That's what I got on this boss. 28 Heroic with non-optimized revivals/healing etc. Spamming the hell out of these heals.

Simple and nobrain RJW-PoM-Uplift spam with 3 Revivals in 11 min (could be 4 )
    Not a single GCD in crane.
    Nothing very good, but pretty decent for this style of raidhealing (Everyone heal everyone©).

This boss is a monk's dream. That constant BLASTBLASTBLASTBLASTBLAST for 10+min mechanic is great

Last edited by EVB; 2015-02-05 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    9/10 Heroic and got the Elementalist's Shielding Talisman (warforged)...

Which trinkets are you guys going to use?

I guess the other trinket I will want (before 6.1) is the one with flat Int and Spirit procc?

Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    9/10 Heroic and got the Elementalist's Shielding Talisman (warforged)...

Which trinkets are you guys going to use?

I guess the other trinket I will want (before 6.1) is the one with flat Int and Spirit procc?
    This flat Int trink has ridiculously low amount of INT on it.
    I am gonna stick to SPI + MS proc & Runestone from Mar'gok until blackhand's Int+MS one.

Deleted
    Oh sheet I completely looked over that one from Blackhand

That's a ton of Int with a sick passive. Going for that!

My Ele Talisman is probably BIS tho post 6.1 don't u think? So lucky it's warforged

It's 440ish Spirit, which I'll deffinately need!

Healed SO MUCH with RjW last night, I'm really gonna miss that :'(
    Already tried Chi Torpedo on some bosses and it's actually fun aswell, like you don't even have to turn around 180 to move back, I just torpedo forward, then just hold the back button and torpedo again backwards.

This may sound stupid but yeah at the first few times I actually moved my character camera always facing forward
    I'm just not sure about the healing radius Chi Torpedo has

My Ele Talisman is probably BIS tho post 6.1 don't u think? So lucky it's warforged

It's 440ish Spirit, which I'll deffinately need!

Healed SO MUCH with RjW last night, I'm really gonna miss that :'(
    Ele talisman is a must have in 6.1, not just BiS

Actually, we will use RjW in some cases, it will be possible with 1700+ spirit. We will drop some throughput stats for it, yea, it still won't be as much mana as right now, but who cares now.
    Def. not using it for every little aoe cast (Ladies' Split-sniper-shot, BF's BLAST, Kromog's breath, Oregorger's Acid, etc.), but still using.

Deleted
    Yeah I guess it will come down to only a few RjW per boss.

I did find myself swimming in mana yesterday so yeah even without using the trinket.

Good that you mention "must have" because that's how I explained to my raidleader that I should really have this trinket before 6.1 or I'm screwed
    Lucky I got it! Also, not sure if any other healer actually wanted it

Lucky I got it! Also, not sure if any other healer actually wanted it
    Actually, nearly no one.
    There is similar trinket, but with slightly (very slighly) more spirit and crit proc.
    Most (if not all) healers except us value crit more than MS.

SO Kromog's neck is a no-rival thing too.
    But the best thing is one-hand AXE (crit-MS) meaning our only true competitors will be ele shammys (bye-bye locks, mages, etc).

Deleted
    Downside is it drops from Iron Maidens

I guess we're not gonna be so strong there (inb4 benching that fight)... Except on the last phase

Downside is it drops from Iron Maidens

I guess we're not gonna be so strong there (inb4 benching that fight)... Except on the last phase
    Iron Maiden heroic is the 12-min fight that is solo healable until 20% on any of the bosses and sh*tload of unlinked hp bosses have.

Mythic can change things, but for now it looks like 3-healer fight anyway (2 absorbbots necessary, as always).

Hello,

Yesterday i got the 2P T17 MW and i'm asking if actual/current ReM took the MS buff from soothing mist ?
    And i was thinking about the up of ChiEx and the possibility of instant cast from soothing mist, ChiEx + 35% MS(T17 2P) will be really good on fight like grull no ?
    Last edited by Ryuukette; 2015-02-05 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    2P bonus does effect instants cast while the buff is active.

