im a pretty big arms hater but had to come to terms that it's better on like half the fights

I check yesterday mr.robot and they have change the stat priority of fury to mastery>mutistrike. Is that viable?

Crit=Mastery=MS>Haste>Vers is how I generally consider stats for Fury. The top three stats are so close to each other, and they change their internal ranking quite often as well.

Regarding Arms vs Glad on 2target cleave, there is no competition, Arms is simply a lot stronger on any fight with 2 targets. On single target Glad is generally speaking 2-5% behind Fury, but it's very stable where as Fury can get some really good and some really bad parses depending on luck with Procs and Crits.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Yea that makes sense especially when there is more than one execute phase.

Even before execute phase Arms is stronger than Glad on a 2 target fight.
    My Stream

Two questions:

1. Is it okay to delay using Berserker Rage when not enraged if Bloodthirst has a second or less on its CD?

2. With my level of haste I often enter a situation where I have high rage, Bloodsurge, and an RB stack. After the Bloodthirst I use the two Bloodsurge Wild Strikes, then do another Wild Strike to dump rage and keep from capping. At that point my Bloodthirst has about 1 second left on its CD. Should I be using my Raging Blow stack and clipping the Bloodthirst CD, or just waiting the 1 second for Bloodthirst and saving the Raging Blow stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Felroar View Post
    Two questions:

1. Is it okay to delay using Berserker Rage when not enraged if Bloodthirst has a second or less on its CD?

2. With my level of haste I often enter a situation where I have high rage, Bloodsurge, and an RB stack. After the Bloodthirst I use the two Bloodsurge Wild Strikes, then do another Wild Strike to dump rage and keep from capping. At that point my Bloodthirst has about 1 second left on its CD. Should I be using my Raging Blow stack and clipping the Bloodthirst CD, or just waiting the 1 second for Bloodthirst and saving the Raging Blow stack?
    1. I usually do, I will also bloodthirst or berserker rage if they are off CD before using a SD proc. It's a bit of a gamble at that point but I'm a betting man.

2. You can safely wait for the Bloodthirst, just never HOLD 2 stacks of raging blow. Not using raging blow now, is only a DPS loss when either you already have 2 stacks and you lose a third to a bloodthirst crit. Or if for some wild reason you wait until Enrage wears off. If you're scraping the barrel of your enrage timer, then you might be better off raging blow no. I only say that because our crit is still low enough we can be ruined by lady luck.

How important is SB for fury on mythic Butcher?

If I have one second left on being enrage, and then pop Bladestorm, does the buff stay with Bladestorm? I feel like it does, but would like someone to confirm :P

Bladestorm will be buffed by Enrage while the buff is up, once enrage is over you no longer gain the benefit from it.
    My Stream

wondering how bad it is for my total damage that I have as much as 963 haste...

Haste to 11% isn't a thing anymore right?

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post
    Haste to 11% isn't a thing anymore right?
    It will be a thing as long as Enrage has an 8 second duration. The point of the 11% haste is to get 2 bloodthirsts inside or directly after the enrage window to reduce the downtime. To get there you only need 6% haste on gear though, which is safe to say everyone has with the Highmaul itemisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    wondering how bad it is for my total damage that I have as much as 963 haste...
    To easily check this, open simcraft and import your character. In the simcraft APL, add the line gems=-500haste_-500vers_334crit_333mult_333mastery to any item. Stats are interchangeable, and numbers obviously need to reflect how much haste and versatility on your gear you'd want to remove.

I'm surprised to see that, using my own warrior, that line only resulted in a 600 DPS increase.
    Last edited by Crisius; 2014-12-27 at 08:00 AM.

Yes I'm well aware of how the enrage window functions now, the question was more is the breakpoint worth pursuing @ 100. Since collision removed it from the OP my default assumption is no. Until I'm wearing a full suit of highmaul mythic, pvp gear and crafteds make haste relatively painless to dodge, especially the ugly itemization on the highmaul chest, head, and legs.

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post
    Yes I'm well aware of how the enrage window functions now, the question was more is the breakpoint worth pursuing @ 100. Since collision removed it from the OP my default assumption is no. Until I'm wearing a full suit of highmaul mythic, pvp gear and crafteds make haste relatively painless to dodge, especially the ugly itemization on the highmaul chest, head, and legs.
    The Kargath helmet trumphs the chests' blechness by a long shot! But yeah, it's not worth specifically gearing for it. At least not yet.

Deleted
    Hello again!

I've got myself a 660 crafted 1h sword now and my other weapon is a 640 butcher LFR weapon. I've put the 660 in my OH for my wildstrike DPS but a warrior whispered me I should put it in MH because I have SD. I kinda put me off balance; am I doing it right or not?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sikkeplz View Post
    Hello again!

I've got myself a 660 crafted 1h sword now and my other weapon is a 640 butcher LFR weapon. I've put the 660 in my OH for my wildstrike DPS but a warrior whispered me I should put it in MH because I have SD. I kinda put me off balance; am I doing it right or not?

Cheers

Put the better wep in the OH if you are using wild strikes
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Put the better wep in the OH if you are using wild strikes
    Furious Strikes talent*, but yeah keep the better wep in your OH for this talent.

Hey there!

First off I want to say a big thank you to all the people who put so much effort in this thread =)

Secondly, I did notice something odd on WoL earlier today. The top warrior in Heroic Butcher (37k dps) (I wish I could place links yet), in this parse the Fury Warrior was using Avatar, is this because of the kill being at 3:13 and the synergy with SoK? I'm not here to ask 'Is Avatar better than Bloodbath overall?' but more to get information why the choice of using Avatar over Bloodbath was made, I guess it was the synergy with SoK and the time duration of the kill.

I'd be glad if someone could enlighten me or share their experience/knowledge with Avatar.

Also, enjoy your holidays :-)!

Quote Originally Posted by Agriona View Post
    Hey there!

First off I want to say a big thank you to all the people who put so much effort in this thread =)

Secondly, I did notice something odd on WoL earlier today. The top warrior in Heroic Butcher (37k dps) (I wish I could place links yet), in this parse the Fury Warrior was using Avatar, is this because of the kill being at 3:13 and the synergy with SoK? I'm not here to ask 'Is Avatar better than Bloodbath overall?' but more to get information why the choice of using Avatar over Bloodbath was made, I guess it was the synergy with SoK and the time duration of the kill.

I'd be glad if someone could enlighten me or share their experience/knowledge with Avatar.

Also, enjoy your holidays :-)!
    For the 4 minute fight length Avatar was also simming higher (not sure about the 3min length but anything ~3.15 I'd imagine would be the same). I believe it's because you can't get full 4/5 Bloodbath uses off in the time you can get the 2 full Avatars, especially when lining up the 2nd Avatar with the Execute phase.

SoK synergy is an added bonus, but I don't think it hugely changes considering it would line up with Bloodbath normally. In this case it might moreso, but that's because overall the fight length is just well suited for Avatar uses vs Bloodbath uses.