Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    not to be an asshole, but you guys really though those buffs would stay at 100? Sure maybe 1 or 2 of them will but come on.
    With this dev team? I said at the time that it probably should get nerfed, but as for what they'll actually do... This is the same group of people that looked at a spreadsheet with the direct answer to fixing a broken mechanic and decided "nah, don't like those numbers" and that was the end of that.

I don't put very much faith in what makes sense actually happening anymore. Hell, I'm surprised they didn't increase the mana cost of all MW abilities by 20% to balance Revival being OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Draenei by far, are the best race for MWs, in terms of PVE output. Their passive racial gives the biggest benefit for the alliance, equal to Pandas and ahead of everyone else. In my mythic Soo gear, I get 17 int from the racial, which comes out to over a 1% increase in int. This will be a bigger % when we start the first tier next xpac.

The real power is in their overlooked racial. Due to how Gift of the Naaru works with our life cocoon, the increased health size of everyone, and how we are the only healers that prioritize both multistrike and crit, we actually end up cheesing this racial to have 30-50% 5 second heal on a person every 3 minutes. We can make an "oh shit" macro with both life cocoon that can prevent a massive amount of damage and healing 50% of the dude's health while doing so. No other spec can utilize Gift of the Naaru as effectively.
    You have to remember as well that snapshotting no longer exists. GotN will benefit from LC HoT buff yes, but as soon as LC falls off (1-2 boss melee swings?) GotN will revert to healing for not a lot.

Actually, maybe that's why the HoT aspect of LC wasn't separate from the absorb? Because of snapshotting, our HoTs kept the increased healing after the absorb fell off? Unless I'm crazy and it never affected snapshotting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

So with this 25% nerf, can we still say revival now is in a better place than in 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggye View Post
    So with this 25% nerf, can we still say revival now is in a better place than in 5.4?
    atm, yes
    in wod? if it stays with no cap then yes if not then fuck no

reminds me of the red brewmaster nerf. just a stupid all over nerf. i dont like flat nerf stuff like that. same goes to buffs. but since in mythic soo noone is really dropping that low anymore maybe i cannot the the opness of revival.
    13/13

Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they don't touch Revival. I like it where it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    I hope they don't touch Revival. I like it where it is.
    This is before the 25% nerf I'm pretty sure, but still.

Currently world#5 healing ranked on WCL for Nazgrim, and 70% of my healing was a single revival cast.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...2&type=healing
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post

Currently world#5 healing ranked on WCL for Nazgrim, and 70% of my healing was a single revival cast.

well this is really funny i have to say more funnier to see you fistweaved the fight.
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post

nice =D thought i was hoping we can outdps some tanks =)))

Hey, so I have the heroic cleave trinket off thok and a mythic warforged agility multistrike trinket from shamans. Since the cleave trinket is virtually useless since its not cleaving anymore, I was wondering if any1 knew if the multistrike trinket is worth using?
    I know the agility is useless but I think its 8% multistrike vs the random proc of 600 int that we get from the cleave trinket. What do you guys think is the best? Obviously I dont have any other trinket to choose from so yea, thanks for your help

MS trinket is bis for us

Revival is too powerful. Don't get me wrong, I like having a big heal, I'd just prefer them to reduce it a little and put some more healing on our Renewing Mist & Uplift.

Quick question, but what talents are people choosing? Zen Sphere, Chi Burst or Chi Wave? Of course, Chi Burst if everyone is stacked up (and will stay that way), but I don't know how I feel about Chi Wave & Zen Sphere. I'm hoping Zen Sphere is useful in Warlords, I like the design of it and the mechanic.

Deleted
    Revival and Rjw are totally stupid OP

we don't need a stupid global % up

we need some focus up, on mastery, renM, uplift, chiex, or level 15 talent
    But rjw and revival need a nerf

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Why are you proud of a nerfed instanced log?

Most elite raiders are playing beta. Stop bragging, it's quite annoying.
    I was showing how bullshit strong Revival is at the moment?

70% of the healing done of a world top#10 rank was a 3-min CD, used ONCE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Hey, so I have the heroic cleave trinket off thok and a mythic warforged agility multistrike trinket from shamans. Since the cleave trinket is virtually useless since its not cleaving anymore, I was wondering if any1 knew if the multistrike trinket is worth using?
    I know the agility is useless but I think its 8% multistrike vs the random proc of 600 int that we get from the cleave trinket. What do you guys think is the best? Obviously I dont have any other trinket to choose from so yea, thanks for your help
    Also if I had it, I'd be using KTT / NBI as trinkets. the MS is too good in comparison to anything else.
    Brolibear!

Deleted
    Yep, i use both of them and it feels great. I have 20% ms raidbuffed and it makes ReM coverage alot better. And ofc the Passive heal increase is pretty strong. It thoks would work again it would be stronger tho

If multi strike is doing well now with barely any of the stat present then it's safe to say you can expect it to be nerfed in WoD :/

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    If multi strike is doing well now with barely any of the stat present then it's safe to say you can expect it to be nerfed in WoD :/
    multistrike is as strong for us as mastery is for disc, druids and paladins.

why would it be nerfed

yo guys - a question towards multistrike. does multistrike sets RM off CD after using it? or it is a bug atm? i can cast multiple RM now.
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    yo guys - a question towards multistrike. does multistrike sets RM off CD after using it? or it is a bug atm? i can cast multiple RM now.
    Read the tooltip of jade mists. You have a chance equal to multistrike to reset the CD on Renewing Mists when casting it. Your proc cannot proc that however.

Ah that is that. nice. thank you. didn't had that on the radar.
    13/13

Monk