Quick question during raid does anyone else notice a 3-9 sec ~ period where you just don't get any BT crits? Granted I use BR kinda aggro but I am sitting at 45.30 crit, should I gem out of Haste/Mast for Crit?

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    lol... We did, and bladestorm was beautiful! But we were missing one DPS, 2 tanking and had 5 hunters. This week will probably be way faster, so no BS for me
    Buy anyways, with the fight so short, Avatar is probably the way to go, no?
    Yea. I simmed myself and if the fight is 40sec or shorter Avatar pulls ahead by 300dps.

So don't prepot, have trinkets on CD and pool rage lol.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Legendary meta is between 4-6% of my damage from the garrosh kills i checked, seems to be higher than 5.4. Then again I do also have 10% more crit too. I suppose the crit meta would be more useful for leveling since the procrate will rapidly drop on capacitance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avantii View Post
    Quick question during raid does anyone else notice a 3-9 sec ~ period where you just don't get any BT crits? Granted I use BR kinda aggro but I am sitting at 45.30 crit, should I gem out of Haste/Mast for Crit?
    45.3% crit is really low. Most people aim for around 50% crit to ensure the most stable rotation.

So I got a Mythic warforged onehander last night and was thinking of Going SMF with that in main hand and a mythic offhand Currently using x2 Mythic 2handers. do you think it would be an dps increase both ST and Multitarget? or is SMF out of the picture with the nerfs that came yesterday?

Deleted
    I have a similar question to the guy above. Currently I'm TG with just two mythic weapons but I have two mythic warforged 1 handers. Should I be using them instead?

Deleted
    well, normally the rule applies of iLvl > all so I would say yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    45.3% crit is really low. Most people aim for around 50% crit to ensure the most stable rotation.
    Well, that's only going from no RB once every four BTs to no RB once every five...

If people wanted a stable rotation they'd get 70% crit.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Hey,

I'm currently playing SMF (SD) on Ilvl 576 (got 2times wf Immerseus Mace) // Crit ~ 46% (I know the Cap is about 44%) // Haste ~ 10% // Mastery ~ 46%

Gemming is mostly +10Crit/10haste, +10Crit/10Mastery, +20Crit

Though I got 2% more Crit than the cap should be, I am experiencing a lot of moments infight I dont get a Single RB Procc. Worst moments are no SD-Proccs, no BS-Proccs and no RB-Proccs though I am using BT 3-4 times which decreases my DPS a lot.

Would it be useful to change the Crit/Haste gems to Crit only so at least I get my RB-proccs more reliable? Or any other ideas?

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Berahtor View Post
    Hey,

I'm currently playing SMF (SD) on Ilvl 576 (got 2times wf Immerseus Mace) // Crit ~ 46% (I know the Cap is about 44%) // Haste ~ 10% // Mastery ~ 46%

Gemming is mostly +10Crit/10haste, +10Crit/10Mastery, +20Crit

Though I got 2% more Crit than the cap should be, I am experiencing a lot of moments infight I dont get a Single RB Procc. Worst moments are no SD-Proccs, no BS-Proccs and no RB-Proccs though I am using BT 3-4 times which decreases my DPS a lot.

Would it be useful to change the Crit/Haste gems to Crit only so at least I get my RB-proccs more reliable? Or any other ideas?

greetz
    It wouldn't really be noticeably more reliable. Streaks happen, even with my gear. That's why you save BzR for moments that you need it and try not to dump resources (rage/rb/talents/etc) when you aren't enraged.

As for whether or not it would be strictly better. I dunno. Run a simcraft reforge plot and find out!

Deleted
    Archimtiros:

i can't post the picture of my reforge plot...not enough posts in here yet -_-
    but let me explain it!

The Graph of the Crit/Mastery Reforge plot has its highest point at the "0". Am i ok with my stats then (tryin to figure this out simcraft atm)?

Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Berahtor View Post
    Archimtiros:

i can't post the picture of my reforge plot...not enough posts in here yet -_-
    but let me explain it!

The Graph of the Crit/Mastery Reforge plot has its highest point at the "0". Am i ok with my stats then (tryin to figure this out simcraft atm)?

Greetz
    If the highest point is at 0, then yes, that means your are at the optimal point for Crit and Mastery. You could try running a reforge plot of Haste/Mastery or even Haste/Crit if you want to see what happens there though.

Anyone able to help me translate this? New to simcraft and not sure if im looking at it right? It pretty much tells me I can loose 50 crit and gain 50 mastery?
    Last edited by Zyrhon; 2014-10-23 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariuz View Post

Anyone able to help me translate this? New to simcraft and not sure if im looking at it right? It pretty much tells me I can loose 50 crit and gain 50 mastery?
    0 is the stats you have now. As you move left, you are trading crit for mastery in increments (or steps) of 50, which is what each square blot represents. The numbers on the left are DPS, obviously the higher the better.

Basically what it is telling you is from 0 (the stats you have now), you would gain the maximum amount of DPS by "reforging" (trading out) 50 Crit for 50 Mastery. It is a very minor bump though, and I honestly wouldn't bother with the headache.

That's what I thought, basically tells me this for all of the stats (crit - haste, crit - mastery etc) Guess I just need to find some more BiS items... God damn haste on everything.

Thanks for quick response Archimtiros!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariuz View Post
    That's what I thought, basically tells me this for all of the stats (crit - haste, crit - mastery etc) Guess I just need to find some more BiS items... God damn haste on everything.

Thanks for quick response Archimtiros!
    You are welcome. Neat avatar/sig.

Deleted
    So um, what's the best Furious Strikes, Sudden Death or Unquenchable Thirst?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    So um, what's the best Furious Strikes, Sudden Death or Unquenchable Thirst?
    Damm, this question again????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiaranqilue View Post
    Damm, this question again????
    It's not on the OP, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    It's not on the OP, so...
    I was been silly.

Taken from Warriorsarri post:

On Sim-C the dps list goes as follows: FS>SD>UqT
    In game the dps list goes as follows: SD>FS>=UqT
    Last edited by kiaranqilue; 2014-10-23 at 07:41 PM.