Quote Originally Posted by Retsef View Post
    Just noticed the wording on Resuscitate means its now Mass-Res?
    Beta: http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/115178-resuscitate
    Returns all dead party members to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
    Live: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/115178-resuscitate
    Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
    All of the healer rezzes are now raid-wide. Not like we couldn't do that before, there just isn't a 10 minute debuff associated with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Are there any real theorycrafters for other healing specs?
    I fancy myself a decent healing Priest theorycrafter. Redsparowe's also done some pretty good work and we've got Atonement (the person) back and getting stuck into Atonement (the play style) for Discipline. I'm sure there are others on the MMO-C Priest forum who are worthy of mention, but I'm so tired I can barely think right now.
    I'm working on a relatively straightforward rotation calculator for Alpha Holy Priests at the moment, which shouldn't take too much longer to complete, but you've got me intrigued with the #Tease; I'm looking forward to seeing what it turns out to be.

Both Alor and Dreamguard recently produced fine spreadsheets for Holy Paladins; I haven't seen Alor posting much recently but Dreamguard is fairly active. For the Restoration specs, I've seen Alzu's spreadsheet for Druids and Stoove's work for Shamans (although I believe he's no longer active in theorycrafting), both from relatively early in the expansion, but haven't really noticed anything since.
    Last edited by Myllior; 2015-11-27 at 12:48 AM.
    Oh yeah, look at it go! Roll out the barrel; feel it in your bones!
    6.2 Healing Priest Spreadsheets; Legion Holy Priest Rotation Calculator (WiP)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    is tiger palms damage going to be closer to blackout kicks, or is blackout kick going to have a cd? just wondering why we wouldnt just only use blackout kick seeing as how we no longer have chi. i see a blackout kick with a 3 second cd, and one with no cd, so im not sure.
    The no cd is for Windwalker and Mistweavers. the one with a Cooldown is for Brewmasters (though I believe that is being changed to Blackout Strike in a future build). And Tiger Palm is doing MUCH less damage than Blackout Kick and Rising Sun Kick

Tiger Palm = 1.38 Multiplier
    Blackout Kick = 7.5 Multiplier
    Rising Sun Kick = 15.0 Multiplier

Just to point out that Tiger Palm and Blackout Kick are free (no mana cost) while Rising Sun Kick is a 1% Mana cost. This could change in future builds but I'm just throwing it out there right now. Also in order to have Blackout Kick to reset Rising Sun kick's cooldown you have to have a buffed Blackout Kick from Tiger Palm to trigger the proc.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2015-11-27 at 12:58 AM.

Anyone else see that vid on reddit of a mw solo healing archi mythic
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Thx I'm on phone so not gonna link lol
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you guys chieri is god.

Also 740 ilvl unstable fel emlusion is pretty balanced i think

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    I told you guys chieri is god.

Also 740 ilvl unstable fel emlusion is pretty balanced i think
    are you being sarcastic, I just got mythic warforged with leech on tuesday from xhul.
    Mistweaver Monk |

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean 12M healing from 1 trinket over 4 minutes is pretty balanced I think

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&by=ability

The log from that fast arch kill.

On the topic of that trinket, I'm really interested too see how it works at 110.

And I thought the 14M from 2 heroic Leech Trinkets on our kill was good lol.

Well played..
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

i still use the Normal one :'(.

I also need to get more Upgrades. Trying to solo heal Archi is my new goal.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 739 atm, it's really annoying healing at this stage..

Even when 3 healing it feels like ur fighting to snipe a heal :/

Anyone know the raid frame Chieri uses? I loved how responsive those were.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    Anyone know the raid frame Chieri uses? I loved how responsive those were.
    Tuk UI or something, people talk about it in the reddit thread i linked earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    artifact bonuses out boyz

i love the part where hpal bonuses are insane XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

7+ Year Old Account
    TukUI

Very nice vid and all but don't underestimate the preparation for it. Also heavily overgearing with archimonde loot / lots of preparation etc (lots of wipes)

So a preliminary artifact talent trees are released on the front page of MMO. It's kinda what i expected, flat passive boosts or procs. Was really holding out hope that we would get a lot more depth somewhere. I think the core abilities will work very well, but I feel like we won't have anything to watch/manage/deal with outside of basic healing.

I currently use ElvUI. Are the raid frames in TukUI (haven't used Tuk in awhile) Grid or something custom for Tuk?
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Deleted
    20% absorb boost on Cocoon doesn't seem nearly enough, unless the base amount is buffed.
    A free ReM and EM when cast is cool though.