Deleted
    Help me poke Kihra to make this a thing please

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post33449875

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Help me poke Kihra to make this a thing please

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post33449875
    While this would be a nice quality of life change, I'm sure he/she has other different important things to work on.. We can already pretty easily find our ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    While this would be a nice quality of life change, I'm sure he/she has other different important things to work on.. We can already pretty easily find our ranks
    They should be included in rankings though on the kill sheet, I can be 2nd in healing, but have 22k dps if that isn't shown anywhere on the stats screen something is wrong, considering that 22k was a big part of the kill. I'd say it's currently an oversight on the admins fault as it's not something they should have forgotten.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted

Well that's what the thread is for is it not? I can't imagine it's a large undertaking in terms of development.

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Well that's what the thread is for is it not? I can't imagine it's a large undertaking in terms of development.
    You're right, just me being stupid. It probably wouldn't take long at all. Was a tad grumpy this morning

On another note, holy shit, just checked the patreon for WCL. 5 grand a month for servers costs, that's crazy.
    Last edited by Vasciras; 2015-04-25 at 02:57 PM.

Healer DPS was actually on rankings tab pretty much all throughout beta.

You're right, just me being stupid. It probably wouldn't take long at all. Was a tad grumpy this morning
    On another note, holy shit, just checked the patreon for WCL. 5 grand a month for servers costs, that's crazy.
    That's actually pretty standard for solid hosting, especially if you need some actual CPU time and stuff. Trying to run a site like WCL off a shared web host from Greasy Joe's Kebab and Server Hosting stand down the road does not end well for anyone. Especially if you don't own the servers, but rent them monthly, which is a fairly sane decision overall, costs can end up high. (Reliability, basically, costs.)

Deleted
    Xuen's auto attacks scale with haste, haste won't give him any extra ticks of lightning or even make them faster. Could have changed though since SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackling Tiger Lightning hasn't changed. So yeah, haste makes very little difference for xuen damage.

Deleted
    I just realised. This will be the first major content patch in the specs history that hasn't seen a significant overhaul of mistweaver gameplay in some way

10+ Year Old Account
    6.1 didn't overhaul our gameplay at all.

All 6.1 did was punish monks who don't have spirit trinkets, and reward monks with spirit trinkets with even more output.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    6.1 didn't overhaul our gameplay at all.

All 6.1 did was punish monks who don't have spirit trinkets, and reward monks with spirit trinkets with even more output.
    Yes, it actually gave mana tea a reason to exist, something you all said was needed. It turned from a mana rebate,coupon,whatever silly word was used, into a clear mechanic that solidified our gear choices for the rest of the expansion, which as evidenced from no new changes to the spec in 6.2, worked flawlessly.
    Last edited by Buildapanda; 2015-04-27 at 08:52 AM.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Yes, it actually gave mana tea a reason to exist, something you all said was needed. It turned from a mana rebate,coupon,whatever silly word was used, into a clear mechanic that solidified our gear choices for the rest of the expansion, which as evidenced from no new changes to the spec in 6.2, worked flawlessly.
    No, it buffed raiders who got spirit trinkets, and fucked over (even further) lower geared content such as CMs and Endless PGs.

Gameplay is no more engaging (I'd say it's LESS with high spirit) because of 5.4-style RJW spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    Stack spirit and never have to even think about what spells you're casting by the end of the first tier of a expansion because you literally can't oom in any meaningful way and everything but one spell has almost no real mana cost, awesome "mechanic"! The current incarnation of mana tea is about as far from flawless as possible, monks able to do 85k+ hps while "oom", possible BiS next tier including the current tiers spirit trinkets if the numbers don't change, spending 11% of my time in one of the hardest healing phases in the game channeling mana tea. None of that shit is fun, it's broken.
    Last edited by mmocbbd29f1a3b; 2015-04-27 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    Well, what I said was major content patch. As in 5.0, 5.2, 5.4, 6.0 & 6.2. I should have been more clear. But the uneven numbers aren't new tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Atacamite View Post
    Stack spirit and never have to even think about what spells you're casting by the end of the first tier of a expansion because you literally can't oom in any meaningful way and everything but one spell has almost no real mana cost, awesome "mechanic"! The current incarnation of mana tea is about as far from flawless as possible, monks able to do 85k+ hps while "oom", possible BiS next tier including the current tiers spirit trinkets if the numbers don't change, spending 11% of my time in one of the hardest healing phases in the game channeling mana tea. None of that shit is fun, it's broken.

Yah it was more fun in highmaul when mana was a thing. This is full retard siege of orgrimmar healing already. It's a shame

Hey boys and girls(?)

I got a little problem, should i take chest or legs as last tier piece current gear

Also is the blackhand trinket i got better than heroic Shard of nothing(with socket)? Should i really need that much spirit...

Deleted
    You need leggings tier (it's BIS).

I would at least use 1 spirit trinket, preferably the one from Blast Furnace... I use double spirit trinkets on several fights just cause I like RjW so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    just cause I like RjW so much.
    Who doesn't love it so much? Hahaha. I could spin and heal all day long.
    Kumachi <Fearless>

10+ Year Old Account
    lol mana tea has even less reason to exist right now. Mana tea right now past 2133 spirit is bonkers, the class clearly wasn't balanced around mana tea giving 8000+ mana.

In reality all 6.1 did for MW was buff our output. Which I suppose is great? It helps us keep up with rshaman, but at the cost of mindless gameplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    Hey boys and girls(?)

I got a little problem, should i take chest or legs as last tier piece current gear

Also is the blackhand trinket i got better than heroic Shard of nothing(with socket)? Should i really need that much spirit...
    Spirit right now is our best throughput stat on high damage fights/when you underheal. On fights like flamebender, or if you overheal, you can get away with 1 spirit trinket.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-04-28 at 04:25 AM.

I don't even use any Spirit trinkets on Flamebender unless you count Candle, and I don't OOM at all. Or any Spirit jewelry for that matter except legendary ring.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise