i healed urbs cm today (bronze time nothing major)
    1) i ran with PoM
    2) i only used enveloping when the tank was taking heavy dmg and no one else was
    3) i used uplift consistently on bosses (some trash pulls)
    4) not sure on this
    5) i prefer RJW almost all the time

i don't think we are bad for cm's being able to use crane stance at some pulls and not needing to stop for mana much is really decent, healing output seems to be more then enough as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Well it depends on the gear value you're talking about. At like 630 of course primary stats are amazing, but by the time you get up to 670 or 680 and start including flasks they fall down pretty quickly. I haven't personally checked the math on any Int users and how that works with spellpower, but that's kind of been a general thing with the AP/SP increases in the past. Flats are great a first, not so great later.
    Actually, that's exactly what it is. I'm looking at the Highmaul Mythic BiS list which has only ~4% more crit than Gragoggodogrgog but 7k spellpower with food, flask, and buffs.

I'm actually thinking that because Crit and Vers are so close that people will want a way to calculate their character's stat weights individually anyway, so they know which one they need more. Any ideas? A "/script" macro, maybe? I don't really know the API for that.

Edit: But if someone pointed me to the API, maybe it wouldn't be too hard to make one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Geodew how can anyone thank you enough for what you've done for the mistweaver community ?
    I hope you get the best in your life.

Sincerely, a fellow mistweaver.
    Lol. Hey, I'm far from the only one contributing.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

finally got rid of all my mastery gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymzee/advanced

now if only you could choose the stats on the legendary ring... >_>

edit: still up in arms whether i should equip this dmf spirit trinket or not :/
    Last edited by Floopa; 2014-11-30 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gragagrogog View Post
    If you don't have any special crit perks(crit procs, mana regen etc...) calculating value of crit vs intel is rather easy now when spells don't have any base healing/damage value.

I currently have 10%(15% raid buffed) crit and 4400 spell power

In order to increase my healing by 1%, I need either 44 SP or 1.15% crit(126.5 rating) so (asuming everything else stays the same) =>1 int = 2.875 crit (=) 1 crit = 0.348 int.

So... yea... For mw the question is how good the mana regen from crit is...
    That's pretty much exactly the math involved, but Spirit, Haste, and Versatility are a bit more complicated. It's necessary to make estimations for some things, especially on this time table. I'll probably be able to flesh out the stat weights better as the tier goes on, as well. For example, it's a bit difficult to estimate how much less overhealing you do from a Jade Mist proc. It's also difficult to estimate the mana gain from Crit when I have yet to see a lot of data from raiding this tier. Last tier was around 40 total mana tea consumed per 7-min fight, but that was when we had 25% each of Haste and Crit, and plenty of mana to back up the Haste, and now we have none of those three things. It's an interesting topic.

I want to estimate the value of the tertiary stats when I have time, too. Might get to that tomorrow. I finally got my LW alt to 100 today :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    finally got rid of all my mastery gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ymzee/advanced

now if only you could choose the stats on the legendary ring... >_>

edit: still up in arms whether i should equip this dmf spirit trinket or not :/
    Why decide now? I'm hesitantly predicting that you'll want the mana for RJW, but we'll see. Just keep it in your bags and give it a try on Tuesday :P
    Last edited by Geodew; 2014-11-30 at 08:29 AM.
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

anyone else having the winged hourglass proc off everything meaning mounting up/rolling/entering dungeons(once so far)
    is this meant to be happening ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Why decide now? I'm hesitantly predicting that you'll want the mana for RJW, but we'll see. Just keep it in your bags and give it a try on Tuesday :P
    its whether i use my savage bloods on bracers or trinket

but yes, waiting is best.

still impressed i managed to gear completely avoiding mastery (and almost haste)!

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Actually, that's exactly what it is. I'm looking at the Highmaul Mythic BiS list which has only ~4% more crit than Gragoggodogrgog but 7k spellpower with food, flask, and buffs.

I'm actually thinking that because Crit and Vers are so close that people will want a way to calculate their character's stat weights individually anyway, so they know which one they need more. Any ideas? A "/script" macro, maybe? I don't really know the API for that.

Edit: But if someone pointed me to the API, maybe it wouldn't be too hard to make one.
    Is this including the Mana Tea contribution or no? Because if it isn't then it breaks the Crit tie (even if you can't use the extra mana you could always drop spirit from maybe one piece of gear or use another trinket that would be more non-Spirit stats).

If it is, then maybe you could just figure out a simple ratio of Crit to Vers that they scale at so people can do it right there on their sheet instead of going super stat weighty on it. I just mean stat weights are great for people that get the math part of it, but some people just want to know how much Crit and how much Vers they should get.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Is this including the Mana Tea contribution or no? Because if it isn't then it breaks the Crit tie (even if you can't use the extra mana you could always drop spirit from maybe one piece of gear or use another trinket that would be more non-Spirit stats).

If it is, then maybe you could just figure out a simple ratio of Crit to Vers that they scale at so people can do it right there on their sheet instead of going super stat weighty on it. I just mean stat weights are great for people that get the math part of it, but some people just want to know how much Crit and how much Vers they should get.
    Yeah, I'm factoring that in with an estimate. Vers catches up due to its consistency (which has a low but nonzero value for MW), the damage reduction adds about 10% value from effective healing, and we tend to have less of it which means less diminishing returns, which all together puts crit and vers neck and neck

10+ Year Old Account
    its whether i use my savage bloods on bracers or trinket

but yes, waiting is best.

still impressed i managed to gear completely avoiding mastery (and almost haste)!
    Honestly you should invest in Chest/Legs. Highmaul Chest/Legs are pretty horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Honestly you should invest in Chest/Legs. Highmaul Chest/Legs are pretty horrible.
    dude i made 2 tailoring items for my priest and got "of the aurora" twice, fuck crafting in this shit game.

dude i made 2 tailoring items for my priest and got "of the aurora" twice, fuck crafting in this shit game.
    just buy some reroll kits from ah, they're not that expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    just buy some reroll kits from ah, they're not that expensive
    got harmonious and deft after 4 rerolls (in total, 3 on legs 1 on chest) Kappa

not to mention all i get from CMs is mastery gear with some retard stat of them

i hate this game so far, it's like not even worth playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazx View Post
    anyone else having the winged hourglass proc off everything meaning mounting up/rolling/entering dungeons(once so far)
    is this meant to be happening ?
    So I'm not the only one then. I'll report it as a bug.

Deleted
    Does somebody here has tested the Crit weapon enchant atm ?

I was hesitating beetween MS and spirit, when he saw that the crit one has the ability to extend the duration of our hots, which seems quite potent on a fully RenM'ed raid

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Does somebody here has tested the Crit weapon enchant atm ?

I was hesitating beetween MS and spirit, when he saw that the crit one has the ability to extend the duration of our hots, which seems quite potent on a fully RenM'ed raid
    I don't have the source at hand, but I recall this coming up during the Beta at some point and the Multistrike Enchant won. Multistrike is just godly.

Deleted
    Someone her good with Weakauras? And can tell me why this is not working?

