)EJ5KshhWolopgWagWauV7i0OI23wjj5o9DRikHwlQVlU4aOLvCaZJbmGbmGbmGbmaurxuCaVPJSgW8yadyadOoYAaZJbmGbmGbmGbmaurxuCae6wdyEmGbmGburXbmpQOOjZu1MCaZbtOU6Jg5VXqgNX4ggNX4qmoJXDmgYKzjPYfU5UUOeP0rh08gsVIkPmCuLRKkD04mMF1rY8(d8cfod4PosMflzIUOevoO5BKqQ11c5V58RK0Wm)EJ5KshhWolopgWagWauV7i0OI23wjj5o9DRikHwlQVlU4aOLvCaZJbmGbmGbmGbmaurxuCae6wdyEmGbmGbuhznG5XagWagWagWagaQOlkoG30rwdyEmGbmGburXbmpQOOjZll16sYpdB3z3jSEyyz6KnuyDA0jJFHRo9eZKcwHEEsRsZyDSmF0jr)nFLvRybFHCqZu6urYFZsvC9ugdfIzy3dP83yOqCatMml3QC)nlvX1tzCdZWUhs5VXnCatMmlQEFv53d10FZWUhs5VjtMr6t5Vzy3dP83KjZ5NKu6VzPkUEkZ9lubxiRU9Izy3dP83C)cvWfYQBV4aMmzgLYl)nd7EiL)Mmz(kRw5AybtKdy(kRw5NKu6aMmhmLl8ksFJID1hnYFJHmoJXnmoJXHyCgJ7ymKjZbt5clI0BD1hnYFJHmgY4ggdzCigdzChJZiKWmz(vhjwjqzCiHzwwN3W1QizU7E8FVGMjfSc1vF0i)ngYyiJBymKXHymKXDmgYK54f2hPwxlK04gMjfSc5aMdQrIfYbnhuJel0EX1YmwhlZOAvPJ)MBLzQAtMLukxyPdyMQ2eReOmgQHzvUo2sQelZccNER)FZb1iXcXkbkJHY2SkQOw5AyBNIkrJHm3dUss920C394)EbntvB6IkZbokbeiHentvB6PosMFIucma4(MerjknG)3CqnsSqz9(klY4WmlQKBNuZF1MeuTUKm3J2mNefvKshtNwesTUwiP)gd5VzcPwxlK)MVYQ1nQihWm1CRmlPeDLMVYQv)tYWlYbmlVbl4RiX33xvBZT6gk)BX)qf8B(gl4RizoDjT5BurM3oPMfYCbFfjZD1rrfP0rPz5nybFfPWr1RQTzo89lSGjZ3iHuRRfYFtMmzwjAUFj0rNl8acVObe1dGsO1Imtkyf6PosMFIucma4(MerjknG)3C6STmzmK5(ujsl9ZDNDyzd1i7WYot2zYKj7o(fU6SBZKcwHyLaLXqnmhuJeleCIYImgcYSkcFHKLdAwsPCHLD1hnYFJHmgY4ggdzCigdzChJHmzwJuvKsKshn3R7f8dNUHUql4G719cY7nNUK2bmlPuUWYN6iz(jsjWaG7BseLO0a(FZu1M6QpAK)gdzmKXnmgY4qmgY4ogdzYKzP5gcbsizesdZWBmuNgqMSb
    It originally only updated when the pet started or stopped attacking which didn't seem to work properly with Doomguard. I changed it to update on ACTIONBAR_UPDATE_COOLDOWN, which should fire whenever you press a button.

Fantastic WA Vagar; it works so much better than the one that I had. Thank you for sharing

Deleted
    I am a bit unsure about opener on Iron Maidens and Flamebender.
    So on Iron maidens, I am soaking the blade dash and sorka is immediately brought to the cornor away from other two on the pull. So, what I currently do is prepot, soulfire, doomguard, DS (berzerking), hog, corruption(marak), corruption(admiral), hog, corruption (sorka), shadowbolt (sorka), take the blade dash, then 2nd DS, Cataclysm (I cast it as sorka is moving back to other 2 bosses so it lands on all 3), Chaos waves, and then back to normal rotation from there. I am not sure if this is optimal since the bosses will not have doom on them for a good 10 secs after the pull and also the cataclysm will not always have full procs/buffs. So either guaranteed full procs cataclysm on 2 targets, or cataclysm on 3 target without full procs , some times.

On Flamebender, I used to prepot, soulfire, doomguard, hog, corruption, corruption, DS, Hog, Cataclysm, chaos wave. But I found that more than half the time by the time my cataclysm lands the add has jumped off some where away from boss. I recently started doing prepot, soulfire, doomguard, corruption, corruption, DS, Cata, chaoswave x 3. Again not sure if optimal.
    Also the wolves, when they spawn, I corruption all 4 then I DS, cata, chaoswave, again not 100% sure if optimal.

Thanks for reading

Deleted
    You should do the prepull trick to force double trinket procs and not use DS glyph. Star the fight as close as possible and you can get in blade dash position in like 2-3 globals. Save your Doomguard for the lust at 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowz85 View Post
    I am a bit unsure about opener on Iron Maidens and Flamebender.
    So on Iron maidens, I am soaking the blade dash and sorka is immediately brought to the cornor away from other two on the pull. So, what I currently do is prepot, soulfire, doomguard, DS (berzerking), hog, corruption(marak), corruption(admiral), hog, corruption (sorka), shadowbolt (sorka), take the blade dash, then 2nd DS, Cataclysm (I cast it as sorka is moving back to other 2 bosses so it lands on all 3), Chaos waves, and then back to normal rotation from there. I am not sure if this is optimal since the bosses will not have doom on them for a good 10 secs after the pull and also the cataclysm will not always have full procs/buffs. So either guaranteed full procs cataclysm on 2 targets, or cataclysm on 3 target without full procs , some times.

Thanks for reading
    If you are soaking blade dash, then you SHOULD be >40yrds from Marak until blood ritual goes out for the first time, else you can get targeted by it on the pull and after every boat. Most of the hardship with the opener is getting corruption and doom on marak and garan before soaking blade dash. You have about 2-3 seconds to get into position. You will do plenty of dmg even though sorka is your only target in range if you can figure out the timing for keeping a 2 stack of HoG on Marak and Garan as you soak the first blade dash.

sidenote: did anyone wipe a bunch on mythic maidens last night? Feels like something intangible changed.
    Last edited by Mazda; 2015-04-29 at 05:47 PM.