Deleted
    You're assuming blizzard won't help Monk spot healing in the next expansion. Good assumption lel.

So looking at the paragon kill video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIJQsDaInU, their MW seems to use almost exclusively pure surgings, rather than sooth + surge. How common is that? Is that what most of you guys do?

Quote Originally Posted by Slakos View Post
    So looking at the paragon kill video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIJQsDaInU, their MW seems to use almost exclusively pure surgings, rather than sooth + surge. How common is that? Is that what most of you guys do?
    i wanted to post that same. i think surging pure is faster then smooth and surg? and because he is fistwesving from time to time with some gooooood dmg, 20 mill+, he got enought mana. i have to tske a look again if he is pure surging in both stances or just in crane.
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    i wanted to post that same. i think surging pure is faster then smooth and surg? and because he is fistwesving from time to time with some gooooood dmg, 20 mill+, he got enought mana. i have to tske a look again if he is pure surging in both stances or just in crane.
    I've been doing this a lot just because I don't find myself casting back to back surging mists, instead of using the extra mini gcd from soom(since we don't really need it for spot healing with EL+uplift, it's been more of a quick one chi that does healing if your out of rem/ps on cd or want to keep some ReM charges, for myself). One thing I've noticed is my soom healing is a little under par compared to others. I've been meaning to start sooming + surg because of this difference(quite a negligible difference when looking at it I might add, but even if), but hearing paragons mw has been doing it, I would like to hear more on this subject first
    Last edited by Piffweaver; 2015-07-29 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Hey Graggologrog, the Leech trinket add-on needs to account for Fel Rage on Council. I'll look into the Weak Aura
    So I noticed in your HFC trinket spreadsheet that the H Ele Talisman is roughly 80-90 points ahead of the normal phalyctery. Is that with the haste recalculation, or is that still needing to be done?

Thanks for the help guys, was pretty much doing what you guys suggested. figured out the dps was doing some shady things and dragging it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    a hard cast surging has a shorter overall gcd, but does less overall healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    You're assuming blizzard won't help Monk spot healing in the next expansion. Good assumption lel.
    Nah I think we're going to keep gift of the serpent forever. Either way if cut out some of the bullshit of extend life, they could make it quite a good mastery.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-07-29 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    What bothers me much more is how in hell is he doing nearly 60k burst dps?

Deleted
    One question abouth the trinkets:
    I saw one guide where are the trinkets from Blackhand (m) and Xhul are the BiS Trinkets.
    In the startpost here are the trinkets from Xhul and Socrethar are BiS.

I had luck to get the Blackhandtrinket (M) with gem slot AND warforged. Should I keep it with the Xhul Trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Where do you see that?

Looks like no one in the raid is using a leech trinket, looks like he is using black iron crucible. Not sure about the other one. Maybe they were more concerned about the fistweaving damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post

Nah I think we're going to keep gift of the serpent forever. Either way if cut out some of the bullshit of extend life, they could make it quite a good mastery.
    I remember soo 4pc being a good candidate for a mastery too

Quote Originally Posted by Koyo View Post
    One question abouth the trinkets:
    I saw one guide where are the trinkets from Blackhand (m) and Xhul are the BiS Trinkets.
    In the startpost here are the trinkets from Xhul and Socrethar are BiS.

I had luck to get the Blackhandtrinket (M) with gem slot AND warforged. Should I keep it with the Xhul Trinket?
    phylactery is bad imo

the mythic autoclave is strong, use it.

Okay, so Leech (N) trinket is BiS for all fights, correct? Now on which fights would it be better to equip either Phylactery(H) or Intuition's(H)? I'm a bit conflicted about DP and wondering if I should pass it to our shaman instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slakos View Post
    Where do you see that?

Looks like no one in the raid is using a leech trinket, looks like he is using black iron crucible. Not sure about the other one. Maybe they were more concerned about the fistweaving damage.
    Well, I dont know about the burst dmg, but the second trinket is the Kilrogg Crit on Use Trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by lanilani26 View Post
    Okay, so Leech (N) trinket is BiS for all fights, correct? Now on which fights would it be better to equip either Phylactery(H) or Intuition's(H)? I'm a bit conflicted about DP and wondering if I should pass it to our shaman instead.
    just use intuition, phylactery is overrated imo and complete trash for us

intuition solves the 1 of the 2 weaknesses MWs have which is why im so biased towards it i guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    just use intuition, phylactery is overrated imo and complete trash for us

intuition solves the 1 of the 2 weaknesses MWs have which is why im so biased towards it i guess
    I have to agree on this one, I'm only running Phylactery cuz my HFC mythic mission gave me 1 with a socket, no IG mythic yet I can't even say I notice the mana cost reduction from mythic phylactery that much compared to IG heroics spirit.

I still don't have my 2p after so many weeks of hfc. Is it safe to say I haven't truly lived yet?

Also, what...exactly should I be doing during feast of souls? Part of me wants to fistweave and chiex all day, whereas another part wants max rjw uptime with all the uplifts. Is it just personal preference or have people found one works better than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    phylactery is bad imo

the mythic autoclave is strong, use it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks phylactery is not the best for us.

I watched a stream last night where a MW said it's BiS and took it over other healers that needed it. I just shook my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ellysra View Post
    I still don't have my 2p after so many weeks of hfc. Is it safe to say I haven't truly lived yet?
    I don't even have 1 piece yet. Hopefully get some luck this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks phylactery is not the best for us.

I watched a stream last night where a MW said it's BiS and took it over other healers that needed it. I just shook my head.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even have 1 piece yet. Hopefully get some luck this week!
    Yeah I only have a HWF phylac, and it felt weird replacing some rjw gcd's with soom+surg gcd's for the mama gains, I swapped back to EST until I get my M IG... Spirit and jade mists procs ftw for now

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    60k burst as a MW is pretty doable. I was getting into the low 80s at times during BRF. With an int pot and a good combo with some lucky crits/multistrikes, you can do 60k burst pretty easy. It just isn't sustainable.