IMO the enchant is a beast and a must for Fury untill we get further in the expansion with more crit on our gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Sorry for probably stupid questions, but I didn't find the answer in this guide:

1) In what hand should I held the stronger weapon? For example what if I have 670 and 645 1-handers?

2) How to enchant weapons for fury? Both thunderlords? Only 1 weapon? Different enchants?

Thanks in advance.
    When you're putting your better weapon on the OH keep in mind that your executes and any type of AoE will lower your damage. This is only better for single target, and I think even on single target you switch the weapons around when the boss is at 20% if you want to min/max. As far as I know it doesn't proc the fury passive on cooldown (autoattack oh dmg etc. crazed berserker i think its called) but I'm not 100% on that if someone can confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what are your opinions on Scabbard in BRF? Some say that it's not going to be bis, others say it will. What should I do? I bought one but I haven't equipped it yet. Should I sell it or use it?

For Fury it doesn't even seem to be that strong atm. But then again, I might be using it incorrectly :P

So is Fury pretty much dead once BRF and/or 6.1 hits? I mean most of fights in HM and BRF are AoE and/or cleave, and Arms will be very competitive on the few ST fights available after the slam buff and tier sets are obtainable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    So is Fury pretty much dead once BRF and/or 6.1 hits? I mean most of fights in HM and BRF are AoE and/or cleave, and Arms will be very competitive on the few ST fights available after the slam buff and tier sets are obtainable.
    Same could be said about the fury set bonus' and AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Same could be said about the fury set bonus' and AoE.
    lol what? neither of the T17 set bonuses for fury have anything to do with AoE, and even if they did they would have to be ridiculously overpowered for Fury to compete with Arms

lol what? neither of the T17 set bonuses for fury have anything to do with AoE, and even if they did they would have to be ridiculously overpowered for Fury to compete with Arms
    might want to take a look at what the set bonus does (hint: it's amazing for sustained fury aoe) and fury can already compete with arms as soon as there are more target. As usual it will depend on the fight and the tactic you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    might want to take a look at what the set bonus does (hint: it's amazing for sustained fury aoe) and fury can already compete with arms as soon as there are more target. As usual it will depend on the fight and the tactic you're using.
    I don't know what you're smoking, like I said neither of the Fury T17 set bonuses have anything to do with AoE

2 pieces (Fury) : Raging Blow critical strikes have a 20% chance to activate Enrage.
    4 pieces (Fury) : While Recklessness is active, your attack speed and critical strike chance increase by 6% every second.

20% chance to enrage off raging blow crits? wtf does that have to do with our aoe? Some extra enrages aren't going to put us on par or ahead of Arms AoE
    That recklessness bonus is pretty sick but it has jack shit to do with aoe, it's also not sustained dps because recklessness is on a 3 minute CD.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2015-01-29 at 08:29 PM.

20% chance to enrage off raging blow crits? wtf does that have to do with our aoe?
    Meat Cleaver. Now, if that will put Fury on par with Arms, i don't know - but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    Meat Cleaver. Now, if that will put Fury on par with Arms, i don't know - but i doubt it.
    Ah shit that completely slipped my mind, sorry.

Regardless, that's not gonna do anything "amazing" for Fury AoE, Arms can literally spend 100% of it's time cleaving and AoEing, while simultaneously doing it's single target rotation, Fury's set bonuses would have to be literally broken OP to put Fury ahead or even on par with something like that.

The final nail in the coffin is the fact that Arms can cleave execute, Arms executes alone are insane but the fact that half of their damage goes into a nearby enemy just launches Arms DPS into orbit.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2015-01-29 at 09:03 PM.

Regardless, that's not gonna do anything "amazing" for Fury AoE, Arms can literally spend 100% of it's time cleaving and AoEing, while simultaneously doing it's single target rotation, Fury's set bonuses would have to be literally broken OP to put Fury ahead or even on par with something like that.

The final nail in the coffin is the fact that Arms can cleave execute, Arms executes alone are insane but the fact that half of their damage goes into a nearby enemy just launches Arms DPS into orbit.
    it's pretty bad... You're still going to be using BT on cooldown for rage.

Deleted

Obviously Arms will still be king on 2 targets, simply because meat cleaver isn´t very efficient on 2 targets and arms is so strong on cleaving. But the question is, does this pull fury ahead on 3 targets already? On 4-5targets Fury is already pretty beast and will become even stronger.

arms would poop on fury for most things,

except fury simply still scales a lot better.

So fury should shine on the single target fights and a few more. I dont know the multi target fights pretty well but I expect many of them will depend on strategic/tanking positionning. If you cant tFb/sweeping strikes, fury should be good.

Deleted
    Is there a macro to auto cast Ravager to focus target or something like tat? I find I take a lot more time during burst or reck up to land the ravager on, if I click something else in the rush I need to re-click and place again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileylool View Post
    it's pretty bad... You're still going to be using BT on cooldown for rage.
    seriously..you just said that 2p for fury is pretty bad? do you even know how it works? it may change entire the aoe rotation..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vinsonlk View Post
    Is there a macro to auto cast Ravager to focus target or something like tat? I find I take a lot more time during burst or reck up to land the ravager on, if I click something else in the rush I need to re-click and place again.
    How would you cast a ground targeted ability on focus :P And you should be placing ravager before you pop cooldowns really, not after.

A lot of people in this thread truly dont understand fury. Your enrage uptime will be 100% pretty much if you are doing your rotation right. There are a few things to be calculated out but i think Fury will overtake arms with the itemization being better.

Meat cleaver rapes on 3-4 targets.... Ill play whatever is best but currently my arms performance on Brack is about the same (little less) as fury but the cleave target isnt there 100% of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    How would you cast a ground targeted ability on focus :P And you should be placing ravager before you pop cooldowns really, not after.
    I know it was a bit silly question but since I have 0 knowledge on macros was just trying to describe to make some kinda sense. During fights I at times seem to loose 2-3 secs trying to place ravager and was curious if there was a macro to help tats all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vinsonlk View Post
    I know it was a bit silly question but since I have 0 knowledge on macros was just trying to describe to make some kinda sense. During fights I at times seem to loose 2-3 secs trying to place ravager and was curious if there was a macro to help tats all.
    Yeah I know the pain, I don't think there is any macro that allows you to do that, not that I'm aware of anyway. 3 seconds is a long time however to lose however, if you know when you're going to place it just place your cursor ahead of time on your target while you're continuing your rotation so then all you need to do is during your previous global click ravager and mouseclick and you shouldn't lose any time, since you have 1.5 seconds beforehand to do so, that time is not "wasted" since u can't do anything during that global anyways. Bit less than 1.5s I guess depending on your haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JJmiller86 View Post
    Ill play whatever is best but currently my arms performance on Brack is about the same (little less) as fury
    Brackenspore Mythic

Depends on what you mean by "little less" but it seems to me that you aren't playing optimally on Arms if the difference is that small on Brackenspore.