Soothing+ChiEx is a clumsy way to heal, how are you going to generate Chi? By spamming/overhealing Surging on 1 target...

I read that Crane was good on Gruul but I decided to go Serpent anyway and it worked very well tbh.

I believe someone here did 50K HPS with Chi Ex (don't forget it will get nerfed), and I in Serpent did 47K

You generate 3 chi or 4chi before channeling no ?

I rarely use the Crane Stance, but i do 52K in Serpent on Gruul Heroic
    Crane Stance is enough for the damage output from Grull ?

Deleted
    You generate Chi before channeling, then u channel for 6 seconds , and then u Chi Ex... It's not efficient at all.

And yeah, I was just checking the top 20 logs and everyone uses Serpent stance it seems

Crane should work but I hadn't watched any video for it so I didn't really wanna take a risk of swapping between groups while I could predict Mistweaving would work aswell. Didn't wanna slow the raid down cause we had 9/10 as a goal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have strat tips for Heroic Furnace? We're hitting 13+ minutes before P3, and getting 6 second blasts very, VERY early in P2.

Here's probably our best attempt: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gajky2Pbh63zFAHW#
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    When i see boss like Furnace or Kromog, which requires insane healing, and when i see my poor mana bar in 6.0, i really wonder how i will be able to do those fights in 6.1

Just look at the 2 last days logs: raid damage is big, and i see on several boss RJW being up to 15/20% of monk heal, with 6.1 i'm not sure we will be able to still heal properly those fights

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Anyone have strat tips for Heroic Furnace? We're hitting 13+ minutes before P3, and getting 6 second blasts very, VERY early in P2.

Here's probably our best attempt: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gajky2Pbh63zFAHW#
    i punched for everything but the very last phase, at which point i healed 100-20% then did yolo kill it dmg.

aka the story of every heroic boss atm, punch till u need to heal then punch more.

--- Minus blackhand who is just healing 24/7 because he is crazy.

and as for blackhand unless you get a clean phase 2, your mana will be donezo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukette View Post
    You generate 3 chi or 4chi before channeling no ?
    You have 2 chi generators, one with 15 sec CD, other - with 8 sec. Both generate 1 chi.
    Surging costs too much to use it frequently.
    Chiex serpent healing is still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Our kill was 11 min, with Operators being the first priority, then other P1 mobs (Engineers->guards). No attention to foreman guy, he's not so nasty as you think.
    Only because of BL at start (second BL at 10 min mark, it's halfway P3), we clumped together after the initial operators/engineers are dead and got foreman to ~50%.

For the rest of P1 , kill operators ASAP, then engis.
    Foreman and guards are killed in the beginning of P2 (waiting for first elemental to spawn & aoe'ing P1 adds left).
    2nd phase is basically non-stop elemental->elementalist killing with aoe'ing firecallers in pauses, you need to purge/SS/dispel elementalists you are killing constantly(even when they are immune). Firecallers's heal is the thing we ignored since it doesn't really change the thing that elementalists die in 2 shield breaks, not 1.

Last phase is an "OMG WHY DON'T YOU SEE THE MELT DEBUFF ON YOU"-fest.

And yea, call your melees when elemental is about to die, they explode.

Thanks you for your tips for Furnace EVB

Quote Originally Posted by Valiric View Post
    I am used to being top every fight, not bottom. I constantly want to punt objects off my desk during raid
    MW shouldn't be doing more than disc though. Absorbs will always trump because of low overheal (?) but, more importantly, heal damage first. Disc can't burst as hard though, so don't feel useless.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2015-02-06 at 01:33 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended using Chiex for half the bosses on heroic (Gruul, H+F, Kromog, beastlord and Iron maidens). Really making me dread the changes coming with 6.1
    Last edited by Foxtails; 2015-02-05 at 07:37 PM.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>