Quote Originally Posted by Slakos View Post
    What's SH?
    I'd imagine it's Selfless Healer(cast Judgement 3x to get a free, instant Flash of Light)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Gragagrogog View Post
    That's 2p only, you can filter that btw...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...08&view=events
    Nevermind then, will remind me to actually read posts before replying lol, I could have sworn his screenshot shown no extend life 2pc or 4pc at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Its not too late to join the new SH hpal cancer floopa
    Why is that even a thing? I see our Holy Paladin not using it doing a lot more HPS than those.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Why is that even a thing? I see our Holy Paladin not using it doing a lot more HPS than those.
    Stupid class tl;dr

anyway got my mythic leech trinket boys.

I've had a few nights of mythic tyrant progression so far and I'm curious if anyone has tried zen sphere for that fight. I'm wondering if it's worth taking over chi-burst because of the max hp reduction, and the fact that after phase 1 everyone is in fairly tight stacks.

7+ Year Old Account
    SDI?
    @Geodew

It seems soothing mist(statue) could trigger soothing breeze too. The healing targets of class trinkets at maximum is 12 not 6?
    Did your theorycrafting take account of it?

How much benefit does this trinket actually have in 2 * 6 man stacks?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&type=healing

His soothing breeze did 55,789.0 hps which heals much more higher than most players using Uplift(25k hps)+EL(20 k hps).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    His soothing breeze did 55,789.0 hps which heals much more higher than most players using Uplift(25k hps)+EL(20 k hps).
    This log doesn't mean anything because he doesn't have leech trinket on.

Also doing a strategy where you take ~30 more felstorms just to make your trinket look good, doesn't mean it's actually good.

100 wipes on mythic gorefiend, this does not look good.im being suicided at the start, I feel helpless, can't fistweave cause people keep dropping
    Last edited by Buildapanda; 2015-08-28 at 03:42 AM.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

7+ Year Old Account
    I think SDI is still overpowered in stack healing, for SooM(statue) could also trigger the soothing breeze. One button Mistweaver should NEVER exist. Hope a nerf to make this trinket useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think SDI is still overpowered in stack healing, for SooM(statue) could also trigger the soothing breeze. One button Mistweaver should NEVER exist. Hope a nerf to make this trinket useless.
    It's only "overpowered" on 1 fight you've posted. And in that log, the mistweaver wasn't using leech trinket, opting instead to increase his own HPS with demonic phylactary. It's more overall hps to be using the leech trinket and spamming RJW.

The trinket has already been nerfed into the ground, and doesn't need more nerfs imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    It's only "overpowered" on 1 fight you've posted. And in that log, the mistweaver wasn't using leech trinket, opting instead to increase his own HPS with demonic phylactary. It's more overall hps to be using the leech trinket and spamming RJW.

The trinket has already been nerfed into the ground, and doesn't need more nerfs imo.
    This trinket was nerfed in July 21. However, it wasn't nerfed to the ground. You have SooM(Self+Statue), so you could heal 6+6 =12 capping targets. Because A mythic raid is only 20man, it's still overpowered.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9&type=healing
    As I know, this MW healed for 137,762.0 is not only the uncapped SDI but he had 2t17+2t18 as well.
    They could use leech+Archimonde trinkets to increase raid HPS, couldn't they?

There are lots of top 20 MWs in WCL still using SDIs. I don't know what the real benefit of this trinket. Hope a redo for it.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2015-08-28 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This trinket was nerfed in July 21. However, it wasn't nerfed to the ground. You have SooM(Self+Statue), so you could heal 6+6 =12 capping targets. Because A mythic raid is only 20man, it's still overpowered.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...9&type=healing
    As I know, this MW healed for 137,762.0 is not only the uncapped SDI but he had 2t17+2t18 as well.
    They could use leech+Archimonde trinkets to increase raid HPS, couldn't they?
    Why does it matter if the class trinket is semi viable on 1 fight? You're not going to use it on Gorefiend because you would be totally clueless if you did. Same goes for Tyrant Velhart. On all other fights it's beyond awful. Like I said before, the alternative of leech/ig + rjw spam is the same/higher overall hps on Hellfire. Meaning there's no reason to use the class trinket.

Again, the logs you linked don't really mean anything. Both logs weren't using the leech trinket, which automatically means they're just padding idiots, and shouldn't be copied.

