raidlead told me to go pala for tank heal – with that buff, maybe i switch again.
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    raidlead told me to go pala for tank heal – with that buff, maybe i switch again.
    Sorry but then your raidleader is clueless. Even in a raid situation where paladins can use double beacons and transfer heals to them forever we can compete with them easily. In dungeons; they are not even close to being as strong as us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Sorry but then your raidleader is clueless. Even in a raid situation where paladins can use double beacons and transfer heals to them forever we can compete with them easily. In dungeons; they are not even close to being as strong as us.
    Especially with this Enveloping buff. Now all Blizz needs to do is make cocoon so the HoT increase lasts after the absorb is gone, we'll be #1 ST (With 2pc) AND #1 AoE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

since when were we #1 aoe healers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the time you can use revival a few times
    13/13

Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    Plus being stacked. RJW is king
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Plus being stacked. RJW is king
    Why not try to migrate holy nova sonar to RJW sonar for RJW is king.

Not to be so happy. Don't forget we have a bad mastery............................
    x% of mastery is only 30%*x% of healing done ass my data. They still need to make it better..

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need a sonar? Being MW, you should be in melee. Melee stack group is plenty of players to heal.
    Brolibear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    When uplift was ultra buffed.

I think taking Cocoon off the gcd would already be a really nice buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroxid View Post
    I think taking Cocoon off the gcd would already be a really nice buff.
    Or making it absorb for what is actualy in spell tooltip, not ~60% of that value.

Deleted
    Or making it absorb for what is actualy in spell tooltip, not ~60% of that value
    Cocoon only needs what we have asked for 2 years, having the hot buff stays for a few seconds, whether the absord is on or off

Deleted
    Well tried CM with mw again after buff and i must say, we are pretty damn strong now, didnt have any problem at all unlike before

Deleted
    Hello,

does somebody here have a link with the exact weight of stats for us?

So far my research on about 10 theoricrafting sites show me 2 differents weights:

1) intell = 4.00 > MS = 2.00 > crit =1.75 > versatily = 1.50 > haste =1.0 > mastery = 0.50

2) intel = 4 > MS = 3 > crit = 2.65 > versatily =1.8 >haste = 1.40> mastery = 1

On the second set of weight stats i found, intel seems weaker than on the first

The idea behing that would be to really compare 2 items of 2 differents ilvl, simply calculing their power with a formula.

I mean, by this time, a lot of os have 630 good items with MS , and 640/646 items with no MS, and it's always difficult without nowing the exact weight of each to calculate wisely

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Hello,

So far my research on about 10 theoricrafting sites show me 2 differents weights:

1) intell = 4.00 > MS = 2.00 > crit =1.75 > versatily = 1.50 > haste =1.0 > mastery = 0.50

The idea behing that would be to really compare 2 items of 2 differents ilvl, simply calculing their power with a formula.

I mean, by this time, a lot of os have 630 good items with MS , and 640/646 items with no MS, and it's always difficult without nowing the exact weight of each to calculate wisely

thanks
    I would go with option 1. But versatilty and crit could be swapped around if you wanted.

Deleted
    So i got my first 645 trinket from a 630 follower mission.

Grandiose Prescience
    +183 Haste
    +82 Leech
    +183 Spirit

Is this one really better then my 630 trinket

Crystalline Blood Drop
    +159 Multistrike
    +159 Spirit

Deleted
    i'd say the 630 is bettter

pretty much the same with every epic loot with haste or mastery, so much ruined by thiese stats that cannot hopes to beat a multistrike 630

that trinket is trash lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the 153 MS completely outweighes ~30 extra spirit and haste.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2014-11-29 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Hello,

thanks
    Both of those are completely approximations. My approximations are better. The actual weight of Vers is a bit higher than that though, actually, but still under Crit. "Exact" weights are forthcoming. I'm planning on finishing it this weekend so we have it for raids.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2014-11-29 at 06:39 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise