Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atacamite View Post
    Also, thoughts on diffuse/dampen for blackhand mythic anyone? I went for dampen for P1, the actual smashes in P2 and the impales in P3, but i noticed a few monks going diffuse, i guess for soaking P2 and lasting a bit longer upstairs? Did i miss anything special you can do with diffuse there? Or was it just more necessary the first weeks upstairs when you had to spend a bit longer up on the balconies?
    Diffuse is also nice for when the explosive siegemaker dies, and allows you to safely soak a smash in p3 whilst slagged, (although it is possible to soak one with dampen+cocoon after being bombed).

Deleted
    I went with dampen for phase one for demolitions, switched to diffuse after we had phase one down to be able to dispell one more debuff, trigger mines and run through fire in phase 2. After we controlled phase 2 (I don't go up to balconies) I didn't bother switching because I just stood around ignoring pretty much every mechanic and phase one was stable enough. Diffuse could be used to replace a rogue for a smash at the end, but I didn't have the opportunity to try it yet.

For spirit I made the same experience as you. I ran with ~2500 in our first kill and had way too much mana left. Since then I got a micro crucible trinket (replacing the blackhand spirit one) and my mana now feels pretty good. Although I don't crane at all after the first ten seconds of phase 1 and heal a decent amount all throughout phase 2 (mostly on the siegemachine tank). As you said, tactics differ a lot. I can't keep up RJW for 100% of p3 anymore, but there really is no need for that anyway. My hps is actually lower because I can't spam as much, but I make up for that by higher hps at the end when everyone has a DoT on them.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec6df7e79; 2015-03-26 at 02:42 PM.

Autoclave + Talisman for 2400+ Spirit = hilarious. Not terrible on Mythic Oregorger though and may be useful when we get to Furnace.

How's Enchant Weapon - Mark of Warsong for fistweaving?

Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    How's Enchant Weapon - Mark of Warsong for fistweaving?
    Great for Chi Ex, but Multistrike is probably better for PoM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Hey Geodew, I've been using your stat weight post as a bible for a while now and I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on going double spirit trinkets and then stacking haste rather than multistrike as our top stat? Even with some diminishing returns it seems far and away the best stat in a world of unlimited mana. Thoughts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    Hey Geodew, I've been using your stat weight post as a bible for a while now and I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on going double spirit trinkets and then stacking haste rather than multistrike as our top stat? Even with some diminishing returns it seems far and away the best stat in a world of unlimited mana. Thoughts?
    Geodew may have some maths to back it up, but I feel that haste is much better for running ChiEx, regardless of stance. Burst healing with ChiEx relies on gaining and spending as much chi as possible, and does some nice stacked healing even in serpent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Geodew may have some maths to back it up, but I feel that haste is much better for running ChiEx, regardless of stance. Burst healing with ChiEx relies on gaining and spending as much chi as possible, and does some nice stacked healing even in serpent.
    Good point, I didn't even factor in ChiEx because I've been so used to using Pool of Mists all expansion. RJW+ChiEx with maximum spirit and haste would be some pretty crazy stacked healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im the only one that really dislike Chew Toy? I have a mythic one but i feel like even the 665 candle is better (got Furnace one as second trinket)

Deleted
    Chew Toy is kind of in a weird spot for monks. If you need/want more mana, passive spirit trinkets are way better. If not, might as well get a dps trinket with (way) more int and a decent proc. Of course the same is true for candle, just less so because it has more int and less spirit. Comparing them is difficult for this reason (I think I would prefer mythic chew toy), but both aren't really great.

im gettin back into raiding soon and i just need to know if healing is still complete cancer

this is a legit question lmao, i dunno anything about the game anymore other than MWs are probably decent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    im gettin back into raiding soon and i just need to know if healing is still complete cancer

this is a legit question lmao, i dunno anything about the game anymore other than MWs are probably decent
    Nope absorbs healers are still op.

The 6.1 buffs help a lot though. You can do a lot of aoe healing on fights like blackhand/blast furance w/ dual spirit trinkets. Monk post 5 ilvl buff + spirit trinket buffs is basically SoO rjw spam from what I hear.

If you do get both spirit trinkets, I would strongly encourage investing in some haste. As well as switching back to chi brew (imo)

Crane Stance p-strong also because of the 10% rsk buff + 5 extra ilvls dps wise.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-03-27 at 02:35 PM.

ah okay cheers buddy

i dunno my ilvl is trash atm but i rock a sexy amount of MS so maybe it's fine, but my spirit is complete trash

I want to be a disc priest
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    ah okay cheers buddy

i dunno my ilvl is trash atm but i rock a sexy amount of MS so maybe it's fine, but my spirit is complete trash
    the two heroic brf spirit trinkets are good enough to begin rjw spamming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    rjw spamming

Back to this again are we?

Sigh

SoO I don't think I even thought of it as a heal anymore. Just a buff I kept up that did all my healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys. For my MW set, I just received the 691 version of the haste/vers/spirit trinket that drops from Mythic Imperator and I still have the Everburning Candle.

Which trinket would be better as both haste and vers aren't the greatest stats for us but spirit is just wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Okay guys. For my MW set, I just received the 691 version of the haste/vers/spirit trinket that drops from Mythic Imperator and I still have the Everburning Candle.

Which trinket would be better as both haste and vers aren't the greatest stats for us but spirit is just wonderful.
    Since your other trinket is shielding talisman and all your slots are decked out with spirit, I'd say candle. Switch in the other spirit trinket on the fights where you need it (oregorger, BF and maybe BH?) Not sure though, should consult stat weights as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    Since your other trinket is shielding talisman and all your slots are decked out with spirit, I'd say candle. Switch in the other spirit trinket on the fights where you need it (oregorger, BF and maybe BH?) Not sure though, should consult stat weights as well.
    Gasp... How did you find out about my character name??

BigFattMario

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Gasp... How did you find out about my character name??

BigFattMario
    You posted in the help thread once