Also the reason why they aren't using leech trinket, is due to regen being shit without demonic phylactary.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-08-28 at 05:20 AM.

Hmmm... is it better to have a passive raid-wide HPS ticking aura on a fight where the raid-wide damage should never kill people unless your healers are incompetent, or is it better to abuse the best spot healing tool in the game when the only thing that should ever kill anyone on that fight is massive damage on a few targets at once?

It's only overpowered if your raid is terrible or if you think that sniping everyone else's AoE healing with incredibly fast ticks is what makes a healer useful. People get mad at the suggestion that their healing meters are misleading, but this is an incredibly clear situation where posting high HPS numbers is actually far worse at meeting the challenges of the fight than the alternative.

The first guy had 4 people all die to damage because that guy was going for value maximum HPS over time rather than dealing with the burst of the fight. The second guy has half of his raid dead before the fight is over when I'm sure he could have saved some of them if he wasn't just going for high ranks.

SDI isn't overpowered, it just gives high HPS numbers on meters. You have to prove that those high HPS numbers are actually doing something for the raid that's better than the ability to instantly save anyone that dips low with 4p for that to mean anything though, and the evidence actually shows the exact opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Hmmm... is it better to have a passive raid-wide HPS ticking aura on a fight where the raid-wide damage should never kill people unless your healers are incompetent, or is it better to abuse the best spot healing tool in the game when the only thing that should ever kill anyone on that fight is massive damage on a few targets at once?

It's only overpowered if your raid is terrible or if you think that sniping everyone else's AoE healing with incredibly fast ticks is what makes a healer useful. People get mad at the suggestion that their healing meters are misleading, but this is an incredibly clear situation where posting high HPS numbers is actually far worse at meeting the challenges of the fight than the alternative.

The first guy had 4 people all die to damage because that guy was going for value maximum HPS over time rather than dealing with the burst of the fight. The second guy has half of his raid dead before the fight is over when I'm sure he could have saved some of them if he wasn't just going for high ranks.

SDI isn't overpowered, it just gives high HPS numbers on meters. You have to prove that those high HPS numbers are actually doing something for the raid that's better than the ability to instantly save anyone that dips low with 4p for that to mean anything though, and the evidence actually shows the exact opposite.
    This isn't even mentioning zero leech trinket in either log. Which would do a much better job at dealing with the passive raid damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    100 wipes on mythic gorefiend, this does not look good.im being suicided at the start, I feel helpless, can't fistweave cause people keep dropping
    There's no reason to fistweave, it's not a dps race. Boss dies after third feast, always.

Anyone got 'tips' for Xhul? Been really busy IRL so didn't have time to check on videos/forums we had a full pulls yesterday and it looked fairly easy, unless the fight starts below 30% or something :P we are 4 healing and it doesn't look intensive so far.. (Till 35ish%)

At the very start?

So with Monks being the least represented class in the game, does it change your opinion on the class or direction of it?

I admit Legion is a ways off but I find myself not really wanting to play MW in Legion at all.

Deleted
    I love MW, so yeah MW in Legion it is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    There's no reason to fistweave, it's not a dps race. Boss dies after third feast, always.

Anyone got 'tips' for Xhul? Been really busy IRL so didn't have time to check on videos/forums we had a full pulls yesterday and it looked fairly easy, unless the fight starts below 30% or something :P we are 4 healing and it doesn't look intensive so far.. (Till 35ish%)
    if you're 4 healing you should just dps basically the whole fight.

the fight's healing requirement doesn't exist with good disc/hpals. You should try to get your guild to 3 heal.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-08-28 at 09:56 AM.

instead of fistweaving which is pretty much not useful at all for that fight (because you will likely kill boss in 3 feasts if you're 5 healing regardless of fistweaving - and it's a wipe if not) you should probably 4 heal the fight. phase 1 is the only difficult part and it's not hard to heal if your dooms and essences aren't retarded - and i personally strongly dislike the suicide strat unless it means you are using your CD outside of feasts or something.

this is 100% a co-ordination fight and really just stacking the right classes to control the souls (3* boomkin cheese and UH DK w/e) - you will probably have 100 more wipes until you kill it because it's just people having to understand their job properly and switching to the correct targets on time.