Code:
    dOJGlaWsLs0UqP41ssntjjZvPKMTsUPc5Bku3wf7uu2lz3u1(LQ(jQyyOOXjQCyQmuvkgScgoQ0brP0VrCmvPZPiTqPslvLslwQy5I8qfrpfAzQINJ0evkvtvIjdy6uUOkvxvPuEgk56szJkQ2QIWMbA7kfFuPeMMQYNrvFhLQtd6XkvJwv14rbNef6wkkxtLCErv)vsDzHTjjwVQi0PImHuHpSHjBMYMXcpcbecOIqg4acsdtZh)((nD67tUNPFvy(LtGZ(glmyGRZdeaQRqASaVHa9MWUCkfoJQ6(8Iqhaa0GeVBvBjipFKOQityk4HeFjp3qiFI04kmphqqAyAEUXxvgN76l3717ftM5e4SRhH(2PKG88rIQSxHlIdqfHnAuVVCuQ6im52dveEAldQImzcn3k8MkcpTLbvrMmHjYkur4PTmOkYKjtieq4ixQ6(bcy)a(7aiSFieVmH7QOSxveYahqqAykBwfwmfMNdiinmLn7jxf2K7vyIyolkbdMWQUpVieUt8QJqqI3MVC8uHC2wPkgZUlKglWBiqVjSlNsHZiHDCPjjlssfL9Q5FxpVpvyMJ5dRXthNRIaNDnwMWfXbOIWKBpur4PTmOkYKj0CRWBQi80wgufzYeMiRqfHN2YGQitMmHPGhs8L8CdHUwY1XLeAbdwlfc3IfHsfAjipFKuriL0s7rZdnHCxU8rsiql5miXl85s4EJAKt9peieAWtai0YZnegBcVjS5JnH3eAWtaiKYnwRm3jeoYLQUFGa2pG)oac7hcXlm2eEt4KKthN1pufHxyJg1uslThQJqARtSj8g2abHmiSMTB7w2wF79rCM4(2f2OrnLBSwzUtOUcB0OMsAP9O5HM6kSrJAGGAnp0uxHab1AEOjK7YLpsYecaPCxU8LGbRQa0e2pieciCKlvD)abSFa)Dae2peIVF4MeHVFyYTle63ejAOUc)di)VPSxMmf6aaGgK4DRAlb55Jevfzczhcy)kJvfH(2PKG88rIQSxHKem8MZGeVWjUFBHXjzBv1mMnX9BX7Yu2JkczGdiinmnF21137fRktNYI14CSy(iWzFSeMNdiinmnF2fZVRlwJFUYvH5ZfZxbo77tyIyolkbdMWQUpVieUt8QJqqI3MVC8uHC2wPkgZUlKglWBiqVjSlNsHZiHDCPjjlssfL9Q5v(MoL17ZhtwFpmN(LtGZUUu2JYyYMRkmhN7J1lRXpxFtvgln)AkRV3RVCmz9(W6B8RaNDDjt4I4auryIScveEAldQImzcn3k8MkcpTLbvrMmHj3EOIWtBzqvKjtMWuWdj(sEUHqxl564scTGbRLcHBXIqPcTeKNpsQi07obvfL9kCKlvD)abSFa)Dae2peIxMW9g1iN6Fiqi0GNaqMqaiL7YLVemyvfGMW(bH(2PKG88rIQSxH)bK)3u2ltMcDaaqds8UvTLG88rIQImHqaHJCPQ7hiG9d4VdGW(Hq89d3Ki8czhcy)kJvfHKem8MZGeVWjUFBHXjzBv1mMnX9BX7YuglveMNdiinmnF214NCvMo9kxURVNVkJf4SVpH0ybEdb6nHD5ukCgj0sqE(iPIqOfNm3jugtHaTKZGeVWNlHE3jOQOSxHtaPqIN2pqa7hS)OFyEZAPqMWgnQ3xokvDeU3Og5u)dbcHg8eacB0OU5HM6kKYnwRm3jeoYLQUFGa2pG)oac7hcXl07oHWjGuiXt7hiG9d2F0pmVzTuiSrJAOFtKOH6iCF5OuHJ4KTLcT8CdHXMWBcB0OgKKoQRqARtSj8g2abHmiSMTB7w2wF79rCM4(2f2Orn0ItM7eQRqkPL2JMhAc5UC5JKWyt4nHtsoDCw)qveEHnFSj8MqdEcaHnAu7DNqDe2OrnLBSwzUtOUcB0OMsAP9O5HM6kSrJAGGAnp0uxHnAudeutDe2Or9jOuhFuYZnuhHab1AEOjK7YLpsYe(hq(FtzSQiCrCaQim52dveEAldQImzcn3k8MkcpTLbvrMmHjYkur4PTmOkYKjtyk4HeFjp3qiCN4fcbeoYLQUFGa2pG)oac7hcX3pm527hyCN4f6aaGgK4DRAlb55JevfzczGdiinmLnRYZu2W8zCowpmz9(CjKDiG9Rmwve6BNscYZhjQYEfcaPCxU8mUt8cz0Brc0ThBLXDINU1sYbe1398j3gONxMY(uryEoGG0W08zxJFYvz60RC5U(E(QmwGZ((esJf4neO3e2LtPWzKqlb55JKkcHwCYCNqzmfUVCuQWrCY2sHnAuVVCuQ6iCVrnYP(hcecn4jae2OrDZdn1vO3DcQkk7v4ixQ6(bcy)a(7aiSFieVmHXMWBcN83z9dJck1XhcB0OgAXjZDc1vyJg1q)Mird1ryJg1E3juhHE3jeobKcjEA)abSFW(J(H5nRLcHnFSj8MqxZicB0OgKKoQRWgnQpbL64JsEUH6it4Fa5)nLXQIWfXbOIWezfQi80wgufzYeAUv4nveEAldQImzctU9qfHN2YGQitMmHPGhs8L8CdHWDIxieq4ixQ6(bcy)a(7aiSFieF)WnjcF)aJ7eVqhaa0GeVBvBjipFKOQitidCabPHPSzvEMYgMpJZX6HjR3NlHSdbSFLXQIqF7usqE(irv2RqaiL7YLNXDIxiJElsGU9yRmUt80Tc9BQpq6En3nCRTe0xDyYKjCJYE)Eyktc

That ist the spirit enchant prog. And it shows me the Prog but not the internal cooldown. Someone can help me there?
    Last edited by Babylonius; 2014-11-30 at 02:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is http://www.wowhead.com/item=118886 (665 belt crit/multi) worth buying? (30k on my server)

Quote Originally Posted by Tryvia View Post
    Is http://www.wowhead.com/item=118886 (665 belt crit/multi) worth buying? (30k on my server)
    yeah, I'd say so. It's a good belt for a cheap price and the one from highmaul just isn't that good.
    Last edited by Vasciras; 2014-11-30 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    There are lots of very good BoE items for us, givn the fact thaat Hightmaul loot table is pure shit

( crit/ms belt ( versus crit/mastery in raid ) , vers/ms helm ( versus haste /mastery in raid) , and in second intention the ms/haste shoulders ( versus crit/haste raid).

Finally the 370 intel candle trinket is a good start, but the intel/multistrike/haste raid trinket is a really good one

ya i managed to pick up "of the savage" chest off AH for 30k today, so prolly gonna use my bloods to upgrade that + dmf trinket if the proc is deemed necessary (wont know till proper raiding eh?)

also the haste/ms shoulders are pretty sick so try to pick em up if possible