Need help buying a pre-built PC ~£955

Hi.

I'm considering getting myself a new PC, and want to get myself one built for handling games this time around, but could use some assistance in figuring out what's best for me to get. Not comfortable with trying to build it myself, not even sure if I can as well, given my current accommodations, so I'd like to buy it from some place that can assemble it for me.

For the budget, I have around £955 to spend. Can possibly go a little over that, but not by much.

I'd like to get a PC that will be able to handle Warlords of Draenor, preferably at a high graphical setting and that can come with a Windows 7 OS. Would prefer for it to be able to come with some other equipment as well, such as the monitor and a keyboard (don't need a mouse however. Already got that).

Hiya...he's a system from scan.co.uk, they got quite a good reputation:

http://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/shared/880...f-0b98e61a3d4a

CPU is decent but not overclockable, GTX 970 for gaming, Windows 7 (but you should get 8.1 as it's better for same price), cheap ASUS monitor (to stay in budget), no keyboard but you pick something up from any computer store. Come's to £957.24 (inc VAT + delivery).

Must add if you built it yourself you get the same cheaper / better for the same price.
    CPU: Ivy Bridge i5-3570K OC @ 4.2 GHz, Cooler: ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2
    MB: ASUS P8Z77-V LE, RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
    GPU: MSI R9-280X, Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE
    SSD: 120GB SanDisk SSD, HDD: 2x 1TB Seagate HDD in RAID 0
    PSU: OCZ 700W (multi-rail) PSU, Case: Cooler Master Elite 334U case
    Monitors: ASUS VE247H & ASUS VE228H Cooling: Totes cute Akasa 120mm Rainbow LED fans