Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    The buff isnt in, still 3% for me, instead of 4%. Anyone have a weak aura for the set bonus?
    It's a hotfix so likely not reflected in the tooltips, if that is what you are basing it off of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    It's a hotfix so likely not reflected in the tooltips, if that is what you are basing it off of.
    basing it off the item and the buff

might be the tool tips. =\
    Last edited by Skayth; 2015-06-25 at 04:17 AM.

Is anyone running DB in T17 4 pc or do we wait till 4pc T18 to switch to DB? I am having issues running DB compared to Go Serv/Serv, just to slow on fury gen for me. I got my 1st piece of T18 last night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Is anyone running DB in T17 4 pc or do we wait till 4pc T18 to switch to DB? I am having issues running DB compared to Go Serv/Serv, just to slow on fury gen for me. I got my 1st piece of T18 last night
    You start with the 2pc., as you begin using soulfire out of meta to keep up the buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use DB now with 4pcT18, fury gen is an issue so you should be constantly looking for extra sources like adds and such, but it does perform well.

I actually use it as much as Destruction now, but it would probably change once I get Archimonde's trinket, it's just disgustingly good for Destruction and plugs it's single target hole nicely.

Went destro on Mannaroth and my numbers were shit .....the imps died too fast to get much off for and with the running out for the knock back that killed my dps. Lots of Havoc CB/SBs but didnt seem like it was enough.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm runnign DB with T17 because so far I've not gotten any tier pieces of t18. If I shadowflame weave optimally I seem to have more than enough fury for ST. Gets better in cleave situations. My biggest issue thus far has been Mannaroth... Only did him on HC but my dps was pretty bad because not enough meta up time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    I'm runnign DB with T17 because so far I've not gotten any tier pieces of t18. If I shadowflame weave optimally I seem to have more than enough fury for ST. Gets better in cleave situations. My biggest issue thus far has been Mannaroth... Only did him on HC but my dps was pretty bad because not enough meta up time.
    Yea i have been trying demo much more now and it is surprisingly still strong, definitely on cleave fights. Destro is a clear winner in terms of progression but if for farm, running Demo is totally viable. We may see more demo in mythic with T18, depending on movement needs. I remember being able to burn our DB rotations literally every 60 seconds but just not seeing the fury gen i use to. Probably just rust since i switched to destro a while back in prep for 6.2. Is anyone running the DS glyph for DB? I find with the movement and potential constant interrupts of DB dump, standing still for 10 seconds is not likely the case. Running unglyphed seems the safe option but could be wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Went destro on Mannaroth and my numbers were shit .....the imps died too fast to get much off for and with the running out for the knock back that killed my dps. Lots of Havoc CB/SBs but didnt seem like it was enough.
    Just accept the fact that FnB AoE isn't as suited for that as other classes. I would snipe an imp every now and then for embers, but almost all of my focus was on infernals. Just play to the strengths of the spec. In this case, spread out 2 target cleave.

Archi pre T18 tier/trinket/etc is a real pain for any spec of lock. Aff doesn't do dmg to adds which is sort of the ranged job, destro takes it up the butt with all the movement, and demo just doesn't hit hard enough though the mobility is nice. Actually for demo I was strongly considering (once I have T18+trinket) going KJC+darksoul glyph combo. AD isn't as big a thing with glyph'd DS and being able to reliably launch a dbolt dump on time is going to be more significant, especially during progression. Call flame on archi while dumping a priority target for example... Destro is clearly going to be our go to, but with smart use demo may still have a niche. Not the least of which is defensive in regards to demo leap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destruction Trinket is amazing and Demo is very nice too. KJC is shit, leap gives you all the mobility you need to complete the DB dump anyway, even if you for some reason decide to pull it out before the very clearly telegraphed Allure of Flames, as in your example.

So basically, take AD and use brain... don't just pop DB when you know the movement is coming.

Deleted
    Forgive my ignorance if this has been previously answered - I've been away from the game for ages and couldn't spot the answer anywhere.

Does the Demo 2-piece buff affect all pets including 'guardian' pets such as imps, archimonde trinket pet etc, or just our main pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    Forgive my ignorance if this has been previously answered - I've been away from the game for ages and couldn't spot the answer anywhere.

Does the Demo 2-piece buff affect all pets including 'guardian' pets such as imps, archimonde trinket pet etc, or just our main pet?
    It affects them all as they spawn.

too bad the demo was nerfed.. how does it stand in HFC currently against the other two specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I use DB now with 4pcT18, fury gen is an issue so you should be constantly looking for extra sources like adds and such, but it does perform well.

I actually use it as much as Destruction now, but it would probably change once I get Archimonde's trinket, it's just disgustingly good for Destruction and plugs it's single target hole nicely.
    Does the debuff affect CB damage now? I remember at one point it didn't

Quote Originally Posted by toothreaper View Post
    too bad the demo was nerfed.. how does it stand in HFC currently against the other two specs?
    Right now, it's not too bad at all.....it's once we get 4pc and class trinks that destruction really pulls away in most every fight, with the exception of council where aff is king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is surprisingly good in council as well, I wonder how it will change with more gear, but right now I have no problem topping with it due to sheer fury income and multidotting power it has.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just got my 2 set gave destro a try on herioc tyrant. Probably gonna play demo through most of my clear tomorrow to see how the whole demons rush thing goes.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    plop.

Considerably more enjoyable to do this fight as demo than as aff with the class trinket, mfw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    plop.

Considerably more enjoyable to do this fight as demo than as aff with the class trinket, mfw.

Demo did well I see. One thing I liked with Demo was the demonbolt rotation.