Well you definitely wanna go fury for butcher. And korag, all others depend.

Is there any situation where taking Siegebreaker is correct? This talent is SO strange. No one ever talks about it, at all, and I'm curious if there's any point in it even existing. Is it strong in single target? Better than Ravager? Or just utterly useless?

Deleted
    There's some things I wonder about:

In the Execute phase, is there still a situation where you would wanna use Raging Blow? If yes, when is the best time to use it? It's one of the things I'm still confused about.

Also, the icy-veins.com Fury guide puts the lvl 60 talents over both Raging Blow and Bloodsurge'd Wild Strike in the priority, while this guide puts it just above Bloodthirst. Which one is correct? Or does it just not matter a lot?

And lastly, does Whirlwind already become my main rage dump with just two targets present?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    In the Execute phase, is there still a situation where you would wanna use Raging Blow? If yes, when is the best time to use it? It's one of the things I'm still confused about.
    Yes, as it has a 40% higher DPR than Execute, and as such you'd want to use it when available in low rage situations (such as when you've Executed yourself out of rage).

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    And lastly, does Whirlwind already become my main rage dump with just two targets present?
    I think you should still be single-targetting, as you can't get the whole benefit of Meat Cleaver.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think you should still be single-targetting, as you can't get the whole benefit of Meat Cleaver.
    nope

/10c

What do you guys think about those pure stat trinkets? Just got a Grandiose Carnage from a mission and it simmed a little better than my Turbulent Emblem (about 300 dps), but i feel that the emblem may have more potential in some fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Well you definitely wanna go fury for butcher. And korag, all others depend.
    Korag has tons of execute phases. I plan on staying Arms for that.

Fury execute is not much weaker, and I'm sure even with 2.5~ execute phases fury is ahead.

Deleted
    Fury needs sweeping strikes or something to improve its cleave. Meatcleaver is so much worse and harder to use than Arms cleave and all the bosses favor cleave except Butcher and maybe Koragh but not really since Arms gets a lot of executes on that fight.

not like fury needs any kind of buff.

Fury will trump arms on more fights in blackrock foundry

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Korag has tons of execute phases. I plan on staying Arms for that.
    If you're planning to stay arms for what amounts to a single-target fight, you're gonna have a bad time. Having done progression on that fight, you will only get 3-4 executes in before he pushes phases.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    If you're planning to stay arms for what amounts to a single-target fight, you're gonna have a bad time. Having done progression on that fight, you will only get 3-4 executes in before he pushes phases.
    Arms is far from bad on it really. Depending on your strat and composition, you'll potentially miss a lot of globals as fury, which hurts it way more than it hurts arms.

Also arms has an insane burst potential for the last 20 seconds of the fight, where you really need the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Fury needs sweeping strikes or something to improve its cleave. Meatcleaver is so much worse and harder to use than Arms cleave and all the bosses favor cleave except Butcher and maybe Koragh but not really since Arms gets a lot of executes on that fight.
    Except that sweeping strikes is a horrible mechanic which should just be baked into Arms as a proc-based passive.

I'd much prefer a glyph that lets your Bloodthirst hit all available targets for 40% damage and has a comparable total crit chance when unglyphed, so it won't become mandatory.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Are you guys smoking crack? Arms is useless on Koragh, there's nothing to spam rend on so good lucking having enough rage to get off more than two full-power executes during those phases, as for the rest of the fight Arms sustained ST is garbage so you'll be contributing nothing outside of those execute phases.

For Fury during add phase a quick burst from Bladestorm is all you need, plus the cooldown for Bladestorm lines up perfectly for add phases, as for Arms the adds don't live long enough to get the AOE rotation going.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2014-12-22 at 04:21 PM.

You can plan ahead and pool rage for the execute phases and get 3-4 big executes with cs. Arms isn't useless on koragh by any means. And you can still bladestorm adds just the same fury does, I don't know where you get the idea you need to rend them all to get things rolling. Just brostorm them.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Are you guys smoking crack? Arms is useless on Koragh
    I wouldn't say useless. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/6#boss=1723

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Are you guys smoking crack? Arms is useless on Koragh, there's nothing to spam rend on so good lucking having enough rage to get off more than two full-power executes during those phases, as for the rest of the fight Arms sustained ST is garbage so you'll be contributing nothing outside of those execute phases.

For Fury during add phase a quick burst from Bladestorm is all you need, plus the cooldown for Bladestorm lines up perfectly for add phases, as for Arms the adds don't live long enough to get the AOE rotation going.
    If you actually went fury on koragh i doubt you would go bladestorm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    Why wouldnt you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    There's literally no reason not to use bladestorm on that fight, it's the perfect talent for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post
    You can plan ahead and pool rage for the execute phases and get 3-4 big executes with cs. Arms isn't useless on koragh by any means. And you can still bladestorm adds just the same fury does, I don't know where you get the idea you need to rend them all to get things rolling. Just brostorm them.
    You're missing my point, with Fury you bring good sustained ST, good executes, and AoE for Koragh, meanwhile with Arms your ST damage is mediocre at best outside of the few execute phases, only thing they're on par with is AOE.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2014-12-22 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Except that sweeping strikes is a horrible mechanic which should just be baked into Arms as a proc-based passive.
    Terrible idea, gives you no control over what you're hitting - Arms already have this "issue" with WW, it doesn't need even less AoE control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Top 50 has 2 Arms Warriors, so...